Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 443
Gallery: lovetoknit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
High fat shake for breakfast
Almond muffin with 1 tsp butter for lunch
Salad with mayo, bacon, tomato, lettuce and avocado for dinner.

We'll see what tomorrow brings- today I was UP another POUND!!! I have NO CLUE what is going on!

I am so sorry that you are up again. I also had to give up avocado and any low carb muffins. Avocado definitely makes me gain. I love it, but I won't be eating any until I get down to goal. Some people can eat almost anything and still lose.
Carolyn
lovetoknit is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2013, 03:51 AM   #212
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoknit View Post
I am so sorry that you are up again. I also had to give up avocado and any low carb muffins. Avocado definitely makes me gain. I love it, but I won't be eating any until I get down to goal. Some people can eat almost anything and still lose.
Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn- boiled onion skins next ?
Kathy
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 07:46 AM   #213
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Cathy, is this peanut butter, heavy cream and cream cheese and if so what proportions plz?
Sorry DDs bday yesterday and did not get back on the computer....
Peanut butter, about 1 tbsp (rough measure) warmed to stir easier *mine is the fridge*
Cream cheese - 1 oz, again, slightly warmed to mix well, then I put the bowl on the scale and turn it on and measure out 1 oz of heavy whipping cream and then I add about 8-10 drops of Zsweet (or whatever choice of your sweetner and amounts) and mix it together!!

I like this one alot!!
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #214
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Sorry DDs bday yesterday and did not get back on the computer....
Peanut butter, about 1 tbsp (rough measure) warmed to stir easier *mine is the fridge*
Cream cheese - 1 oz, again, slightly warmed to mix well, then I put the bowl on the scale and turn it on and measure out 1 oz of heavy whipping cream and then I add about 8-10 drops of Zsweet (or whatever choice of your sweetner and amounts) and mix it together!!

I like this one alot!!
Thanks so much, will try it! I've had my EZsweet for over a year and I am thinking it is not sweetening as well as it should? Anyone fine that?
I know sucralose looses its sweetening over time, like diet product MADE with it is terrible after sitting unopened for a year.....
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #215
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 443
Gallery: lovetoknit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Thank you! I will dig out my book and re-read that chapter! Also make more broth! This broth is amazing and it is so easy- made it in the crockpot with 1-2 pounds of bones, garlic and salt and let it go for 24 hours, YUMMY!

That sounds like it would be very tasty when it is done.
Carolyn
lovetoknit is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #216
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoknit View Post
That sounds like it would be very tasty when it is done.
Carolyn

It is Carolyn! I love it!!
Kathy
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #217
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Kathy, how was your weight today? Up again? same?
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Kathy, how was your weight today? Up again? same?
Down a whole 1/4 pound Cathy!
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #219
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Kathy, how was your weight today? Up again? same?
But thanks for asking, and at least it is going DOWN!!!
Kathy
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Down a whole 1/4 pound Cathy!
Yes, better than up right??? I feel your pain!! Only mine is a long way from goal still, and still have those kind of drops or gains....
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 AM   #221
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Yes, better than up right??? I feel your pain!! Only mine is a long way from goal still, and still have those kind of drops or gains....
But look how far you've come! You are doing AWESOME!!!
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #222
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,288
Gallery: translationmx
Stats: 180/136 now 167/160.8/140
WOE: NK baby!
Start Date: Every day!!
Hi everybody!

allow me to join the frustration club... sigh...



yesterday's weight - 162.4
today's - 161.8

I guess it's all about my hormones, since TOM hasn't arrived ARRIVED yet. Things have been spotty, pun intended

Yesterday I had a decent day. I had a bunless baconator with 2 oz of mayo, and then a tbsp of PB before bed. 1124 calories, 70-ish percent fat and way under 30% protein.

My mouth has been super dry lately, and I mean insanely dry. Do you guys experience the same? I drink lots of water, and I spend half of my day in the bathroom

In any case, and taking things into perspective, this has worked very well for me. Not too long ago I was 170 pounds, inching towards 171. I resumed low carb eating and I stayed the same, gaining and losing the same four pounds. I started tracking my protein and general intake on the third of this month, and I've lost 4.8 pounds to date and including my TOM thing in 18 days, so I need to be thankful... see that's what the rational part of my brain says... I need to keep listening to it

I definitely want to firmly get out of the 160s, but I know it might not happen within the next two weeks.
__________________


My ancestors didn’t claw their way to the top of the food chain so I could eat Twinkies - Mark Sisson
translationmx is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #223
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by translationmx View Post
Hi everybody!

allow me to join the frustration club... sigh...



yesterday's weight - 162.4
today's - 161.8

I guess it's all about my hormones, since TOM hasn't arrived ARRIVED yet. Things have been spotty, pun intended

Yesterday I had a decent day. I had a bunless baconator with 2 oz of mayo, and then a tbsp of PB before bed. 1124 calories, 70-ish percent fat and way under 30% protein.

My mouth has been super dry lately, and I mean insanely dry. Do you guys experience the same? I drink lots of water, and I spend half of my day in the bathroom

In any case, and taking things into perspective, this has worked very well for me. Not too long ago I was 170 pounds, inching towards 171. I resumed low carb eating and I stayed the same, gaining and losing the same four pounds. I started tracking my protein and general intake on the third of this month, and I've lost 4.8 pounds to date and including my TOM thing in 18 days, so I need to be thankful... see that's what the rational part of my brain says... I need to keep listening to it

I definitely want to firmly get out of the 160s, but I know it might not happen within the next two weeks.
I LOVE the scale with the chicken on it! LOL! 4.8 pouns is WONDERFUL! BUT
You are welcome to join the frustration club- I am sitting at a solid
130 after gaining BACK almost 3 pounds! However yesterday I had an
Atkins bar for lunch- was out with my daughter and newborn baby, so it had to be quick and easy :-) (good excuse anyway, and it was sooooo good)! LOL- Today back to the grind, will see what happens tomorrow!
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #224
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
I am here in the frustration club too!

I was doing great, deep in ketosis, etc etc.. then the weekend happened. I went out drinking on friday night, big mistake, then the weekend I just ate bad/carbs all weekend long! UGH!! I literally went up like 10-12 lbs. I am now about 0.5 above my low before the weekend. It has taken me all week to get back to this point from the water retention, etc from the carbs...

Still not back in ketosis.. tested blood ketones this morning, still showing 0.3 ... boo!! I hope that I can find my way to keep losing on this, as eating low carb does not work, and hate HCG!! soooo hard.... and I cannot eat carbs and exercise my butt off and lose weight either!! I am a tough cookie to crack...

Translation... I am always thirsty. I drink tons of water all day too!

Kathy, thanks about the long way coming with my losses. Most of my loss was in 2009 with Nutrisystem and then I stopped losing, started yoyo dieting and lost a little bit more... but then I started gaining again, up like 30+ lbs again in 2012... ugh!! Now, trying to get back down to at least 150... I really would like 140, but heck, I cannot get to 150 so cant think about lower yet.. I am no spring chicken anymore and losing weight is like pulling teeth with an elephant sitting on my back!! very hard work!

I love to exercise, and I still do every day... I try not for the crazy high intensity now, but still do occasionally!! and thats not even bringing in the hormones!!! TOM, up... ovulation...up up... I am a losing uphill battle!! LOL
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #225
Junior LCF Member
 
elleng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long island
Posts: 39
Gallery: elleng
Stats: 230/155/140
WOE: atkins/nk
Start Date: atkins:3/2010 NK 4/22/13
Hi all I'm back. Was on vacation in san fran for 2 weeks where I stayed on program--took ketostix with me to check. Didn't lose, but didn't gain either. Came home to my brother on life support. My very brave, heroic brother lost his long battle last friday. Still can't believe it, but through it all, managed to stay the course! More closely followed Atkins than LCHF with all the diner meals and running to hospital everyday. Now I'm home and things are quieting down some, so it's back to LCHF Thru all this my motto was: " Eating crazy will not change anything. I have no control of what is going on around me, but I can control what goes in my mouth!" Just have to keep repeating that to myself ....so far it's working. Haven't gotten on the scale yet, but will tomorrow. Ketostix still showing I'm in ketosis, so going back to full LCHF shouldn't be a problem. Got my monitor in the mail while on vacation, now just need to get the blood ketone strips and the courage to test myself!
elleng is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #226
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I am here in the frustration club too!

I was doing great, deep in ketosis, etc etc.. then the weekend happened. I went out drinking on friday night, big mistake, then the weekend I just ate bad/carbs all weekend long! UGH!! I literally went up like 10-12 lbs. I am now about 0.5 above my low before the weekend. It has taken me all week to get back to this point from the water retention, etc from the carbs...

Still not back in ketosis.. tested blood ketones this morning, still showing 0.3 ... boo!! I hope that I can find my way to keep losing on this, as eating low carb does not work, and hate HCG!! soooo hard.... and I cannot eat carbs and exercise my butt off and lose weight either!! I am a tough cookie to crack...

Translation... I am always thirsty. I drink tons of water all day too!

Kathy, thanks about the long way coming with my losses. Most of my loss was in 2009 with Nutrisystem and then I stopped losing, started yoyo dieting and lost a little bit more... but then I started gaining again, up like 30+ lbs again in 2012... ugh!! Now, trying to get back down to at least 150... I really would like 140, but heck, I cannot get to 150 so cant think about lower yet.. I am no spring chicken anymore and losing weight is like pulling teeth with an elephant sitting on my back!! very hard work!

I love to exercise, and I still do every day... I try not for the crazy high intensity now, but still do occasionally!! and thats not even bringing in the hormones!!! TOM, up... ovulation...up up... I am a losing uphill battle!! LOL
Cathy, I KNOW this is contrary to popular belief, but have you ever tried NOT exercising? I seem to lose more when I don't! My scale showed the same this am but we walked and I had NO PROBLEMS on the hill. I am still in ketosis, but not today was 1.5 rather than some of the 5's I was seeing last week- I'm thinking that was just WAY too low. I'll see what tomorrow brings!
Kathy
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #227
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Cathy, I KNOW this is contrary to popular belief, but have you ever tried NOT exercising? I seem to lose more when I don't! My scale showed the same this am but we walked and I had NO PROBLEMS on the hill. I am still in ketosis, but not today was 1.5 rather than some of the 5's I was seeing last week- I'm thinking that was just WAY too low. I'll see what tomorrow brings!
Kathy
I WILL learn to read these posts before I send. What I was saying was I am in ketosis, but not as DEEP! :-(
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Cathy, I KNOW this is contrary to popular belief, but have you ever tried NOT exercising? I seem to lose more when I don't! My scale showed the same this am but we walked and I had NO PROBLEMS on the hill. I am still in ketosis, but not today was 1.5 rather than some of the 5's I was seeing last week- I'm thinking that was just WAY too low. I'll see what tomorrow brings!
Kathy
I have tried not exercising too... and it does not seem to help either... So I do it because it makes me feel better... 1.5? is that on blood ketones or the ketostix?
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #229
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elleng View Post
Hi all I'm back. Was on vacation in san fran for 2 weeks where I stayed on program--took ketostix with me to check. Didn't lose, but didn't gain either. Came home to my brother on life support. My very brave, heroic brother lost his long battle last friday. Still can't believe it, but through it all, managed to stay the course! More closely followed Atkins than LCHF with all the diner meals and running to hospital everyday. Now I'm home and things are quieting down some, so it's back to LCHF Thru all this my motto was: " Eating crazy will not change anything. I have no control of what is going on around me, but I can control what goes in my mouth!" Just have to keep repeating that to myself ....so far it's working. Haven't gotten on the scale yet, but will tomorrow. Ketostix still showing I'm in ketosis, so going back to full LCHF shouldn't be a problem. Got my monitor in the mail while on vacation, now just need to get the blood ketone strips and the courage to test myself!
EllenG, sorry to hear about your brother, I lost one of my brothers to colon cancer several years ago and he suffered a long battle too. But I LOVE you motto and it is RIGHT ON!! Anxious to hear how your ketone strips come out! :-)) And PROUD of you for staying the course thru vacation!

Kathy
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #230
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I have tried not exercising too... and it does not seem to help either... So I do it because it makes me feel better... 1.5? is that on blood ketones or the ketostix?
Bummer! I thought I had a solution for you! I wish I loved to exercise!
It is blood ketones Cathy.
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #231
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Bummer! I thought I had a solution for you! I wish I loved to exercise!
It is blood ketones Cathy.
Wow!!! 5s??? I have not gotten above 0.6 except once that it was 1.2.... GEEZ!! I wonder what I do wrong??
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #232
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by translationmx View Post
Hi everybody!

allow me to join the frustration club... sigh...



yesterday's weight - 162.4
today's - 161.8

I guess it's all about my hormones, since TOM hasn't arrived ARRIVED yet. Things have been spotty, pun intended

Yesterday I had a decent day. I had a bunless baconator with 2 oz of mayo, and then a tbsp of PB before bed. 1124 calories, 70-ish percent fat and way under 30% protein.

My mouth has been super dry lately, and I mean insanely dry. Do you guys experience the same? I drink lots of water, and I spend half of my day in the bathroom

In any case, and taking things into perspective, this has worked very well for me. Not too long ago I was 170 pounds, inching towards 171. I resumed low carb eating and I stayed the same, gaining and losing the same four pounds. I started tracking my protein and general intake on the third of this month, and I've lost 4.8 pounds to date and including my TOM thing in 18 days, so I need to be thankful... see that's what the rational part of my brain says... I need to keep listening to it

I definitely want to firmly get out of the 160s, but I know it might not happen within the next two weeks.
I am thinking baconator sounds soo yummy now!!! Too much protein??? I would love one!!
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #233
Chatty Cathy
 
clackley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Ontario
Posts: 16,285
Gallery: clackley
Stats: 228.5/168/125
WOE: N.K.=vlc/hf/moderate protein & organic/pastured
Start Date: Restart Oct 18 2009
"The devil is in the details"

I heard this expression in the context of low carb eating and I thought it was particularly in sync with N.K. eating.

There was a time I would have told anyone who told me that I would weight/measure and track my food for well over a year that they didn't know me. Well guess what?
clackley is online now  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #234
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clackley View Post
"The devil is in the details"

I heard this expression in the context of low carb eating and I thought it was particularly in sync with N.K. eating.

There was a time I would have told anyone who told me that I would weight/measure and track my food for well over a year that they didn't know me. Well guess what?
Good for you.. I have been tracking now for 660 days consistently every day!! So closing in on 2 years for me!!
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #235
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Wow!!! 5s??? I have not gotten above 0.6 except once that it was 1.2.... GEEZ!! I wonder what I do wrong??
I was fat fasting getting those readings Cathy. This is since I've been tracking-
2.1
2.7
1.7
1.8
2.7
3.1
3.7
3.2
2.8
1.8
1.6
2.2
2.4
1.6
1.3
1.9
1.6
2
2.8
3.3
5.4
5.4
3.9
2.3
2.6
2.7
2.5
1.6
1.5
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #236
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
I was fat fasting getting those readings Cathy. This is since I've been tracking-
2.1
2.7
1.7
1.8
2.7
3.1
3.7
3.2
2.8
1.8
1.6
2.2
2.4
1.6
1.3
1.9
1.6
2
2.8
3.3
5.4
5.4
3.9
2.3
2.6
2.7
2.5
1.6
1.5
I feel like I am mostly fat fasting... maybe not enough and thats why not in ketotis on either ketostix or blood ketones...

I need to get back to that, and would love those numbers. What did you eat strictly on fat fast?
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #237
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
I feel like I am mostly fat fasting... maybe not enough and thats why not in ketotis on either ketostix or blood ketones...

I need to get back to that, and would love those numbers. What did you eat strictly on fat fast?
Pretty much 1100 calories or under a day. Breakfast was coffee with 2 ounces HWC, Lunch was like pepperoni and cream cheese, dinner was sometimes coconut keto bread with butter and I'd have a fat bomb mid afternoon and diet jello with HWC. Its an AWFUL diet and to have gained back what I lost.......:
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #238
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
Pretty much 1100 calories or under a day. Breakfast was coffee with 2 ounces HWC, Lunch was like pepperoni and cream cheese, dinner was sometimes coconut keto bread with butter and I'd have a fat bomb mid afternoon and diet jello with HWC. Its an AWFUL diet and to have gained back what I lost.......:
Hmmm.. crazy! I need something more "satisfying" but good losses!! LOL
catjrow3 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #239
Senior LCF Member
 
iamkathy01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 329
Gallery: iamkathy01
Stats: 147/125.5/???
WOE: Was Low Carb/Now NK
Start Date: In the 90's!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catjrow3 View Post
Hmmm.. crazy! I need something more "satisfying" but good losses!! LOL
I can do most anything with an end in sight!
iamkathy01 is offline  
Old 06-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #240
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,794
Gallery: catjrow3
Stats: 240/177/150
WOE: NK - LCHF
Start Date: 05/18/2013 (restart of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkathy01 View Post
I can do most anything with an end in sight!
My end is still a ways off though... (sigh).... 29 lbs minimum...
catjrow3 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:58 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.