Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kellys
Stats: 195.4/186.0/145
WOE: LFL
Start Date: 3/18/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilryforgod View Post
My sister in OC is doing the same program and is doing great.....I am looking to follow the Lindora as best as possible but without doing it...Dont have the funds to do so but would love to get some insight from you. Thanks Katherine
Katherine,

I am in OC too and I just re-started the program on my own. I used to go to the clinic too, but I can't afford that right now. You can go to your library and see if they have the book or you can order it on the Lindora website for $18.95. Then you can actually do the program without going in to the clinics. If you have any health problems, I would get a clearance from your doctor but I know the program works if you follow the book. That is what we do in the centers, it's just you wont get the daily vitamin b shot or the one on one counseling from the nurses. Hope that helps.
Kellys is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GHern
Hello Everyone, there doesn't seem to any current groups for LFL so I am going to write here. I live in NY, there are no Lindora centers around here that I know of, so hopefully I will find some support here. I had a baby 5 months ago and looking to shed 60lbs desperately!!! My knees and back ache. I am going to do day one tomorrow. I am praying that I make it!!!
GHern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHern View Post
Hello Everyone, there doesn't seem to any current groups for LFL so I am going to write here. I live in NY, there are no Lindora centers around here that I know of, so hopefully I will find some support here. I had a baby 5 months ago and looking to shed 60lbs desperately!!! My knees and back ache. I am going to do day one tomorrow. I am praying that I make it!!!
You can do it GHearn!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
fyp
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: fyp
Stats: 267/257/155
WOE: Lindora -- clinic 2x/week
Start Date: 3-23-10
I started Lindora last week -- going to the clinic 2x/week. Lost almost 7 lbs. as of Friday, so things are looking good!

This is the only active forum I can find about Lindora. I've been searching for days!
fyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyp View Post
I started Lindora last week -- going to the clinic 2x/week. Lost almost 7 lbs. as of Friday, so things are looking good!

This is the only active forum I can find about Lindora. I've been searching for days!
and WOW great job FP you've done a great job!!

Although the group is pretty small here right now, they're a very supportive bunch. I imagine a lot of other people will be joining since summer is getting closer.

Have a great day- Kelly
Old 03-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #36
fyp
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellys View Post
and WOW great job FP you've done a great job!!

Although the group is pretty small here right now, they're a very supportive bunch. I imagine a lot of other people will be joining since summer is getting closer.

Have a great day- Kelly
Thank you Kelly! Tomorrow is my first weigh in for 2nd week...I can't wait!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Thank you Kelly! Tomorrow is my first weigh in for 2nd week...I can't wait!
Oh let us know how you do

Take care,
Kelly
Old 04-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #38
fyp
Junior LCF Member

Week one results

Hi everyone --

On Tuesday I weighed in after one full week on Lindora and I was already down 10 lbs! Very encouraging.

I have been checking my keto stick a few times throughout the day -- out of boredom and curiosity. I get really good color each time, so it is really encouraging! I only go to the clinic twice a week. I'm a student and find it too hard to go in more than that.

I was excited to find that I lost about an inch all over. I have A LOT of inches to lose though (starting at 267).

I know my weigh loss will not be this drastic every week, but I really enjoy this fantastic jump start. I feel like a Biggest Loser contestant throwing up double digits
Old 04-01-2010, 07:00 AM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Thaltom
FYP: Congrats on a great week!
thaltom
Thaltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi everyone -- On Tuesday I weighed in after one full week on Lindora and I was already down 10 lbs! Very encouraging.

I feel like a Biggest Loser contestant throwing up double digits
FANTASTIC job FYP, that is so great! And good job on the ketostick too, you are committed and you will see that weight fall off. And when it slows down, remember, every oz and every inch get you closer to your goal.

Have a good day,

Kelly
Old 10-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #41
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MizZoni
WOE: Lean 4 Life
Start Date: Sept 2010
How is everyone doing? I am on my second week but doing it on my own. Hope to hear some update on your progress! Hang in there!
MizZoni is offline   Reply With Quote