Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #2251
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: raindroproses
Stats: 5'6" - 203/151/150 - Size 14/6/4
WOE: NK (less than 20 total carbs daily)
Start Date: January 25th 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbinme View Post
Today's numbers

Calories 1697
Pro 58g 13%
Carb 16g 4%
Fat 158g 83%

Coffee, HWC x 2
Cream cheese pancake
1 slice bacon
Fat bomb
Ribeye
Coleslaw
Almond milk icecream
Whoooooah... that sounds good! Did you make it yourself? I'm intrigued now

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #2252
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knittering View Post
My numbers:

Calories 1658
Pro 15%
Carb 11%
Fat 74%

I might have a little more coconut oil before bed, it seems to help me fall asleep and last night was terrible. I think I slept about three hours, total.
Awww that sounds like me unfortunately... it's been rough lately getting any sleep at all. I hope you sleep better tonight!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #2253
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jbinme
WOE: JUDDD
Melanie-I just put 1/2-1 c almond milk in a little cup and 2-3tbsp HWC and then stir in liquid sweetener. Today I used peppermint but I've done caramel, chocolate, raspberry. What ever you like. Then I just freeze it for a little while. I stir it every so often. I don't let it freeze all the way. Just until it kinda slushy. It's a nice little treat I used to use all HWC before I counted calories! Now that was delish!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #2254
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: elleng
Stats: 230/155/140
WOE: atkins/nk
Start Date: atkins:3/2010 NK 4/22/13
My numbers:
1222 cal
56%fat
30%pro
5% carb
I think it's a little low on the fat. Don't know what to add at nite, plus not hungry! Maybe some pepperoni?
Old 04-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #2255
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Melanie-I just put 1/2-1 c almond milk in a little cup and 2-3tbsp HWC and then stir in liquid sweetener. Today I used peppermint but I've done caramel, chocolate, raspberry. What ever you like. Then I just freeze it for a little while. I stir it every so often. I don't let it freeze all the way. Just until it kinda slushy. It's a nice little treat I used to use all HWC before I counted calories! Now that was delish!
Neat, I'll have to try that! Thanks for mentioning it I've been missing ice cream lately and the closest I've come to it are my protein shakes I have every so often... I do love and use almond milk pretty regularly though, so that sounds like something I could definitely try out

I bet that was delicious with all HWC though... man I would be SO happy
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #2256
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lisamt
Stats: 200/187/130
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: December 2012
My appetite is still high, and I've eaten close to 1800 calories today. I'm wondering if my blood sugar is out of whack after the carb fest last week. I read a couple of articles online that suggest eating a small dose of glucose (about 2 grams) to stabilize blood sugar, or to gradually reduce carb intake.

I'm going to try the 2 g glucose solution tomorrow if I still feel ravenously hungry. If that doesn't work, I'll up my carbs to 30 or 40 g for a few days. I don't think it is hormones because TOM is not due for another 2 weeks.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #2257
Major LCF Poster!

God, what a HORRIBLE night. It's times like this I wish I had someone to talk to at all hours... spending all night awake, panicked, and sick to your stomach from worry just isn't good
Old 05-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #2258
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: visionspring
Stats: 5'4 ~ 138.8/134/125
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis - 75% - 80% fat
Start Date: April 2013
thinking of you raindrops and sending good vibes your way
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #2259
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionspring View Post
thinking of you raindrops and sending good vibes your way
Thank you, I'm afraid I really need them tonight... my day went from pretty good to pretty much one of the worst nights of my life really quick. I really appreciate the good vibes
Old 05-01-2013, 02:53 AM   #2260
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindroproses View Post
God, what a HORRIBLE night. It's times like this I wish I had someone to talk to at all hours... spending all night awake, panicked, and sick to your stomach from worry just isn't good
Oh Melanie I'm up pretty early too.
Sorry you are having such a bad night. I hope everything is ok
Old 05-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #2261
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
Melanie, Sorry you had an awful night.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #2262
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh Melanie I'm up pretty early too.
Sorry you are having such a bad night. I hope everything is ok
I've been up almost 24 hours tonight... MAJOR episode with SO that had me calling 911 to their apartment last night because I was afraid they were going to harm themselves (they're suffering from clinical depression among other things). I tried getting in touch with them after they sent me the distressing message... no answer. Tried getting in touch with their mother because I had her number... no answer. So I panicked, called the suicide prevention hotline to see what they said because I REALLY didn't want to call 911 on them. But they told me to hang up and dial 911 immediately, and so I did... because I couldn't live with myself if I could have done something if something HAD happened.

Well, turns out they're SORT of okay I guess. If I can really call what they're doing to themselves/going through right now okay. But they're alive and at least semi-well, and I guess I have that to be thankful for. But of course now they're mad at me for calling the cops on them and "overreacting" but I'm sorry... I live states away and I couldn't get in touch with ANYONE. I didn't know what else to do at that point

I guess I'm going to get the silent treatment as a best case scenario for a few days now, I don't know... I've been told not to bother them any more today because I went "overboard" and they're really not happy about it. But when someone is depressed and sends you a message like the one I got, I don't know what else you're supposed to do when you love them and don't want anything bad to happen to them

Anyway, thank you Janette... I really appreciate it I don't mean to be on here talking about my problems, but I just felt so scared and so alone. And now that SO is shutting me out because of what I did, I feel even more messed up.

I think it's good that I'm feeling so sick to my stomach right now because otherwise I'd probably be tempted to stress eat... I feel like I couldn't even stomach water right now, honestly
Old 05-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #2263
Major LCF Poster!

weight 155.4 Guess that was from my lil binge, Aunt Flo hasn't shown.

I was also up during the night and couldn't sleep. But when that clock went off I sure was snoozing, now I am dragging.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #2264
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Melanie, Sorry you had an awful night.
Thank you Cheryl, I really appreciate it I think if it weren't for you guys I'd seriously be losing it the past day or so. I have no idea how I'm even up right now, and I have to go drive in a few minutes to take my roommate to his bus stop (ugh) but I'm hoping I'll get some rest at some point... I just don't know what to do with things anymore sometimes, and it's REALLY hard to stick with what I know I should be doing for myself during those times.

Maybe I'll try and get my calories in today in liquid form, I don't know... I honestly can't even stomach the thought of eating right now
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #2265
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I've been up almost 24 hours tonight... MAJOR episode with SO that had me calling 911 to their apartment last night because I was afraid they were going to harm themselves (they're suffering from clinical depression among other things). I tried getting in touch with them after they sent me the distressing message... no answer. Tried getting in touch with their mother because I had her number... no answer. So I panicked, called the suicide prevention hotline to see what they said because I REALLY didn't want to call 911 on them. But they told me to hang up and dial 911 immediately, and so I did... because I couldn't live with myself if I could have done something if something HAD happened.

Well, turns out they're SORT of okay I guess. If I can really call what they're doing to themselves/going through right now okay. But they're alive and at least semi-well, and I guess I have that to be thankful for. But of course now they're mad at me for calling the cops on them and "overreacting" but I'm sorry... I live states away and I couldn't get in touch with ANYONE. I didn't know what else to do at that point

I guess I'm going to get the silent treatment as a best case scenario for a few days now, I don't know... I've been told not to bother them any more today because I went "overboard" and they're really not happy about it. But when someone is depressed and sends you a message like the one I got, I don't know what else you're supposed to do when you love them and don't want anything bad to happen to them

Anyway, thank you Janette... I really appreciate it I don't mean to be on here talking about my problems, but I just felt so scared and so alone. And now that SO is shutting me out because of what I did, I feel even more messed up.

I think it's good that I'm feeling so sick to my stomach right now because otherwise I'd probably be tempted to stress eat... I feel like I couldn't even stomach water right now, honestly
I have had to do that once and almost did it another time. They will get over it.
It is cruel on the part of the other person. I finally got angry after a while.
It is cruel to dump all that on you, get you upset, and terrified and then not answer the phone or what ever they did. You were in the right and you do not deserve their anger right now.
You do not deserve this, you hear me!!!
You were the one wronged not them, you were only responding to the suicidal thinking they had dumped all over you.

Do not go thru life letting others drag you down.
You deserve much better.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #2266
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I have had to do that once and almost did it another time. They will get over it.
It is cruel on the part of the other person. I finally got angry after a while.
It is cruel to dump all that on you, get you upset, and terrified and then not answer the phone or what ever they did. You were in the right and you do not deserve their anger right now.
You do not deserve this, you hear me!!!
You were the one wronged not them, you were only responding to the suicidal thinking they had dumped all over you.

Do not go thru life letting others drag you down.
You deserve much better.
Aww thank you Cheryl... I really appreciate that. An abundance of hugs is just what the doctor ordered this morning I think

I honestly don't blame them for what's going on. I know it's the depression talking, and it does a lot of messed up things to people... believe me, I was there myself in the past and to a certain degree I STILL suffer with depression. I think in their own way they were trying to do the right thing in alerting me something was up... but they really didn't do a good job at ALL of telling me exactly what was meant by it. They didn't answer the phone because they (much to my chagrin) took something to knock them out on top of their antidepressants, which they shouldn't be taking (the thing to make them sleep that is, since it's NOT prescribed!) Their mom was sleeping with her phone off, so I don't fault her either obviously... it was just a bad situation that could have been made a lot less bad with a more descriptive message that didn't sound like some kind of goodbye message. But oh well, what can I really do now? It's like I told them... I'm sorry that I did what I did, but I felt like it was all I could do... and I'd rather deal with them being mad at me for however long because of it than see them hurt, or worse

I know I don't deserve it really because I was just looking out for them, and I know they would have done the same for me if I would have told them the same thing and all of a sudden I went MIA... but at the same time, I understand because they're already going through enough to not need cops banging down their door at 2am and scaring the crap out of them. I feel really bad that it had to happen that way, but they're in NYC and I'm in Michigan. What the heck else am I going to do?

Strangely enough I'm down a half pound from yesterday though despite being up almost 24 hours and having my cortisol go all out of whack I'm sure. I've been shaking, nauseous, and dizzy for the past 5-6 hours or so... still not sure what I'm going to do for food today really. I'd planned to have a good time in the 82 degree weather and BBQ but I'll be lucky if I get anything in my system at all at this point. I wonder if an all liquid calorie diet would stall my progress any... I doubt I could get up to 1500 that way considering I can't even drink a glass of water right now, but it might be easier than food.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #2267
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: robbelkk
Stats: 263/168/150
WOE: Atkins, LCHF, NK, BFC
Start Date: Feb 2012
WI this morning 170.2 so up a bit but def down from the day prior. had a GREAT day yesterday for NK. Actually stayed with my plan for the day - shocking how good the results are when I stay on my plan, ha. today is starting with 3 large eggs fried in 1 tbsp butter. SO delicious. will be heading to my 1 hour Jazzercise workout 545a then work 8-4. we put off our Mon night plyo workout till tonight so after work I have that to look forward too, again ha. oh! i forgot to post but got my bloodwork back and good cholesterol high and it said at a low risk for coronary heart disease or something like that, either way everything was on point. STOKED. will be heading back in 2 mo's for another bloodwork. my blood sugar (i think that is what it was, wishing my papers were in front of me now lol) was 72 and they took my blood at like 3p that day after i hadn't had much to eat - had only gotten to about 500 cals at that point that day with HWC and olives in EV Olive oil. anyway, feeling pretty happy about the blood results, yay! hope ya all enjoy your day!!

Last edited by robbelkk; 05-01-2013 at 04:12 AM..
Old 05-01-2013, 04:21 AM   #2268
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Aww thank you Cheryl... I really appreciate that. An abundance of hugs is just what the doctor ordered this morning I think

I honestly don't blame them for what's going on. I know it's the depression talking, and it does a lot of messed up things to people... believe me, I was there myself in the past and to a certain degree I STILL suffer with depression. I think in their own way they were trying to do the right thing in alerting me something was up... but they really didn't do a good job at ALL of telling me exactly what was meant by it. They didn't answer the phone because they (much to my chagrin) took something to knock them out on top of their antidepressants, which they shouldn't be taking (the thing to make them sleep that is, since it's NOT prescribed!) Their mom was sleeping with her phone off, so I don't fault her either obviously... it was just a bad situation that could have been made a lot less bad with a more descriptive message that didn't sound like some kind of goodbye message. But oh well, what can I really do now? It's like I told them... I'm sorry that I did what I did, but I felt like it was all I could do... and I'd rather deal with them being mad at me for however long because of it than see them hurt, or worse

I know I don't deserve it really because I was just looking out for them, and I know they would have done the same for me if I would have told them the same thing and all of a sudden I went MIA... but at the same time, I understand because they're already going through enough to not need cops banging down their door at 2am and scaring the crap out of them. I feel really bad that it had to happen that way, but they're in NYC and I'm in Michigan. What the heck else am I going to do?

Strangely enough I'm down a half pound from yesterday though despite being up almost 24 hours and having my cortisol go all out of whack I'm sure. I've been shaking, nauseous, and dizzy for the past 5-6 hours or so... still not sure what I'm going to do for food today really. I'd planned to have a good time in the 82 degree weather and BBQ but I'll be lucky if I get anything in my system at all at this point. I wonder if an all liquid calorie diet would stall my progress any... I doubt I could get up to 1500 that way considering I can't even drink a glass of water right now, but it might be easier than food.
After you call the police to check on them, they are a lot more careful about how they word things and the dramatics of it all. Hopefully this will be the last time your up all night worrying.
Get some rest. Maybe they will feel better when they have time to put it into perspective, if not, then it will certainly be their loss.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:22 AM   #2269
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
weight 155.4 Guess that was from my lil binge, Aunt Flo hasn't shown.

I was also up during the night and couldn't sleep. But when that clock went off I sure was snoozing, now I am dragging.

Sounds like a few of us had a rough night
Old 05-01-2013, 04:26 AM   #2270
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Sounds like a few of us had a rough night
Coffee will do the trick, Thank ya lord for my coffee Better already!
Mom was feeling better last night so I am happy for that.
Hope you're ok, trouble sleeping?
Old 05-01-2013, 04:29 AM   #2271
Major LCF Poster!

Melanie-it sounds like you did the right thing with the information you were given. Like Cheryl said, hopefully this will help in the future for their messages to be more clear.
I hope you can get some rest today. Maybe keeping your plan of getting out in the sun will help whatever you need to do for yourself today. You sound like such a kind caring person and your the one that needs to receive that today
Old 05-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #2272
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
After you call the police to check on them, they are a lot more careful about how they word things and the dramatics of it all. Hopefully this will be the last time your up all night worrying.
Get some rest. Maybe they will feel better when they have time to put it into perspective, if not, then it will certainly be their loss.
I hope they're at least more descriptive, because I'm the sort to worry anyway... I always have been. But I would NEVER have done that if I didn't think their life was in danger. PERIOD. It was a serious situation, but not nearly the same one that I thought it was. Although I guess with combining medicines like that illicitly, anything could really happen... but I honestly had no idea what they meant by what they'd said. So of course I assumed the worst just to be safe. It may look like going overboard to someone else, but to me there's no playing guessing games when someone's life is at stake

I'm going to try, but this nausea is really kicking my butt right now... I barely made it home from driving my roommate a minute ago, but I still feel dizzy and sick. I think it's an abnormal cortisol response to the stress. I also get what appears to be cataplexy which is why I'm convinced I'm narcoleptic (which apparently ties into hypo anyway). In response to severe emotional responses (in my case, fear or stress) I sometimes freeze and become paralyzed and can't move... then I shake, I feel like I'm going to collapse... the whole nine yards. I know I definitely need some rest though. It's not good to be up like this for so long, especially with all the crap going on in my body

I think they'll take at least the day if not more, I don't know. We went the whole summer practically last year hardly speaking because they didn't know how to deal with the crap that was going on in their head and didn't want to have to deal with what was wrong with our relationship on top of it. What messes me up is we're doing much BETTER lately together... it's just their depression that's really hitting them hard on certain days, and not as much on others. And now this substance abuse crap is popping up again. It's just so hard because we've been WAITING on someone to agree to take them on (a therapist) but there's seriously no one. From one waiting list to another to another. It's ridiculous how difficult it is over there, and it's scaring me how much worse they might get in the meantime just taking drugs which obviously aren't even working in the first place

I think they're just shook up like I am from the whole thing, albeit from an entirely different angle. I wish they'd talk to me, but I handle problems the exact opposite way... I talk to people about them. They shut down. I just hope they realize WHY I did what I did, and where I was coming from. Because like I said, I KNOW they would have done the same in reverse if it was me in potential danger

Anyway, thanks again It means a lot to me that I have people to talk to when things get tough... it sure beats resorting to food or drink like I used to. I can't even imagine doing either right now!
Old 05-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #2273
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Coffee will do the trick, Thank ya lord for my coffee Better already!
Hope you're ok, trouble sleeping?
Big coffee day!
I'm so glad your Mom is feeling better.
I just woke up a lot. Now I've been awake since 2:15. My normal wake up time is 3:30 or 4:00. I really am an early morning person. Anyway it might of been the smell of the pork roast in the crockpot. I was dreaming about good.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #2274
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbelkk View Post
WI this morning 170.2 so up a bit but def down from the day prior. had a GREAT day yesterday for NK. Actually stayed with my plan for the day - shocking how good the results are when I stay on my plan, ha. today is starting with 3 large eggs fried in 1 tbsp butter. SO delicious. will be heading to my 1 hour Jazzercise workout 545a then work 8-4. we put off our Mon night plyo workout till tonight so after work I have that to look forward too, again ha. oh! i forgot to post but got my bloodwork back and good cholesterol high and it said at a low risk for coronary heart disease or something like that, either way everything was on point. STOKED. will be heading back in 2 mo's for another bloodwork. my blood sugar (i think that is what it was, wishing my papers were in front of me now lol) was 72 and they took my blood at like 3p that day after i hadn't had much to eat - had only gotten to about 500 cals at that point that day with HWC and olives in EV Olive oil. anyway, feeling pretty happy about the blood results, yay! hope ya all enjoy your day!!
Sounds like you are still doing good
Old 05-01-2013, 04:39 AM   #2275
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Melanie-it sounds like you did the right thing with the information you were given. Like Cheryl said, hopefully this will help in the future for their messages to be more clear.
I hope you can get some rest today. Maybe keeping your plan of getting out in the sun will help whatever you need to do for yourself today. You sound like such a kind caring person and your the one that needs to receive that today
Awww thank you, that means a lot to me You guys have really made me feel a lot better this morning after a really rough time of things. I'm still really messed up about it, but all I can really do right now is give them their space and just hope things get better... it's just so hard watching someone you love do things that can destroy themselves. I worry so much more and care so much more about the people in my life than I worry or care for myself, and I know that's not always healthy... it's just the way I've always been. The things that are going on are just scaring the crap out of me, so when I got that message out of the blue with it saying what it did... I don't care if it didn't directly say they were going to DO something, it definitely implied it and I didn't want to take any chances on what that something was. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I initially assumed it was, but I'm not happy with what it actually was either. I just wish I had a magical "fix" button so I could make them better already, I swear

Honestly, I hate to say it but I really feel like curling up in a ball the rest of the day. I wanted to BBQ badly after yesterday's storm but I don't see a point if I won't eat it... I'm still wondering if liquid calories would be enough, or if I REALLY need to try and get some food down today. It's supposed to be 82 though and the nicest day of all so far this year. If I feel motivated I guess I might try and get out for a little while, but honestly I just feel sick right now. And tired, and worried.

Anyway, thank you for making my morning a heck of a lot more bearable... you have no idea how I appreciate it. I hate coming on here spilling my problems all over the place, but I really appreciate the company and the shoulder to sort of cry on
Old 05-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #2276
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So glad to hear your mom is feeling better... at least something good came out of the night
Old 05-01-2013, 04:50 AM   #2277
Major LCF Poster!

On another bright side I guess, my Netrition order is due to come in today... my first one ever. I'm shocked they're so quick, because I just ordered a couple days ago! Hopefully I feel up to actually answering the door when they buzz

Although I guess if I'm going liquid calories and can only keep that down, it could be a good thing I ordered some casein protein powder... that might help things ahead a little, calories-wise
Old 05-01-2013, 05:05 AM   #2278
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cpresson
Stats: 172/135/125
WOE: LCHF/Keto
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
Awww thank you, that means a lot to me You guys have really made me feel a lot better this morning after a really rough time of things. I'm still really messed up about it, but all I can really do right now is give them their space and just hope things get better... it's just so hard watching someone you love do things that can destroy themselves. I worry so much more and care so much more about the people in my life than I worry or care for myself, and I know that's not always healthy... it's just the way I've always been. The things that are going on are just scaring the crap out of me, so when I got that message out of the blue with it saying what it did... I don't care if it didn't directly say they were going to DO something, it definitely implied it and I didn't want to take any chances on what that something was. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as I initially assumed it was, but I'm not happy with what it actually was either. I just wish I had a magical "fix" button so I could make them better already, I swear

Honestly, I hate to say it but I really feel like curling up in a ball the rest of the day. I wanted to BBQ badly after yesterday's storm but I don't see a point if I won't eat it... I'm still wondering if liquid calories would be enough, or if I REALLY need to try and get some food down today. It's supposed to be 82 though and the nicest day of all so far this year. If I feel motivated I guess I might try and get out for a little while, but honestly I just feel sick right now. And tired, and worried.

Anyway, thank you for making my morning a heck of a lot more bearable... you have no idea how I appreciate it. I hate coming on here spilling my problems all over the place, but I really appreciate the company and the shoulder to sort of cry on
You did the right thing, making the call to 911. I'm learning quickly as an Army Reserve chaplain during a time when suicide issues are a high point in the military that you cannot take any chances at all, especially when there is any indication of suicidal thoughts being verbalized or acted out.

Now you need to take care of yourself
Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #2279
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: cpresson
Stats: 172/135/125
WOE: LCHF/Keto
Start Date: March 2013
133.6 this morning. Minor bounce.

I wanted oatmeal or something similar this morning instead of eggs (I crave variety), so I invented a mixture that worked: ground chia seed, ground flax seed, one egg, some no-added sugar protein powder, coconut oil, and almond milk. Tasty and only 5 carbs total (most of which are fiber). 1.5-2 minutes in the microwave with a little cinnamon and Splenda added, it did the hot cereal trick for me
Old 05-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #2280
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpresson View Post
133.6 this morning. Minor bounce.

I wanted oatmeal or something similar this morning instead of eggs (I crave variety), so I invented a mixture that worked: ground chia seed, ground flax seed, one egg, some no-added sugar protein powder, coconut oil, and almond milk. Tasty and only 5 carbs total (most of which are fiber). 1.5-2 minutes in the microwave with a little cinnamon and Splenda added, it did the hot cereal trick for me
That sounds really good. Oatmeal used to be my favorite breakfast.
Closed Thread