Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #361
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Angelad653
Stats: 161/151/145
WOE: Atkins/low carb
Start Date: January 4 2010
Thanks for the good wishes

the appointment didn't go as i wished, mostly because i was hoping to get a definate answer about the cramping and all i got was a pap smear and an ultra-sound :/ He said from the inside it looks like its in place correctly, but the ultrasound will be the deciding factor. and also will let him see if there is something else going on.. he did give me the option to take it out today anyway, but i decided to leave it and have the ultra-sound, and also made an appointment for 1 month from today to (if nothing is wrong on the ultrasound) follow up and see if the cramping has gotten better or worse. he also wrote me a script for some pain meds(that i most likely wont take-unless it gets very more painful!) so... I will wait to hear from him in a day or two about the ultrasound to see if everything is ok.

on a diet note- I ended up having lunch at 1230 with my mom, she invited me to a mexican restaurant since we dont see each other too often and she lives in the town were my doctor is so i went ahead and closed out my window at 530 (on my way home from visiting with my mom) I hope to be able to stick to no more eating for the rest of the night... shouldnt be too hard since i really got full at 530 and i am planning on buying a burger or something for the hubby when he gets home from Karate instead of cooking since me and the baby have been running the roads all day.

of coarse the cramping is a little worse after being poked and prodded today lol. but with any luck i will get to hit the bed tonight at a decent hour and sleep it off

Hope you all had a good day

Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #362
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LadyWuzzy
Stats: 140/125/120
WOE: Sensible
Start Date: December 2010
Had fajitas for dinner and did CardioX this morning. More P90X in the a.m. Need to drink more water tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
LadyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:54 AM   #363
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: iakaren
Stats: 191/181/160
WOE: LC 11/06;CAD 11/11
Start Date: October 28, 2006
damage from 3 days of meetings and hotel food is coming off. So feeling better about that.

Just checking in.,
iakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:51 AM   #364
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: lindaokc
Stats: 196/170/140?
WOE: atkins/hcg/learning
Start Date: Feb, 07
Good morning
Scale is back to 151 this morning, which it never actually left, but on my scale (Dr's scale) the pointer was higher than it should have been, I just didn't change the number to make it level. It's level this morning, so must5have lost something. I'll try and make it go lower again tomorrow so I can move the weight. Careful eating today, I hope.

Angela, I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for at the Dr's, but hopefully nothing is wrong except for the discomfort. Hoping you were able to keep your window closed after 5:30 yesterday.

Wow, Wuzzy, you are an exercising machine. Wish I had that kind of energy. Those fajitas sounded good.

Karen, hoping the damage from the hotel food won't be hard to get off. Glad you checked in.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #365
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Amandy
Wow, so many great posties! Sorry if I skip around in replies and things, I always seem to be a little unfocused, which is why I'm working so hard on the Sugar Busters (modified) right now as it is such a pleasant, calming WOE for me. I am trying to combine it with my version of IF but I do eat more all over the day at the moment.

Linda, my weight loss isn't all that interesting lol (even to me). It took a long time. I started at 247 and dropped various amounts and plateaued for long periods as my body and lifestyle continually adjusted to a more active life. I did it primarily by counting calories but at the lower weight (I am currently below 120, but that fluctuates) it is more difficult, of course when cheating with a lot of junk carbs and sugar.

I did Sugar Busters when in the decade of the 150s to the lower 130s and that was a number of years. I really got somewhere doing Sugar Busters but it was more because that WOE suited me and made me feel better mentally, spiritually and physically.

I was a vegetarian for a goodly portion of my life and that did help me contain my weight but since the year my mother died, I have incorporated meat in my diet for various reasons. Ethically, morally, spiritually, I would like to return to vegetarianism but am not in that place at the moment. Eating meat has not affected my weight either way.

The other component of my long weight loss journey has been developing a passion for exercise, although not everyone thinks of me as a physically fit person lol, I really am. I love to exercise and know that it is more than just a means to control weight. It is the world's best medicine, but it also does help on the weight front for various reasons not having to do with the simple burning of calories (although that doesn't hurt).

I believe for people to lose substantial amounts of weight (at least for me), a great deal of exercise is helpful, and that it is helpful to eat a low glycemic, and for me by preference a slighty lower in carb diet with no junk ... or at least no junk unless I am cheating as I have been lately ... diet, but that calories in-calories out is the primary key to weight management.

I don't give weight loss advice, though, or claim to be any expert or have any answers. I know what works for me and what doesn't. I cannot motivate others as we all have our own knowledge of what to do. Some of my advice to weight loss seekers, were I to give it, would offend others.

I work in a (dying) profession that is conducive to weight gain, as well as to giving advice and stringing a lot of words together so I try not to do that too much on the subject of weight, which is kind of a hobby for me.

Hmmm, well you asked.
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #366
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NeGA
Stats: 5'10" and 164
WOE: Low Carb Something!
Start Date: February 22, 2010
Looking to give IF a try

Hello! I've been reading, reading, reading. I've always been a believer in LC since I'm a bread-a-holic and there is no such thing as one piece. I have eaten primarily vegan vegetarian for the past year, however it's not for any reason other than my husband's doctor wants him off the animal products due to his heart disease.

I would like to loose more weight and seem to be at a plateau, hence the idea of IF. From what I have read, I will be doing the one day per week fast, not the 5 hour window thing. I am presently attempting to be very physically active and I don't think I could work out and not eat before/after, so I'm going with Thursdays and making that a rest day from my workout schedule.

If anyone does the 24 hour fasting, do you just drink water or do you do some sort of juicing along with it? I think I read in some older posts about a cucumber/lemon combo?

Anyway, I'm working towards 60 grams of protein per day, along with low carb and doing some serious weight training and ballet! I would like to shed 20 lbs. before June 5th (my dance recital!).

Regards,
Karla
NeGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #367
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaokc View Post
Good morning
Scale is back to 151 this morning, which it never actually left, but on my scale (Dr's scale) the pointer was higher than it should have been, I just didn't change the number to make it level. It's level this morning, so must5have lost something. I'll try and make it go lower again tomorrow so I can move the weight. Careful eating today, I hope.

Angela, I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you were looking for at the Dr's, but hopefully nothing is wrong except for the discomfort. Hoping you were able to keep your window closed after 5:30 yesterday.

Wow, Wuzzy, you are an exercising machine. Wish I had that kind of energy. Those fajitas sounded good.

Karen, hoping the damage from the hotel food won't be hard to get off. Glad you checked in.
Back down within 1 lb of where I was before meetings, (and the beginning of Feb)

But maintaining is okay, at current stress levels with my work. It will get better, but only after it gets worse.....
Old 02-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #368
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakaren View Post
Back down within 1 lb of where I was before meetings, (and the beginning of Feb)

But maintaining is okay, at current stress levels with my work. It will get better, but only after it gets worse.....
I am so sorry Karen, that you are under so much stress. It's devastating for your body to be in that state for long. Hoping you can find some relaxation before long.
I'm glad your weight came back down. You'll lose that other lb too.

Scale says 150 this morning and I had to move the large weight to 100 first before I could get the reading. I'm so thrilled I just can't tell you. Come on 140's!!!

Hope you all have a great I.F. day
lindaokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:10 AM   #369
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: daisyHair
Stats: 257/228/140
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 5' 4" 50 Years Old
Hi again gang!

Ok.. so this is going to be totally lame coming from me! I am the first to stress how important it is to really know your plan before beginning it but every time I get started studying I.F., I am sort of overwhelmed. There is SO much info, so many post and threads.

I wondered if someone could maybe steer me in the most basic bones of the plan. I am sure it's not as simple as "don't eat one day a week".. or such.

I really want to get it in gear, I just can't decide where to even start reading.

I guess I just want you all to have pity and steer a girl in the right direction!
I am so slammed at work I barely have time to get on here much less try to decide what is most important to study first.

I really want to participate, I truly do. I just feel that I want to get started as quick as I can and need a bit of guidance..

Thanks for anyone that will hold my hand!

Cary~
Old 02-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #370
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

The only thing I can tell you, Cary, is to google "fasting one day per week" and see what comes up. You can also google Fast 5 if you'd like, which is what most of us on here are doing.

To condense the information I've come up with, most fasters consider fruit to be the food to come off the fast with, when fasting for longer periods of time. A lot of fasters are against the heavier foods that we tend to eat (maybe I should say that I eat) such as red meat, dairy, etc. I think/believe totally differently. I would think you could do a fast in whatever way would work for you, like only drinking water for your day of fasting, using juices in whatever combination you want, etc. It's not an exact science, IMHO and your body is pretty resilient and would be able to handle one day of whatever you are doing. Again, JMHO. There are no hard and fast rules. Go to the sticky at the top of the forum and read Fast 5. That should help get you started. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:33 AM   #371
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: daisyHair
Stats: 257/228/140
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 5' 4" 50 Years Old
Quote:
The only thing I can tell you, Cary, is to google "fasting one day per week" and see what comes up. You can also google Fast 5 if you'd like, which is what most of us on here are doing.

To condense the information I've come up with, most fasters consider fruit to be the food to come off the fast with, when fasting for longer periods of time. A lot of fasters are against the heavier foods that we tend to eat (maybe I should say that I eat) such as red meat, dairy, etc. I think/believe totally differently. I would think you could do a fast in whatever way would work for you, like only drinking water for your day of fasting, using juices in whatever combination you want, etc. It's not an exact science, IMHO and your body is pretty resilient and would be able to handle one day of whatever you are doing. Again, JMHO. There are no hard and fast rules. Go to the sticky at the top of the forum and read Fast 5. That should help get you started. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.
Linda,

You are a doll! Thank you.
I think right now I will do a one day fast with broth only (I have good organic veggie and chicken broth) and come off the next AM with veggies.

I have actually done a "juice feast" in the past and loved it but right now all the fruit juice won't fit in with me wanting to stay in Ketosis for a while..

*off to read Fast 5*.. thank you again dear!

Cary~
daisyHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:06 AM   #372
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I am so sorry Karen, that you are under so much stress. It's devastating for your body to be in that state for long. Hoping you can find some relaxation before long.
I'm glad your weight came back down. You'll lose that other lb too.

Scale says 150 this morning and I had to move the large weight to 100 first before I could get the reading. I'm so thrilled I just can't tell you. Come on 140's!!!

Hope you all have a great I.F. day
Down another .5 this morning.......weird.....last 2 days, I have been ligher at night than I am the next morning.......Must be sleep-eating

Major stress will end Monday when Farmer taxes are due. Then stress builds up again until April 15th.......then I get back to my normal quiet life of kids, horses, cattle, farming, bookkeeping/tax off-season issues and the tow trucks...........

Talk about resilient bodies........and minds..............
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #373
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

daisyHair, I think your decision to only drink broth for one day is a good one. That way your body does get some nourishment and you might not get so hungry. Hope it will work for you.

Karen, glad the stress will at least lessen on Monday, and how do you know you're weighing more in the mornings? Are you on that scale 2 X a day? Quit that!! Congratulations on losing .5

Scale is the same this morning, trying to go to the lower side, but not enough to move. Hoping it will go on down tomorrow enough to move it.

Ate skillet pizza for supper last night, steel cut oatmeal w/ butter, stevia and cream for breakfast/lunch. It's been quite awhile since trying oatmeal and didn't have a gain yesterday when I tried it, so thought I'd try it again for lunch today. I'm really pushing my luck, huh?

Everybody behave today, K?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #374
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrandNewMe2004
Stats: HW 330/CW 245.3/GW 150
WOE: LC/Primal
I went off my BP meds yesterday. Yay! So, since that contained a diuretic, I'm sure I'll see a bounce up on the scale. I also started exercising, and I know that can mess w/ the #'s on the scale at 1st. However, I woke up and could see - my belly button! OMG. It's been more than 10 years! ROFL. So, I did measurements on my stomach and hips - have lost 2 more inches each since 1/19/10. So, the scale is at 274 this morning, but I'm happy that the inches are going away. WOOHOO!!!
http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com/
"I can have results or I can have excuses. I can not have both."
BrandNewMe2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #375
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow, that's huge that you got off your blood pressure meds, Melissa Never fear, when the weight loss slows down it's because the body has to shrink to catch up to the new weight. When it's finished shrinking, the weight will start dropping again. Congrats on seeing that belly button, girl
Old 02-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #376
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone- Hope all is well

I had the worst time today and yesterday with getting super hungry at around 1pm. so i opened my window early yesterday and today again.. it turned into a 6 hour window yesterday and will probably be the same today since eating by 6 is just not realistic for me today with all that we have going on :/ I will have to make and eat dinner almost 2 hours before my husband to even make it a 6 hour window today since he goes to Karate tonight til 830.(unless he is too tired which would be great. hehe). now i did just have a piece of the whey protein 'cake' i made yesterday at 1 so i wont feel too bad about having a little bit longer of a window today.

The scale has been nice to me still.. not going up even tho i have had some major booboos in my diet the last couple of weeks. I am proud to say that the IF has helped me maintain even when i let temptation win. Yesterday i did pretty well in keeping things LC and the plan is to continue to do so as best as posible to try to get these numbers down a little more. The protein cake gave me the best since of fullness and energy since EVER lol. Its so great to feel full and happy

I have a confession :/ The online pharmacy that i once upon a time bought adipex from called yesterday and offered me a new prescription! and i didnt say no right away.. I actually told them i would call back :/ I should not be considering that at all.. and it makes me kind of ashamed because i know that i dont need that. its the easy way out and i just dont weigh enough to resort to that. atleast thats what i tell myself. and especially since we are planning on trying to get pregnant in just a few months and i shouldnt be putting anything like that into my body. BLAH.. its too bad i know how easy it is to lose weight with those blasted pills. if they call back i just have to say NO and hang up lol
Angelad653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #377
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Angela, congrats on maintaining your weight since starting I.F. even if you have given in to temptation (don't we all? )

Having a larger window is not a problem here. Some have 6 hr windows, and some 7 hrs. It's whatever works for you. Some days I don't stick to my 5 hr window, but have a 6 hr window instead. It all depends on my day and what works for me.

I have to admit, I've never heard of adipex or that it helps you lose weight. It's good that you've decided not to mess with it if you are planning a baby sometime this year. Those diet pills are never good for your body anyway. Hope they don't call back.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #378
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: NeGA
Stats: 5'10" and 164
WOE: Low Carb Something!
Start Date: February 22, 2010
Well, my first day of trying to fast was a no go. I won't call it a disaster because I've not eaten anything 'wrong' nor have I had too many calories, but I now know that you don't fast and go to the grocery store! Duh! LOL....

All the smells were too much and I became sooo hungry. I bought a hot tea for the Starbucks and thought that might do it, but ended up eating an apple as well. I don't know if it's the sugar of the apple or what... but now I'm starving! I can't eat for about an hour just because we are going out as a family for dinner this evening and I have to wait until we get to the restaurant. It's a great place for me... excellent salad bar... but I have to get there first! ;~)

Oh well... there is always next week...

Karla
NeGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #379
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LCShadows
Stats: High: 349/CW 222.5/Goal 120
WOE: LC whole foods - no sugar, grain, dairy
Start Date: LC 7/11/08
Karla, Sounds as if you and Cary can be newbies to IF together. Linda, great condensation of single-day fast tips.

Karen, at another hotel conference? I hope you didn't let those cows drag you off to the bar again. And I certainly hope you weren't taking any dining tips from them. You know, they can be such heffers.

Angela, the natural way may be slower, but remember that you're training to keep it off for life.

Melissa, congrats on getting off the BP meds. That is huge!

Amandy, what do you mean by a great deal of exercise? What kind(s) do you do? And how much do you exercise?
LCShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #380
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrandNewMe2004
Stats: HW 330/CW 245.3/GW 150
WOE: LC/Primal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCShadows View Post
Melissa, congrats on getting off the BP meds. That is huge!
Yes, it is. Thanks. Especially considering that I've had high BP for decades! I LOVE LC!!
BrandNewMe2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #381
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: 280/210.2/161
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: Dukan 1/4/2014 Elim diet 4/27/14 Challenge 6/1/14
Hi everybody And to all the newcomers I was away dealing with life I have been having some problems with malware getting onto my computer so dh has spent many hours getting me back up and running. Also I had to go up to the sierras to get a deadbeat renter out of my property--a little drama ensued but she is out with most all of her stuff except the junk she left behind for me to deal with, bleah.

Eating has been going along really well actually. I had some bladder infection symptoms yesterday so I had to drink some light cranberry juice to flush it out, which involved having a few more carbs than what I would have liked, but that's the way it goes; I tried to work it into my plan the best I could. For some reason today I am hungry for some sirloin burger and cabbage cooked in butter, so that's what I am going to make for lunch. I could even say I feel like I'm craving some cabbage haha. I have been making up a lot of cole slaw lately also with Walden's cole slaw dressing I got from Netrition--love it.

I will try and get back to do some personals, but wanted to at least put in an appearance here. I was missing my IF friends.

Sue
RW City Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #382
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/142.5/135
WOE: HCG
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 11/2013
Hey Sue!
metqa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #383
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, scale is UP this morning, thanks to too big a bowl of oatmeal yesterday and some low carb cookies last night. I feel that most is water weight and I'll eat clean today and it should be gone by tomorrow, although it does set back getting under 150 again.

Karla, yep, it would probably be smarter to go to the store another day when you aren't fasting, lol. Maybe before or after.

Hi Sue, glad you got your computer problems worked out. I hate it when ours messes up and of course, hubby has to fix it. I don't hardly even know how to post a link on the computer, lol. A geek I'm not
Sounds like your body is craving cabbage right now. I make mine w/ maple flavored bacon and then pour cream on it when it's finished and let it cook down. I can eat my weight in that stuff, lol. Hoping your UTI goes away quickly

Hi Metqa, it's so good to see you here.

Scale is up this morning, due to too much oatmeal yesterday and some lc cookie baking and eating last night. I'd forgotten earlier but i also ate a bunch of cheese yesterday. Hoping clean eating today will put me back within close distance of 140's tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #384
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Amandy
Thanks for kind words, Linda. I usually don't go on and on about my weight journey anymore but since ye asked lol.

Hi, Metqa!!!

And hi to all, so many nice posties.

Angela, congrats on your decision re medication. That is solid thinking.

Congrats to all who are seeing maintains and appropriate numbers on the scale and to those who are fighting the good fight.

Shadows, I exercise a lot but it is what I like to do. I've been on a streak since the Jan. 1, 2009 to not miss a day of intentional exercise, that includes walking and gentle modalities such as yoga, etc., as well as currently I am trying to run faster lol (I am a slow runner but I love to run, walk and jog) as I am entered in a mere 4.2 mile race in April and don't want it to take forever lol. I lift weights 2-3 times per week, do kettleballs and basically do about everything in the current fitness world sooner or later. I have suddenly discovered Zumba classes (so fun) and am trying to fit them in.

I am not a super jock or anything. I just love exercise and find it helps some health problems that I have or have the potential to have and also helps me manage weight, but that's not why I do it ... it is just fun.
Amandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #385
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone hope we are all doing well today!

I got a call back from the DR. saying the IUD is in its place and they didnt find anything else at all so I am happy about that. still having cramping, but from what he says its probably just because my uterus is back to small now after all the time since the baby and that it may just be uncomfortable til i get it taken out :/ I guess thats ok. but he made me appointment monthly until time to get it out (JUNEish) and if at any point he or I think its hurting enough then he will go ahead and take it out early. 4 months really isnt long at all. but it can seem like a long time when you are in pain u know? so.. I guess now its gonna be kinda a waiting game to see how things go. I am excited for the summer when i can get that out and start trying for baby number 2

Hope all is well and Thanks to everyone who has responded to my posts and helped me so much in this new way of life/eating (eating is a big part of my life-or was lol)

TGIF EVERYONE!! and i hope you all have a good weekend
Angelad653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:45 AM   #386
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LCShadows
Stats: High: 349/CW 222.5/Goal 120
WOE: LC whole foods - no sugar, grain, dairy
Start Date: LC 7/11/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelad653 View Post
still having cramping, but from what he says its probably just because my uterus is back to small now after all the time since the baby and that it may just be uncomfortable til i get it taken out
I totally misread that the first time through and thought, "Omigod, he's taking out your uterus???" Then I realized that you meant your IUD. Du-oh! I had just seen a Dr. Oz show that said that hysterectomies were the most common surgery in the US, and that 70% of them were unnecessary. Guess that was sticking in my brain. I also read that 1 in 3 women have had them removed by age 60. Not me, baby. Not without a fight. Glad you're keeping yours and putting it to good use, Angela.

Amandy, what a great attitude. I'd like to develop one like that. I am trying to do the intentional-exercise-every-day thing this year, even if it's only 20 minutes. It is a big mindshift for me and I struggle with it.

Linda, I think I just gained half a pound reading about your low-carb cookies. I'm trying to persuade myself that things like that should be saved for holidays. (Of course my brain keeps telling me, "Hey, there are sub-zero windchills and snow on the ground here in the South -- it's Christmas, right?" )

Sue, you gotta watch that having a life stuff. It can really cut into your virtual reality.

Happy weekend to everyone in IF land!
LCShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:05 AM   #387
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning, Shadows, I love reading your posts. Your wit is charming. I am always experimenting in the kitchen and came across this cookie recipe. It sounded easy and it was but I had to tweak it quite a bit, so kept making them. ...and eating them. Hubby is diabetic, so I'm always looking for something he can enjoy in the way of sweets that won't raise his blood sugar. Oh well, he's not getting any of these again any time soon.

Angela, I also read that like Shadows did. Glad he's only taking out the IUD. Hoping you don't have the pain very long.

Amandy, I agree w/ Shadows and admire the exercising. I have also tried to commit to exercising on a regular schedule, although not every day. I struggle with that even. I WISH I could learn to enjoy exercising, but I just hate moving my body at ALL. Obviously I'm not exercising right now, just healing, which is going good, BTW. A little better each day.

Scale is still NOT under 150, but better than yesterday, so I will persevere. Clean eating again today, eggs & bacon for lunch, skillet pizza for supper. Getting 2 grandkids today and tomorrow, so will probably get a take out pizza for them for supper. They wouldn't appreciate the skillet pizza, you know how kids are.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #388
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCShadows View Post
Sue, you gotta watch that having a life stuff. It can really cut into your virtual reality.

Happy weekend to everyone in IF land!
No kidding, Shadows.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #389
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Hey Sue!
Hi. Good to see you here.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #390
Senior LCF Member

Amandy: Zumba, huh? I tried that once and it was like salsa in hyper speed--no way could I keep up and I even know how to salsa! You're a better woman than I for being able to keep up

I'm still on a cabbage kick evidently haha. I am going to have some cole slaw tonite for dinner. I might try to get out to costco to get a $5 roasted chicken to have with it

Had to handle some family drama on the phone today and now I want to hang out here in my little cyberspace world for awhile--less stressful here

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Sue