Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: billgirl
Stats: 193/151/125
WOE: SSing
Start Date: July 28, 2008
Today's menu

Okay I've been really bad about sharing my menu...but here goes...
Last week I was smart and made a batch of cream cheese pancakes so I had breakfast everyday...don't have time to eat before I take the DD's to school.
Breakfast today was not ideal...I had decaf coffee w/ cream and a couple slices of ham (that were supposed to be for lunch...)
So, I used the recipe that Cary directed me to for the Oopsie buns!!! Wow are they easy to make and they really are filling! I had a ham cheese lettuce and Oopsie bun for lunch.
For dinner, I made tacos for the fam, and used "Parmesean" taco shells for me.

By the way Mary, I wasn't trying to give you a hard time about the Hoodia, I just know so many people that rely on that little pill, and wasn't aware that you were seeing a physician for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_M View Post
Five pounds in 2 weeks is AWESOME, Congrats!!!

Some of us are sharing our daily menu (when we get the chance), it can really help the rest of us get ideas of what to eat. Would you mind sharing what you're eating, too?

Here's what I had yesterday:

b: cream cheese pancakes
s: protein shake
l: salad with mixed lettuce and MIL's garden tomatoes--YUM!!
d: 2 hamburger patties with lettuce, mayo and hot sauce

Hope everyone is staying safe, away from the hurricanes!!

Life should not be measured by the breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away!
billgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ChefCary
WOE: Somercize - the plan that WORKS!
Start Date: every day
Pumpkin is not legal on Somercizing. It is considered a funky food in the starch category - along with acorn squash, butternut squash, bananas, corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, white flour and white rice and yams. Suzanne says that these foods turn directly to sugar (glucose) upon digestion.

Pumpkin IS legal on some low-carb plans, because it's a vegetable.

Hope this helps,
Cary
ChefCary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #183
Senior LCF Member

...I used the yolks too

Sorry to hear about your kids...Maybe they'll get it out of their systems together...

The recipe I found used the yolks and the whites, so I didn't waste anything. I found it (the recipe) at the link that Cary gave me earlier... I was also impatient, and didn't have muffin top pans, so I used a cookie sheet, and it turned out great!

Quote:
Hi all,

Now I am dealing with a sick 6 year old. She contracted her first cold of the new school year. At least my 2 year old is getting much better, let's keep our fingers crossed the diahrrea is gone for good. She has already been going #1 on the potty for 2 months, but the diahrrea was preventing #2 training. I think it's working itself out, YIPPEE!

Cary--I bought my muffin top trays from Crate & Barrel. THey were on sale to boot.

I used to enjoy egg creams... until I got the flu around Easter time and I got sick over them. It was terrible, I couldn't eat my regular low carb favorites for several months after that sickness and still cannot eat some of them. Maybe I'll give it another go to see if I can stomach them.

I would make oopsies frequently, if it weren't for the fact you're using sooo many egg whites. What do you do with all of those left-over yolks??
Old 09-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I rarely eat carbos meals, they don't satisfy me like proteins/fats. Trying to wait 3 hours in order to switch to a protein/fat meal is TORTURE. :blush: So I just stick with what works for me which is proteins/fats.
Mary - you DO know you can eat veggies during that "transition period"???

You shouldn't be tortured!!! EAT, woman, EAT!!!!!!!!!! <grins>

Cary
Old 09-08-2008, 08:05 PM   #185
Senior LCF Member

I actually made the Oopsies several times before I even read about cleochatra using the muffin top pans!!!!! They are just great with the cookie sheet - they just look prettier and nice and round with the muffin top pan!!! LOL!!

This morning I stepped off (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!) because I gave into peer pressure with one of my friends. Actually I just didn't want to eat "different" in front of them because I didn't want to answer a ton of questions and defend my way of life now. It's okay - I was back on with the very next bite!!!!!!!!

Lunch was scrambled eggs with some leftover steak and more zucchini - gawd, I love that stuff!!!!!!

I did have a scoop of sugar free/fat free ice cream with my son after school at the corner place. It was yummy and I ate it guilt free. NO cravings from it, and though I HATE that it has aspartame in it..... well, I'm just not wanting to stay away from it bad enough to make my own ice cream - YET!!!

Supper was meatloaf (ground beef, sauteed onions, eggs and a bunch of spices), the ever-present zucchini and some leftover peas.

I think the ice cream might have done a thing on me - I've been SOOOOO thirsty tonite. It's been MUCH easier drinking my 64 than other nights.

Cary
Old 09-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #186
Senior LCF Member

Just tidbits...

Ok, I guess I'm a little behind...:blush: I should read to the end before I post.

Anyway, I had to tell you all about dinner last night. My DH and DD went out on the kayaks yesterday and went fishing...they were gone for 6 hours! I was looking for a way we could all eat the fish together, and found Suzanne's bake and fry mix, and then I saw a recipe for "fish n Chips" You coat the fish in egg and then the bake n fry mix and fry it...LEVEL 1!!! The chips are zucchini chips also coated in egg and then the bake n fry mix and fry them...it was awesome! DH and DD also really liked!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:54 AM   #187
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Gallery: LCRedhead
Stats: Total Lost 9.5
WOE: SS
Start Date: Aug. 22, 2008
Thanks billgirl but we can't have pumpkin so its a no
LCRedhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #188
Senior LCF Member

That's one recipe I've not tried that I've really wanted to - the Bake and Fry mix..... so it was good, huh????? Ok, now that I have a review, I'll put it up on my list to do this weekend!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Cary
Old 09-09-2008, 07:47 PM   #189
Senior LCF Member

WOE: Paleo|Primal Newbie
I haven't seen it mentioned, here. Has anyone tried NancyElle's Pizza Crust? I made this for the first time, somewhere around April (when she first posted it). It is STILL a favorite of ours...I usually make it at least once a week.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...-included.html
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...gs-cheese.html

Also, here is my "Cheatoes Cheese Puffs" recipe: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ese-puffs.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgirl View Post
For dinner, I made tacos for the fam, and used "Parmesean" taco shells for me.
Billgirl, what are Parmesan taco shells???
Sugar Free Sweet Pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #190
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mary_M
Stats: size 14/size 12/size 6
WOE: Dr Berg based diet plan
Start Date: 1997; restarted 10/5/10
Thanks for your kind words everyone!! I haven't been able to post because my 4 year old is now sick along with my 6 year old (who missed 2 days of school -- this is only the 3rd week of school ). And my 2 year old had more diarrhea today. I am afraid I'll have to take her to a pediatric gastroenterologist (I think that's their title lol). I'll find out after I take her back to the ped next week for her follow-up.

I've been basically eating the same 'ole things LOL.

Can you tell I've been using an old/different recipe for "oopsie" rolls? I have the recipe off of Suzanne's website for DebB's rolls which use the muffin top pans and lots of egg whites. So I will definitely try Cleo's recipe that uses both the egg whites and yolks!!

"Today is a gift from God, that's why it's called the present."

Callanetics addict (5x/wk) -- It Works!!
Mary_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:40 AM   #191
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Morning all. Hope everyone had a great day.

Mary, I'll keep you and the kids in my prayers. Hope it gets better soon. Melle thanks for the pizza tip I'll check it out.

B small slice of broccoli quiche
L small slice of broccoli quiche
D Pork chops, yucca, and peas. Didn't realize peas were funky until after dinner.

down 6.5 pounds so far!! Yipee.

Have a great day all.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #192
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: NikiNicole
Hi everyone I am new here but not new to somersizing. It worked for me about 3 or so years ago and I never felt better. Then I fell off the wagon!!
SO I am back at it again and I would love to have some support since no one else in my family does it but me! That is very hard!!! But I have to do it.
I need reciped though easy yummy ones I have all the books but most of the recipes are so fancy and stuff but I need like snacky finger food type recipes. I love oopsie bun...I need to try that ASAP. I need more like this. Today I oooopsied and had 6 choc chip cookies( they dont have hugh fructose corn syrup) BUt they do have sugar and 1% lowfat milk, I know bad bad. I got my pay back my liver and pancrease started to hurt very badly after about 30 min....So I know the sugar is not good for me. So I am back up and running again. 3 hours is up at noonish I believe. I think my problem is that I need to find a variety of foods I can have so I don't feel so limited. Anyway, I am so happy to be here and have people to talk to about this.

I started somersizing on Thursday Sept. 4, 2008 and have lost 8 lbs total!!!
Just got to keep going!!!!
NIKI
NikiNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #193
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Niki,
WOW 8 lbs Great ! !

If I had a family to cook for I would keep it simple. A couple of veggies and meat. Always have oopsie buns on hand for a sandwich. Bubba burgers are always quick and easy with muchrooms, peppers and onions and CHEESE. Once a few days pass you wont have the cravings for the cookies......and I love cookies!

I was asked at work today what kind of a cake would I want for my B day. I said NO NO NO cake! So it will be fruit. I'll have to plan that day for sure.

Today I skipped breakfast.......I know I know Lunch salad with cucumbers and tomato and yet another piece of broccoli quiche...its gone now! Snack apple.

Dinner Bubba burger with veggies.
Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #194
Senior LCF Member

One day at a time, Niki - you CAN do this. One meal at a time, if you have to. Instead of 6 cookies next time, see if you can catch yourself in the middle of th first one!!!!!

Last night my darling husband cooked supper for all of us because he got home early and wanted to do something nice for me. I think since we've been married since April he's cooked twice. So I don't want to discourage him.

My kids are learning the do's and do-not's of this way of eating for me. I don't know if hubby WANTS to sabotage me (he's always been WAY heavy and doesn't seem to care - but I REALLY don't think he wants me thin) or if he was just not thinking, but.....

he made chicken thighs (so far so good) with jarred spaghetti sauce (he got it free from work - had sugar for certain). He's seen me make tomato sauce for my chicken before, so maybe he thought it was legal. THEN - as a 'favor' to me, he used my whole wheat pasta - knowing it's "legal" "sometimes". THEN - because he knows I like it - he made garlic bread.

He was SOOO proud of cooking for us all. I didn't know what to do - I ate it. I truthfully could not disappoint him.

The trouble is then this morning I was craving BIG TIME, was already emotional from some stuff going on with my youngest daughter, stressing over some stuff I don't even need to be - and .....

I know - I'm the BIGGEST preacher of "one bite at a time, one meal at a time".... and I blew it.

I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off and planning every single bite in my mouth tomorrow and the next week to detox myself. I'm not even gonna get on the scale because I know it's gonna stall or go up - I'm almost to that TOM again which always affects me anyways, physically and emotionally. I don't need more ammo.

He KNOWS I'm living this way of eating. He KNOWS the "rules" for the most part. But I really DO think he's sabotaging me to a certain extent - if not consciously, then definitely subconsciously.

<sigh> He's the one that purchased 4 out of the 5 SS books I have. He KNOWS I'm healthier this way. He's resigned himself to be heavy and knows he will die younger than he should. (He's a truck driver and eats badly on the road, even though I cook healthy when he's home).

The Way of Eating is fairly easy for me - it's the emotional stuff that makes it difficult.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #195
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiNicole View Post
Hi everyone I am new here but not new to somersizing. It worked for me about 3 or so years ago and I never felt better. Then I fell off the wagon!!
SO I am back at it again and I would love to have some support since no one else in my family does it but me! That is very hard!!! But I have to do it.
I need reciped though easy yummy ones I have all the books but most of the recipes are so fancy and stuff but I need like snacky finger food type recipes. I love oopsie bun...I need to try that ASAP. I need more like this. Today I oooopsied and had 6 choc chip cookies( they dont have hugh fructose corn syrup) BUt they do have sugar and 1% lowfat milk, I know bad bad. I got my pay back my liver and pancrease started to hurt very badly after about 30 min....So I know the sugar is not good for me. So I am back up and running again. 3 hours is up at noonish I believe. I think my problem is that I need to find a variety of foods I can have so I don't feel so limited. Anyway, I am so happy to be here and have people to talk to about this.

NIKI
Hi Niki

Suzanne's website is jam packed with awesome recipes, many of which are simple and quick. Here are a couple of recipe websites from fellow Somersizers as well:

DebB's recipes: Our Tried and True Favorite Somersize Recipes

September's recipes: September's Somersize Web Site

I've also found some great recipes on George Stella's website:
George Stella - Stella Style Community

There are sooo many quality recipes in these websites, as well as other recipe websites. What I have done is print online recipes that interest me and put them in a 3 ring binder. I also have a couple low carb recipe books by Dana Carpenter which are very good. The possibilities are literally endless, you just have to take a little time to look.

Congrats on losing the 8 lbs so far!! KUTGW!!

Last edited by Mary_M; 09-10-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #196
Senior LCF Member

Cary Don't let a little slip-up get you too upset! Just go back to Level I and I'm sure you'll be A-OK!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:47 AM   #197
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Chef One Bite At A Time,

We're all human. I would have eaten it too.

Now, for the sabotage. Of course he is! He's on the road and going to be leaving his beautiful skinny wife at home~! He's scared of you changing. There have been many articles written about every way of eating that talk about getting sabotaged by loved ones. Fear of the unknown.

So my friend you have another choice to make. You made a choice to join this way of eating. Now you have to make the choice to stick to it for YOU. As hard as that can be at times because we as women want to please our loved one, we have to stand our ground. That being said it can be done with love and understanding.

Explain to him how eating that dinner as good as it was and as much as you appreciated it made you feel horribly physically. That you have chosen this way of eating because of the things you want...ie to live longer, to be healthier. That you don't expect him to follow it unless HE wants to. That no matter how your body and health change for the better you still love him. Explain how his support and understanding will be appreciated so you can reach your goal.

If we don't deal with the emotional stuff another way than eating, we'll never reach our goals.

I hope I have not offended you in any way. It's just my opinion.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #198
Junior LCF Member

My hubby doesnt intentionaly sabatoge my efforts....but (I am so driven that I do it anyway) but he does little things that kinda get to me. The only time he seems to sabatoge me, is when he wants to eat out...which is all the time....but this time around I must say we had a serious heart to heart about him encouraging me and not saying things like, "man I could never diet" and "I want to be able to eat what I want" or "you are not fat you need to stop worrying" or "look at so and so they are bigger and don't care" ANyway he has been super supportive and that makes such a big diff. this time.
Plus I always have a big push because our relationship is better when I am skinny he doesnt see it, but to be honest he does treat me different when I am skinny. He really does. He says he doesnt and maybe it is all in my own head or its me seeing me differently, who knows. But its a huge incentive!!
OK so today I was down another lb
so I started at 211 and I am now at 201 which is 10 lbs baby wohoo!!! 1 week 10 lbs, i know its mostly water but hey its 10 lbs!!!! my clothes are fitting better and I can see my figure comin back woohoo.
My stats are im 5 6 and currently wearing a 16 ughhhhhhhh I want to see all my 10s again in my closet.
The story is that we lost 2 babies in a row and then tried fertility treatments and with those I gained a substantial amount of weight and then my thyroid broke and I became insulin resistant all resulting in a 70 lbs weight gain over a 14 month period....talk about depressed. So now I decided no more thyroid pills no more insulin meds. I am taking control and nipping it in the bud...I know what somersizing can do for you and I intend to eat like this forever!!!!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I felt better today about my ooopsie on the cookies with yet another lb down.!!!!!
NIKI
Old 09-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #199
Senior LCF Member

WAY TO GO NIKI!!!!!!!!!!

I know I feel better about myself when I'm thinner, but it's been YEARS (high school, and I'm 44) since I've been thin. Even losing 10 lbs was a HUGE deal to me!

I thought about it some last night and figured that me losing weight probably makes him feel worse about himself. I know that's no reason for ME not to lose... but maybe a bit more tolerant.

Though you're all right - I need to do this for ME, and he might not like it but he has to accept it.

Thanks for the support and advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cary
Old 09-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #200
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: macongagal
WOE: Somersizing
Start Date: Im down 25 pounds now from 7-27
Good evening everyone,
Hope everyones week has been good.. Im just sneaking in for a moment to say Hello. Work has been very busy. We had one person out until today on our team, So we had to take up the slack.. I have only been working with this new group of people for 5 weeks now, but Im loving them all. It helps that I knew them from last yr also.
Bad news here. Hubby will probably be having surgery in a few weeks on his knee. This has been a long time coming, but we knew it was one day going to happen. It is just going to be very hard. We already are struggling with bills. Ill keep my head though because today I went to pick up his check and I had just thought it would be like the usual check. I opened it to find it was $300 more than I expected. Praise God I will be able to make the mortgage payment. I was thinking I was going to have to call them about it being a week late. God does answer prayers. So everyone keep strong and believe.
macongagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #201
Senior LCF Member

I believe in miracles!!!!!! YAY for you!!!

And prayers for your husband.

Do you have any type of disability insurance on any of your bills? He would definitely qualify.

I had a similar miracle - NOT to take away from your own. I had a car repair bill last Friday - completely unexpected f0r $225.00. Tuesday I got called into the attorney's office where I work and he gave me a bonus of $250!!! Hubby and I are going to the movies this weekend - we NEVER go out! - with the $25 difference!

Cary
Old 09-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #202
MAJOR LCF POSTER!

Yesterday
B Oatmeal
L tuna fish sandwich on lettuce wraps
D bubba burger on oopsie bun with lots of onions and cheese
s- pepperoni

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:56 AM   #203
Junior LCF Member

HI guys,
Its early but I wanted to vent.........ughhhhhi weighed in at 203 this morning...yesterday I was at 201.2 ughhhh I know I know, dont weigh yourself everyday but trust me I will and it wont stop. So the only thing I can think of is 1 im a little plugged up....I know TMI so yesterday I started drinking my dieters tea again...so when that kicks in those lbs may be history...also I just didnt want to eat yesterday. It was wierd just thinking about eating maybe nauseauas. I have no idea what it was all about but it was so hard for me to eat.
anyway
Last night I decided that I needed to add variety to my diet... so hit the super market and bought walden food ketchup,fettucuni sauce, marinara sauce, carmel sauce and choc. sauce. fat free organic milk and servia(sp) that sweetner, and choc whey powder shake with no fat and no sugar.
I really need some chocolate in my life......
So today for breakfast I had carbs which I have been craving for awhile. It was so great to eat carbs yummy yummy.
yesterday I had
b 2 eggs scrambled
L 4 Clouds
S 2 Eggs scrambled
D Taco salad type thing-salsa, hamburger, lettuce, onion sour cream, cheese
S 4 clouds

clouds are a great little snack
its
1stick of butter
1 8 Oz cream ceese
1/2 cup of splenda
1tsp of vanilla

blend it all together drop on to wax paper freeze for about 30 min take out put in baggies and keep in freezer.
They are very good but very rich a little goes a long way LOL!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me vent I think today will be much better because I can have carbs!
NIKI
Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #204
Senior LCF Member

Parmesean taco shells

Sorry Melle, I haven't been here in a while....
The parmesean taco shells are just Parmesean cheese melted on a fry pan then flipped to cook both sides and then I take my rolling pin and drape them over it so they are shaped like a taco shell...works well...kinda crunchy and works as well (maybe better) than a regular taco shell because it's a little soft so it doesn't fall to pieces...

QUOTE=Melle;10841399]I haven't seen it mentioned, here. Has anyone tried NancyElle's Pizza Crust? I made this for the first time, somewhere around April (when she first posted it). It is STILL a favorite of ours...I usually make it at least once a week.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...-included.html
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...gs-cheese.html

Also, here is my "Cheatoes Cheese Puffs" recipe: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...ese-puffs.html

Billgirl, what are Parmesan taco shells???[/QUOTE]
Old 09-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member

Welcome Niki!

Congratulations...keep it up! I know you said that you have all of the books, but do you have the fast and easy book? That has "realistic" family recipes that I have been able to use with the rest of the family. Like you, my DH and DD's are the most supportive...they still want the full sugar/flour junk. But I've found a lot of recipes in that book that have been great. Also just checking what everyone here is recommending I've found a lot too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiNicole View Post

NIKI
Old 09-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #206
Senior LCF Member

Birthday Cake!!

Ok...I'm not trying to be naughty, but have you seen the SSing Desserts book? There is a "Chocolate Layer Cake" that is really good!! It would make a GREAT birthday cake...There is NO flour in it, and it is "Almost Level 1". The Unsweetened chocolate makes it not Level 1, but just a tad off...but it would be a pretty legal celebration... (now I admit I'm being bad :blush:and not reading to the end again...someone else may have already suggested this...if so, sorry ladies! What can I say...day late and a dollar short)
If you would like the recipe, let me know, I'll post later...I'm at work now and the book is at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCRedhead View Post
Niki,
WOW 8 lbs Great ! !

If I had a family to cook for I would keep it simple. A couple of veggies and meat. Always have oopsie buns on hand for a sandwich. Bubba burgers are always quick and easy with muchrooms, peppers and onions and CHEESE. Once a few days pass you wont have the cravings for the cookies......and I love cookies!

I was asked at work today what kind of a cake would I want for my B day. I said NO NO NO cake! So it will be fruit. I'll have to plan that day for sure.

Today I skipped breakfast.......I know I know Lunch salad with cucumbers and tomato and yet another piece of broccoli quiche...its gone now! Snack apple.

Dinner Bubba burger with veggies.
Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #207
Senior LCF Member

Vikki--I have made that chocolate cake a couple of times, it is a lot of work and a lot of chocolate, but I LOVED it!

Here's what I've been eating lately:

b: cream cheese pancakes
l: protein shake
s: salad with cheese and bleu cheese dressing
d: taco salad

I ran out of blue cheese dressing but I don't think I'll buy any more because I am suspicious that it's stalling me. I think I'll just make some of Suzanne's packaged dressings and have that for a while.

Ok here's a little accomplishment for me: Today I wore a dress that I had been waiting to wear all summer. It's a simple navy blue polo dress (ie polo shirt that's a dress) size 10/12 and it's rather unforgiving (form fitting; straight up&down). My belly still poked out a tad, however I was able to suck it in enough that it was presentable! I can't believe how long it's taking me to lose this stomach even with vigorous exercising and eating properly. I mean I started on New Years Day, I expected to have reached my goal by now yet I'm not there yet. I'll keep plugging away though, hopefully by Christmas I'll be near my goal!!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #208
Junior LCF Member

Mary thats great. I want to be in a 10/12 too sniff sniff

I will have to check to see if I have a fast and easy one. I know i have the desserts and the one with the favorites in it and the first one with the cheescake in it. But not sure about the fast and easy. I have found from just looking on the internet that there are tons of recipes that have been tried and loved which is awesome!

I am drinking the laci le beaus dieters tea at night to try and boost that losing but I think it may be kicking my butt instead we shall see. I had a gain this morning and last night was my first with the tea so we will see what I get tomorrow. If it went up again then the tea is out.

I did good today and ate when I was hungry and did not skip meals.

B Shredded wheat and skim milk
L Tuna with mayo, salad with mayo,sour cream and parmesean dressing, colby jack cheese and real bacon
S 3 Clouds
D Taco salad from taco bell with no beans and no shell
S Hansons diet all natural root beer-1 cloud
Bedtime-tea
I did have my 6 glasses of water Plus the tea and 1 pop so I think I got enough water!!
We will see what tomorrow brings!!!
OH I also did 25 sit ups today and 25 jumping jacks....its all I could fit in. I wanted to try and fit 30 min in on mon wed and fri. but I did 40 min of walking on wed and today it was raining. SO I will make it up tomorrow if its nice!!!
Niki
Old 09-13-2008, 07:45 AM   #209
Junior LCF Member

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have great news I am down to 200.2 woohooo from 211. something when I started I am so excited. I also found some great recipes
http://catlady99.tripod.com/Recipes.pdf at this site some of which I can not wait to try and I know my family will love as well! So this is something I need to really add variety to my diet so I stick to it!! Ya know!!! I am making swedish meatballs today! WOOHOO! YUMMY!! Enjoy the weekend everyone!
NIKI
Old 09-13-2008, 08:11 AM   #210
Senior LCF Member

WOE: Paleo|Primal Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by billgirl View Post
Sorry Melle, I haven't been here in a while....
The parmesean taco shells are just Parmesean cheese melted on a fry pan then flipped to cook both sides and then I take my rolling pin and drape them over it so they are shaped like a taco shell...works well...kinda crunchy and works as well (maybe better) than a regular taco shell because it's a little soft so it doesn't fall to pieces...
Thanks, billgirl. I'll try those. We LOVE tacos, but I always end-up eating them like a salad. I did take the pizza crust recipe that I posted above, and made a "taco pizza". It's very good, but I'd like to have taco shells. I'll try that.
Sugar Free Sweet Pea is offline   Reply With Quote