Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/)
-   -   It`s TUESDAY! What`s on the menu today fellow N.K.ers (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/812412-s-tuesday-what-s-menu-today-fellow-n-k-ers.html)

clackley 09-17-2013 06:06 AM

It`s TUESDAY! What`s on the menu today fellow N.K.ers

Here is my plan....

bpc and 1 coffee with hwc
snack plate with olives(4), cheese (28g), hard salami (10g), dill pickle (1)
Asian pork burger on 1 oopsie, 1 tbsp homemade mayo, thin slice of red onion and topped with a Romaine leaf and a side of sauerkraut

AnnetteW 09-17-2013 11:42 AM

B- coffee/hwc, 3 eggs, 2 T butter

S- almonds

L- 2 chicken leg/thigh, celery, gobs of mayo

S- probably coffee with hwc

D- probably hamburger patty, small salad with oil/vinegar

marmarl 09-17-2013 12:23 PM

I've been more in snack mode today rather than actually preparing any kind of meal.
First I had two double espressos with manu cream
then two slices of bacon
then two chicken eggs cooked in olive oil
then a little salami and a little cheese
a couple cherry tomatoes from the garden

And now I'm having another espresso with manu cream AND coconut oil. After reading bits of Cholesterol Clarity by Jimmy Moore last night I feel like I need more of those good fats!

I'm fortunate to have access to manu cream which is 41% fat versus heavy whipping cream which is 36% fat. I order it by the case (three gallons) from my boss and all my coworkers think I'm gonna die of a heart attack from the amount of cream my family goes through!

mamabear6 09-17-2013 04:19 PM

Hey y'all! I just got back on strict LC. My weight wasn't going down anymore so I'm upping the fat and already feeling better. Today I had:
instant espresso w/almond milk, coconut oil, and xylitol
bacon and sausage
a few grape tomatoes sliced and mixed with 2 slices bacon, 1/2 an avocado, and mayo over some shredded lettuce (one for lunch and one for dinner)
macadamia nuts
extra sharp cheddar cheese
a couple slices of side pork
these were small feedings throughout the day, kind of like a fat fast but with the small amount of veggies. Need to prep my meals to take to work with me tomorrow! I didn't feel hunger allll day and it was wonderful. Adding fat back in the past two days has me feeling pretty great, even considering I have a cold.

stawalke 09-17-2013 05:19 PM

b-BPC
l-broth with butter
d-cheesy broccoli chicken casserole
s-a few slices of deli roast beef and fat bomb

cfine 09-17-2013 07:26 PM

B-eggs and beef bologna
L-tuna w/mayo and egg
D-hamburger patty, broccoli w/butter
S-almonds and SF pb cups

marmarl 09-17-2013 09:24 PM

For dinner I had a ribeye steak with a pancetta, chanterelle mushroom sauce topped with porcini butter with broccolini and green beans on the side in butter & garlic

clackley 09-18-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marmarl (Post 16608958)
For dinner I had a ribeye steak with a pancetta, chanterelle mushroom sauce topped with porcini butter with broccolini and green beans on the side in butter & garlic

That sounds wonderful!:yummy:

Jennafun 09-18-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marmarl (Post 16608958)

Yummy!

Jennafun 09-18-2013 11:52 AM

Yesterday

BF- Coffee with HWC, MCT oil, and splenda
L- Lettuce with parm cheese, grilled chicken breast, blue cheese dressing
S- Peanuts
D- Lettuce, Cucumbers, Celery with blue cheese dressing and hamburger patty with swiss cheese

Too much salad which caused some digestive distress.