Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/)
-   -   Kick the Weight With Keto (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/815661-kick-weight-keto.html)

itsmeshelly01 10-21-2013 05:15 AM

Kick the Weight With Keto

Has anyone read this book?
I just bought it and am excited to check it out. It has great reviews.
I like her blog Eat Fat Lose Fat.

The hardest part I have had is with the macros. She has a great Keto calculator. It helped so much. And getting *** configured for keto helped too.

If anyone has read the book i would love to hear your thoughts on it.
I'll be starting it this evening.

RebeccaLatham 10-21-2013 06:00 AM

I just looked on Amazon and could not find it. What is the exact title and who is the author?

elliot 10-21-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 (Post 16651875)
The hardest part I have had is with the macros. She has a great Keto calculator. It helped so much. And getting *** configured for keto helped too.

Umm, I think I found the book you were referring to. The thread title is the name and the author has a blog called eat fat lose fat.

cherylockholmes 10-21-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsmeshelly01 (Post 16651875)

Would you mind PM'ing me about what program you're referring to customizing for keto that was bleeped out in your post? I've been looking for one, but for some odd reason I guess we can't discuss things like that here. Thanks!

RebeccaLatham 10-21-2013 06:50 AM

I don't think that it is prohibited to mention the name of the author, as long as there is no link involved. So, Shelly, what is the name of the author?

lowcarbella 10-21-2013 06:52 AM

maybe OP posted a link that got deleted.

I went to the site,but there seems to be not much info on exactly what the plan is.It prompts me to the checkout instead.

elliot 10-21-2013 10:20 AM

I think its "Kick the weight with keto by kim knoch". Shelly, please confirm.

itsmeshelly01 10-22-2013 06:13 AM

Yes it is Kim Knoch. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here.

I finished the book yesterday. It was good. There are good recipes and a good 2 wk meal plan. The best thing is the keto calculator. That really helped. She also links to a message board all about keto. it is a lot of people doing keto. There are tons of great recipes.

The book is not long and just breaks down in laymans terms and how it works.
It was a good read.