Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheened
Stats: Original SW:190 SW:162.8 CW:145 GW:119
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 10th Nov 2013
Back and red faced :o

Ok i went totally off piste, I mean spectacularly! It involved my lovely mother in law, shortbread biscuits and ice cream!

I have to get myself in hand twice now in the last few months I have been close to getting out of the 11stones. First time i got to 11st 1.6lbs and then went on holiday, don't ask how much I put on, it wasn't good. THEN i managed to drag my chubby backside back down to 11st 3.6lbs (with a weekend break chucked in but managed that ok). Then the in-laws came to stay and i spiralled into a carb frenzy, not THEIR fault but with cooking etc for carb loving veggies I ended up eating the same things. Sooo am back up to 11st 8.8lbs within 3 weeks.

I have 7 weeks (6.5 really) before i go away for a few days after xmas so i am determined to get into the 10st's even if its 10st 13.9999 lbs I must do it, i am annoyed with myself for getting so close sooooo many times but flaking out.

So this is my declaration of intent, and i will post my weekly weigh in here every single week. I know its a number and inches matter but its psychological for me, that 11st is a hump I want to get over. I weigh in On sundays so....

Week 1: 162.8lbs
sheened is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2013, 06:10 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cfine
Stats: 276/217/199
WOE: NK
Start Date: April 2012
You can do this! I have derailed too many times to count, but I always come back to reality eventually.
cfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Patience
Keep on keeping on . . . that's the ticket!
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sheened
Stats: Original SW:190 SW:162.8 CW:145 GW:119
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 10th Nov 2013
Thx guys!! Its taken over a year to lose two stone from 13st 8lbs before i joined up here because i keep bouncing around the same weight. Its taken a while but i kept getting back to it!!

I am determined to get through the 11st barrier, i was around 10 and half stone for ages so to get in the 9's would be amazing. First things first is to knock this on the head. Today didn't got too badly thankfully!!
sheened is offline   Reply With Quote