Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #391
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaokc View Post
Sounds like your body is craving cabbage right now. I make mine w/ maple flavored bacon and then pour cream on it when it's finished and let it cook down. I can eat my weight in that stuff, lol. Hoping your UTI goes away quickly
I drool everytime you mention your cabbage concoctions!

Hey Amandy, Can I borrow some of your energy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelad653 View Post
4 months really isnt long at all. but it can seem like a long time when you are in pain u know?
This reminds me of a hospital billboard I see everyday that says "Anyone who says you can wait 3 days with a kidney stone, has never had a kidney stone"
I guess pain is a POV sensation, and only you know how bad it hurts. I hope it subsides or that they can get you in sooner if you need.
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #392
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: daisyHair
Stats: 257/228/140
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 5' 4" 50 Years Old
Good morning gang!

Today is my first official I.F. day.
I am going to fast today, except for 2 cups of beef or veggie or chicken broth (have that paste organic kind of each in my fridge)..

I don't think it will be hard because I am in pretty deep ketosis and not hungry at all anyway!

Will be reading the thread as much as I can to keep my frame of mind right!

I got on the scale this morning (Monday is my official weigh in day anyway) and decided sort of spur of the moment today would be the day.

Wish me luck!
Cary~
Old 03-01-2010, 08:46 AM   #393
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lindaokc
Stats: 196/170/140?
WOE: atkins/hcg/learning
Start Date: Feb, 07
Scale is UP 2 lbs this morning to 152 from eating out yesterday at Golden Corral. Even though I was careful for the most part on selection and serving size, I expected it to be up because of all the garbage put in restaurant foods, like msg/sodium/extra sugar, etc. It will take a few days to get it all off, I'm afraid, even if it is water weight.

Sue, family drama will always take the stuffing out of you. I've got a little drama queen of a granddaughter and she keeps everyone busy. I'm so glad I'm the grandma and not the parent. I had a couple of boys myself that would make you want to put your head through a wringer. One boy was good as gold and never gave me a problem, but the other two made you go Eventually though, they do grow up, thank goodness.

Angela, I agree w/ Metqa. 4 mo. can seem like forever if it's bad pain.

Metqa, I so love that cabbage concoction, and I have it often, (had to edit because I don't have it that often, lol, but when I do make it, I'll make it several times in a row) although I shouldn't since cabbage and weight loss don't seem to go together in my book. It will stall or make the scale go up whenever I eat it. Oh well.

I do wish you luck, Cary. Frame of mind is everything and just remember, tomorrow you can eat again. It will probably even take less to fill you up tomorrow because of today.

Last edited by lindaokc; 03-01-2010 at 08:48 AM..
lindaokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:47 AM   #394
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LCShadows
Stats: High: 349/CW 222.5/Goal 120
WOE: LC whole foods - no sugar, grain, dairy
Start Date: LC 7/11/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyHair View Post
I am going to fast today, except for 2 cups of beef or veggie or chicken broth (have that paste organic kind of each in my fridge)..
Paste organic? Now why doesn't that sound tempting? Good luck with your first day, Cary. I'll try not to post any recipes.

Well, it's Monday and I am sleepy, dopey and grumpy all by myself. Four more dwarves and we've got a party. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
LCShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #395
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCShadows View Post
Paste organic? Now why doesn't that sound tempting? Good luck with your first day, Cary. I'll try not to post any recipes.

Well, it's Monday and I am sleepy, dopey and grumpy all by myself. Four more dwarves and we've got a party. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Hi,

It's actually really good bullion! Beats those cubes and canned stuff big time.

Post recipes! Don't worry about me (that was sweet of you though)... I am not going to have any problems with fasting today at all.

I have been reading allot so far today.. read some great posts on Dr. Eades site re: IF. I think it's extremely interesting. It just really does make sense.. I also downloaded the free Fast 5 pdf. but I have read allot in some of the threads to pretty much understand it.

Well back to reading...
have a great day gang!
daisyHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #396
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LadyWuzzy
Stats: 140/125/120
WOE: Sensible
Start Date: December 2010
Celebrated my 41st Birthday yesterday, back to Fast-5 and working out. Actually my workouts have been great, five days a week. Today I did Core Synergistics. Today I officially started P90X over since I finally have all the weights I need. I'm doing the Lean Rotation first for the the next 90 days, then I'll do the Classic Routine and then the doubles Routine.

Fast-5 hasn't been the greatest. I'm on vacation all week so I'm getting acclimated to Fast-5 again - properly. I'm starving right now but keeping busy and drinking water. For dinner we're having Spinach and Potato Frittata and Savory Bread Pudding with Sausage and Mushrooms; recipes we saw on Food Network and DH wanted me to make them both tonight.

I'll check back tomorrow!
LadyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM   #397
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sooz
Stats: 171.8/157.9/145 (5'6")
WOE: LC/IF
Start Date: Over and over and over
I sure hope you ladies don't mind if I jump in here! I have been reading this thread all week and it sounds like you have a pretty good handle on this IF/LC thing. IF and Low Carb is so much easier for me because I don't have to obsess all the time about what I am eating for breakfast and lunch. And since my DH needs to lose weight too and can't fast because of blood sugar issues, this seems to be my ideal plan. I can fast during the day and eat low carb for dinner.

Now here is the problem, I am fasting right after my first cup of coffee that I have not been able to give up on yet. And there have been times in my day that I get SO hungry I pop a handful of peanuts and am good to go.

I did lose 5lbs my first week back (started 2/22) but don't want these habits to slow me down. Any comments, ideas or suggestions will be gladly taken!

Also, WATER CONSUMPTION is a problem for me and I am wondering if any of you have any tricks to get you water in.

Again, hope you don't mind me butting in... I really think this is just the place for me!

Sooz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I NEGU! Do you?
Sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: 280/210.2/161
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Dukan 1/4/2014 Elim diet 4/27/14 Challenge 6/1/14
Sooz Glad to have you join us here. I wouldn't worry so much about being really strict with yourself as you ease into IF, expecially if you are still getting the results you want with weight loss. As I went along, I developed more and more a tolerance and even enjoy my fasting periods.

Wuzzy

Good luck with your first day, Cary. I'm excited for you. Enjoy reading up on IF.

Shadows, --Dopey, Sleepy, Grumpy... I'm a big Disney fan--can't wait until I can go back to Disneyland again after going for free on my birthday last year.

everyone else. Hope Monday treats you well.

Sue
RW City Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #399
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
Deadline over..............I survived. And I am going to have to get back on plan. Eating has been a little erratic last few days. Haven't even stepped on scale in 2 or 3 days, which is really unusual for me.

tonght is spaghetti with Dreamfields pasta....daughter is cooking while I work.
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #400
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW City Sue View Post
Sooz Glad to have you join us here. I wouldn't worry so much about being really strict with yourself as you ease into IF, expecially if you are still getting the results you want with weight loss. As I went along, I developed more and more a tolerance and even enjoy my fasting periods.
Thanks Sue! I am Sue too but my nickname is Sooz. I will take your advice and not stress too much! Although as you have mentioned here, stress is a big factor in my weight gain/loss. The eclectic group of people that live with me and who I cook for are my 80-year old Dad who has dementia who will eat almost anything but really doesn't like a meal without bread/potatoes, my pre-diabetic husband who tends to overeat, my 27-year old daughter who hates every cooked veggie but corn and broccoli, my 3-year old identical twin granddaughters who used to like everything but now like nothing. And there there are a LOT more stresses in the house besides just the cooking!!

My daughter and granddaughters are moving out April 1st, so perhaps things will settle down a bit!!

Thanks for the Welcome!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:19 AM   #401
Blabbermouth!!!

Good Morning!

I am down a POUND from my one day fast! I have been in ketosis for two months so I am pretty sure it's not water.. or at least not all water. I lose so slow that a pound makes me very joyous! I am not getting back on the scale until next Monday.

Thanks RW City Sue..
I did good. I really am glad my fast day this week is OVER though!

I read LOTS about I.F. and all the different types.. Warrior, etc. yesterday. Read Dr. Eades, several very long threads, etc. I think I have a handle on it.

For the first few weeks I am going to do an entire day (36 hours) one day a week, until this gets difficult and just do my normal under 30 carbs a day the rest of the week. I AM very interested in doing it Warrior style in a while though.

Sooz I agree, don't sweat it until you NEED to tweek. Just see what your body wants to do. I have days I am famished and days I don't care to eat at all. You will get it all figured out in just your style!

Twin Granddaughters! How wonderful! I do understand how you feel about all the different types of cooking.. maybe you can prepare a few meals ahead of time on the weekend and throw them in the freezer.. this has REALLY made a huge difference for me. You are really going to help your husband with LC too.. mine was pre-diabetic but now has normal blood sugar and has lost only 10 pounds. it's amazing.. I also was pre but have not had a test in a year.. pretty sure I am doing good in the blood sugar dept. too.

I broke my fast with some homemade coleslaw (veggie and fat *smile*) this morning and am going to munch on some good smoked gouda to take my supplements with..

Well everyone have a great day!
daisyHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #402
Major LCF Poster!

LadyWuzzy, Were the weights part of your birthday present?

Sooz, welcome! Sounds like you've got a full house there. Many of us when we were new to Fast5 would have a snack of under 100 calories (like an egg or a scoop of SF protein powder in water) after the morning coffee to tide us over until our eating window opened. You might want to have something like that available as a lower-carb, lower-calorie alternative to nuts while your body gets used to your new schedule. My IF schedule tends to run 10A-3P or 10A-4P, but I'm one of the few who actually prefers an earlier eating window. I don't find it hard to stop eating mid-afternoon, but do find it hard to do detailed work all day on an empty stomach. YMMV.

Cary, congrats on sailing through your first day of fasting!

Sue, I've never been to Disneyland, but I bet I would love it. I am such a kid at heart.

Help, help! I am being buried alive. They said we were getting 1 inch of snow but now they've changed it to 6 inches. Are you laughing, Karen? I did that for your benefit. I know in your area they have a name for 6-inch snowstorms: they call it spring break, right?
Old 03-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #403
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sooz, welcome! Sounds like you've got a full house there.
I do indeed Shadows..... Crazy sometimes but with 4 generations under one roof it's fun too!

Quote:
Sooz, ....Many of us when we were new to Fast5 would have a snack of under 100 calories (like an egg or a scoop of SF protein powder in water) after the morning coffee to tide us over until our eating window opened.
YUM! An egg sounds really good right now. I think it is a great idea to bring in some hard boiled eggs to "hatch" into if I get hungry.

By the way Shadows, your weight loss is definitely motivating!

Sooz
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #404
Senior LCF Member

LC - yes my mother in law sent me $75 so I used that to get some weights.

Sooz - Welcome!

Sue - thanks for the birthday wishes! I don't feel 41 so all is well!

Another successful Fast-5 day. Opened window at 4pm. Ate a banana and left over egg frittata from last night, 1 thin mint and 1 peanut butter cookie. Dinner is a recipe from Sandra Lee - chicken fried steak, macaroni and cheese and a salad. Window will close at 9pm. Cardio X was my workout this morning. Hubby says I'm already looking a bit slimmer. All is well. :-) ...

Wuzzy
Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #405
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
.. . For the first few weeks I am going to do an entire day (36 hours) one day a week, until this gets difficult and just do my normal under 30 carbs a day the rest of the week. I AM very interested in doing it Warrior style in a while though.
Cary: You'll have to let me know how the Warrior version goes. Will you cook on the day you are fasting? I think that would be the most difficult part for me!

Quote:
.. ....Twin Granddaughters! How wonderful!
It is great having little twins around the house. They have been there since they came out of the NICU and were under 5lbs each! Part of me will be sad to see them move but I will still have them 2 nights a week and all day Saturday so I'll gt my fix.

Quote:
....You are really going to help your husband with LC too.. mine was pre-diabetic but now has normal blood sugar and has lost only 10 pounds. it's amazing.. I also was pre but have not had a test in a year.. pretty sure I am doing good in the blood sugar dept. too.

Great to hear your DH and likley you have normalized blood sugar. My DH is on Metformin and it would be nice to get him off.

Thanks for all of your advice!!

Sooz
Old 03-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #406
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWuzzy View Post
Sooz - Welcome!
Thanks Wuzzy. I'm learning a lot here already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWuzzy View Post
......Ate a banana and left over egg frittata from last night, 1 thin mint and 1 peanut butter cookie. Dinner is a recipe from Sandra Lee - chicken fried steak, macaroni and cheese and a salad. Window will close at 9pm.
You're weight is enviable! Have you lost weight eating anything what you want during your window. I would like to do Fast-5 like that as maintenance once I lose all of my weight and your stats are very encouraging.

Sooz
Old 03-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #407
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: 280/210.2/161
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Dukan 1/4/2014 Elim diet 4/27/14 Challenge 6/1/14
Hi IFers. Today I am just finishing up with getting part 2 of my tax info together for 2nd appt Thursday with tax guy, bleah. I'll be so glad to be done with all this paperwork. It's sort of my own fault for not being organized with filing and procrastinating on this mess but it's almost behind me now. I always say I will keep up with it during the year but you know how that goes...

So far today I've eaten 2 hard boiled eggs, a few bites of roast chicken, brussel sprouts sauteed in butter, and 1/2 yogurt cup. I'm just getting ready to browse around for something that sounds good 4 dinner and then close my window for the day. My appetite has been low so I'm going with it

I'll try and get back soon for personals. Just wanted to check in.

Sue
RW City Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #408
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelad653
Stats: 161/151/145
WOE: Atkins/low carb
Start Date: January 4 2010
Hi everyone

back on VLC after a party filled weekend with the inlaws and yesterday i had left over pizza for lunch, so i decided to let today be my first day.

I had 6 devilled eggs, a handful of roasted almonds, about 12 ounces of lean steak with a little grilled onions and poblano pepper strips and some cream on top.

my fit day is saying (with coffee and all)
cals-1775
fat-62%
protein-36%
carbs-2%

Not too proud of the calories being so high, but keeping the carbs that low is great! i will probably be feeling it tomorrow and the next day being that i always get a little 'induction flu' kinda thing when i go from high to low carbs.

got a good scale finally and found out that my scale has been weighing me 5 pounds lighter for i dont know how long, probably for all the years we have had it so tomorrow am will be the first official weigh in and i will have to change my stats to my new scales reading. so that isnt gonna be nice to have to change it for a higher current weight. but hey.. i guess its better to be honest with myself right? ahh well... hope everyone had a good IF tuesday
Old 03-03-2010, 04:42 AM   #409
Big Yapper!!!!

My mother wants to know what I want for my birthday........and I just had a great idea. I wonder if there are any health supplements out there, or vitamin supplements that people really think are good, and she can pay........

Anybody have any that they really think are important or effective?????
Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 AM   #410
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooz View Post
Thanks Wuzzy. I'm learning a lot here already.

You're weight is enviable! Have you lost weight eating anything what you want during your window. I would like to do Fast-5 like that as maintenance once I lose all of my weight and your stats are very encouraging.

Sooz
When I first did Fast-5 I was 137 and did get down to 120. At that time it took me a year to lose the weight as I wasn't exercising during that time. I then fell off the wagon and gained the weight back so I'm starting over. I think this time around with exercising I'll be better able to stay where I want to be and get their Faster.

Good luck to you!

Getting ready to head down to the basement and workout. Today is Shoulders / Arms and Ab Ripper X.

I'll check back later on tonight!

Wuzzy
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #411
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SuzeQ
Stats: 5'2"/75 years old 169/160/135
WOE: Anything that works!
Start Date: June 6, 2011
I find that not eating is very often easier than having to watch every bite and plan. Yesterday I went until about 3:00 and had a subway sandwich and a couple of chicken wings. I was fine and we'll see how the scales look later. This way I can have reasonable carbs/protein and not stress. Sometimes a couple of hours later I may have some protein but in general this works for me.

Stay tuned for progress. After all, it took time to gain the weight and if I lost too fast it wouldn't be healthy.

Suze
SuzeQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #412
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQ View Post
Stay tuned for progress. After all, it took time to gain the weight and if I lost too fast it wouldn't be healthy.Suze
Suze - I look forward to watching your progress. For at least a month I want to do IF/LC and see my results, but then I would love to add some flexibility to my diet.

Sooz
Old 03-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #413
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Where have I been? I had no idea there were so many posts since I was here last. It's great but now I'm so behind. So much great news on here.

Scale is back down 1.5 to 150.5, so maybe THIS week I can go under 150 into the 140's.

Suze, the weight never comes off as quickly as we want it to, no matter how fast it comes off. It's good that you can only eat when hungry and not feel the need to munch.

Wuzzy, I also am impressed not only with your weight but your exercising. I know I need to exercise more, but I'm busy healing right now. Hoping to get to the gym in a couple more weeks.

Karen, I think there are many supplements that are important to take but not sure what you are asking. Multi vitamin is the most important, I think. I also take magnesium, resveratrol, vit D, vit C, calcium and a few others.

You know what folks? I've had this reply up for 2 hrs, trying to catch up and write in pieces, but it's overwhelming. I'm closing it now and just going to say I hope everyone has a great day. I'll bbl.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #414
Major LCF Poster!

Despite my intention to put IF on hold until my schedule settled down, I seem to have drifted back to it this week, and pretty much my usual 10a-4p hours. Today I had:
1: Whey protein shake
2: 2 eggs with 1/2 grapefruit
3: omelette w/shredded 3-cheese blend, 1/2 cup diced tomato w/basil

All I am planning after 4PM is a cup of peppermint tea.

Quote:
Where have I been?
You weren't doing that having a life thing again now, were you, Linda? I thought we talked about that.

Quote:
Suze, the weight never comes off as quickly as we want it to, no matter how fast it comes off. It's good that you can only eat when hungry and not feel the need to munch.
I second that. One of the big advantages to me of IF is that I can't snack in the evening, no matter how much I may want to.

Quote:
Karen, I think there are many supplements that are important to take but not sure what you are asking. Multi vitamin is the most important, I think. I also take magnesium, resveratrol, vit D, vit C, calcium and a few others.
I take a multi-vitamin, vit D3, vit C, calcium, omega-3 oils, and a supplement for my arthritis. I take one that you might want to try -- its use has been documented for over 1,000 years in Europe and it is considered safe in any amount. It is milk thistle. It is a natural liver detoxifier. If you have ever consumed large amounts of sugar, alcohol, prescription or recreational drugs, pesticides, caffeinated beverages or other junk food that your liver has needed to cleanse from your system -- milk thistle helps. I take one in the morning on an empty stomach. As a bonus, it can help with any constipation issues LC eating may cause.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #415
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sooz, I don't think I ever welcomed you to our thread? Well, We are glad you joined us. I think doing IF/LC for a month is a good idea. Then you can slowly add back foods and see if they bother you.

Shadows, I think your menu sounds yummy. Every day I think I want a protein shake, but have the eggs & bacon for lunch or an egg and a slice of toast instead. I'm a creature of habit, I guess. Your comment on me having a life? Surely you jest.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #416
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Amandy
Sue, Zumba is exactly like salsa on hyperdrive lol, I agree.

I haven't even been back to the gym for days though as I have the flu, have been running a bit at home and lifting but zumba is too much.

Hello, Sooz!

And hi to all.

I am needing to really stick to my "window" (I do a semi IF thingie, not the same plan you all do) tonight as I have had a lot of food trying to feel better for a few days, need to get back on track.

Shadows, milk thistle sounds interesting. I may look that up.
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #417
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: afuentes
Stats: 188/145/130 - I am 5'6"
WOE: Primal/low carb with weight training
Start Date: honest restart - 11/20/08
I will catch up later but I hope you all are doing great!
afuentes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #418
Big Yapper!!!!

Ate everything in sight yesterday---not sure what the issue was. This morning just making myself do 1 toast and cup coffe. See if that holds me until noon.

I know lot is work/stress related. Thought I had been doing pretty well until yesterday..............darn it.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #419
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Amandy, I have to second what Shadows said about Milk Thistle. Very good for the liver if you need to detox, and who doesn't? Very good for any bathroom problems too, like she said.

Sorry you have been sick and hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hi afuentes Good to see you here.

Karen, I think we all tend to have hungrier days than others. Some days I eat a lot, other days not so much. It might be stress or it might just be your body telling you it needed more food. I try to figure out if it's my body talking or my mind. If green beans sounds good, I know it's my body talking

Scale is the same today. It's so beautiful out this week I've been wearing my sandals. I wait to put them on every year and hate it when it gets so cold I have to put them up. I'm going out today, not sure what I"ll be doing but it's too pretty to stay inside. Maybe just get out and go to the grocery store. What a thrill!!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:41 AM   #420
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Sooz, I don't think I ever welcomed you to our thread? Well, We are glad you joined us. I think doing IF/LC for a month is a good idea. Then you can slowly add back foods and see if they bother you.
Thanks for the welcome Linda! You look fantastic.... I am on day 11 of IF/LC and so far it is pretty easy, so I do think I'll make it month. And then I'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
Hello, Sooz!
Hi Amandy..... I'm looking forward to hearing about your "semi IF"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
....I know lot is work/stress related....
Karen: I really get that stress related eating. It is the one thing I have not learned to control in my life. Don't know why, but it's a bugger for me!

Hope everyone has a great day. We have a mandatory meeting today at work where they provide lunch. Wish me luck because I don't want to eat but they are making some announcements that may be great for us. Of course after a 15% cut in pay fore the entire company a year ago, big layoffs and mandatory furloughs for most, it might NOT be great!

Sooz