Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #301
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 673
Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
If I fry with the fat, like chicken or fish, I don't count any added fat.

If I use it as an ingredient, like I have been doing with my cabbage stuff, I count it.
Red, why don't you count it? Does it burn off? Curious about this.
mizzcase is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #302
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 673
Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Today:

B 6:30: 2 bowls of beef stew, whole avocado
L 1:30: another bowl of beef stew (I am a creature of habit)
S 3:00:small bowl of 8 blackberries, 5 strawberries, and a handful of blueberries
D 6:00: zucchini and squash fried in CO, with rosemary, S&P... 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg + a 1/2 cup egg whites

It is SO hard to get enough protein since I've cut out dairy. I NEVER thought I'd have that problem, so I added in the egg whites. I also went with the egg whites because although I'm not counting calories, I am afraid I'm eating too much, so I'd rather go with whites than whole eggs (moment of transparency)..

I woke up at 6:30 hungry as a horse, SO weird for me. I was nervous that I'd be hungry again before I got home for lunch, but NOT AT ALL. The beef stew and avocado really filled me up.. curiously enough, the soup I ate for breakfast didn't even have any bits of beef it it, those lil nuggets musta been hiding in the pot somewhere LOL.. so basically it was beef broth, cubed sweet potatoes (not many), cabbage, celery, and onion. I have no idea how many calories I ate today and I'm kind of stressed out about it. :-/

Had an accounting exam today, and did so well, I know I beat the crap out of it, so thats good!
mizzcase is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 03:24 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 1,353
Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Today:

B 6:30: 2 bowls of beef stew, whole avocado
L 1:30: another bowl of beef stew (I am a creature of habit)
S 3:00:small bowl of 8 blackberries, 5 strawberries, and a handful of blueberries
D 6:00: zucchini and squash fried in CO, with rosemary, S&P... 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg + a 1/2 cup egg whites

It is SO hard to get enough protein since I've cut out dairy. I NEVER thought I'd have that problem, so I added in the egg whites. I also went with the egg whites because although I'm not counting calories, I am afraid I'm eating too much, so I'd rather go with whites than whole eggs (moment of transparency)..

I woke up at 6:30 hungry as a horse, SO weird for me. I was nervous that I'd be hungry again before I got home for lunch, but NOT AT ALL. The beef stew and avocado really filled me up.. curiously enough, the soup I ate for breakfast didn't even have any bits of beef it it, those lil nuggets musta been hiding in the pot somewhere LOL.. so basically it was beef broth, cubed sweet potatoes (not many), cabbage, celery, and onion. I have no idea how many calories I ate today and I'm kind of stressed out about it. :-/

Had an accounting exam today, and did so well, I know I beat the crap out of it, so thats good!
Glad you did great on the exam.
Clueless is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #304
Senior LCF Member
 
pibble mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Coast
Posts: 196
Gallery: pibble mama
Stats: 289.6/283/175!!
WOE: NK newbie!
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Today:

Had an accounting exam today, and did so well, I know I beat the crap out of it, so thats good!
WOOHOO!!! way to go!!
pibble mama is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #305
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
It doesn't look like you over ate on calories. Congrats on kicking butt on the exam
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #306
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 673
Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Thanks

Where did that last emoticon come from!? I love it, is he eating steak?!?!
mizzcase is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #307
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Food log - Mar 05, 2013

Numbers and log for today.

Calories: 2,483

Fat: 207
Pro: 126
Car: 41

73/21/6

Breakfast: Coffee, CO, HWC.
Lunch: Chicken and bacon with sauteed cabbage.
Dinner: Fish, cauliflower w/bouillon, butter and bacon grease, tomato.
Snack: HWC float.
End of Day: CO.

Last edited by reddarin; 03-05-2013 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: forgot the butter
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #308
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Thanks

Where did that last emoticon come from!? I love it, is he eating steak?!?!
heh yup. I figure nothing says Success!! like a grilled steak. That one is on the [more] link at the bottom left corner of the emoticon block.
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #309
Senior LCF Member
 
dasschus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Numbers and log for today.

Calories: 2,483

Fat: 207
Pro: 126
Car: 41

73/21/6

Breakfast: Coffee, CO, HWC.
Lunch: Chicken and bacon with sauteed cabbage.
Dinner: Fish, cauliflower w/bouillon and bacon grease, tomato.
Snack: HWC float.
End of Day: CO.
How do you make the HWC float? That sounds good.
dasschus is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #310
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Red, why don't you count it? Does it burn off? Curious about this.
Well, not so much gets absorbed if I am frying something. Not enough to mess with I figure. It is fat calories so if I get a little extra that doesn't bother me.

On the other hand, if it is all going in the plate then I'll weigh it. Like the chicken, bacon and cabbage I had for lunch. I measured the bacon grease into the skillet because I knew it would completely coat the cabbage and all of it would go on the plate. And the cabbage boil with bacon grease and butter, I'll weigh the bacon grease and butter.
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #311
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
It was 1oz of HWC with some diet Dr. Pepper.
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #312
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 673
Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Numbers and log for today.

Calories: 2,483

Fat: 207
Pro: 126
Car: 41

73/21/6

Breakfast: Coffee, CO, HWC.
Lunch: Chicken and bacon with sauteed cabbage.
Dinner: Fish, cauliflower w/bouillon, butter and bacon grease, tomato.
Snack: HWC float.
End of Day: CO.
Looks like a delicious day. Cabbage is so good, thanks for reminding me I need to fry up the one I've got chillin in the fridge soon.
mizzcase is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #313
Senior LCF Member
 
Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 394
Gallery: Myles
i cant really walk on the sales trip for a few reasons, first as i said i forgot my runners at home, next its freezing out, and often by the time i get to hotels i have to go to bed and wake up not long after :/

today i had a protein shake coffee w/ 10% cream, hotel omelettes and sausage
for lunch just some pepperoni, havarti, and almonds i had
and for dinner i had a big steak and brussel sprouts with bacon. I have some leftover for breakfast. I had an annoying day and wanted a drink so i had a bloody caesar with dinner. Then i googled clamato and found out it isnt as low carb as i thought :/ Too late tho. Cravings are killing me tho, and this was before the drink. I guess i've never done the sales trip to this area before and NOT had the pie from the little bakeries...i always have.. anyways, im reading all your posts, and sorry im not replying to more im just too tired and stuff
Myles is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member
 
JennyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 68
Gallery: JennyP
Stats: 303/296/150
WOE: NK
Start Date: March 2013
Thanks for the greetings!

Is the Art and Science books where y'all get your numbers and breakdowns from? I'm curious, as I haven't read that yet. I just hope I'm eating enough fat.

Breakfast: 3 slices bacon, 2 eggs scrambled in all that lovely, yummy grease
Lunch: about 3-4 oz leftover steak with puttanesca butter on top, 1 oz cheddar and about 8 baby carrots
Snack: handful of pork rinds
Dinner: pot roast with small amt roast carrots and onions
Snack: about 3 tbls. natural peanut butter

I don't know without doing an analysis if this is enough fat. It feels pretty ridiculous to me.

I've got an evil carb withdrawal headache today.
JennyP is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #315
Junior LCF Member
 
Shay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 7
Gallery: Shay
Stats: 5' 9"; 150/135
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 3/1/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyP View Post
Thanks for the greetings!

I've got an evil carb withdrawal headache today.

My body must be stupid; I never suffered from carb withdrawal.
That said, I have been terribly orthostatic all week so I must be dehydrated despite drinking tons of water and iced tea.


_______________
"The road to a friend's house is never too far."

Last edited by Shay; 03-05-2013 at 06:10 PM..
Shay is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #316
Senior LCF Member
 
dasschus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
The food log. I was low on my numbers because I wasn't feeling great and wasn't hungry. But I was still able to keep my percentages right.
To get my fat up, I had to eat a tablespoon of coconut oil off the spoon. Yeah, this is normal. Lol

Coffee with coconut oil and HWC
Tuna with homemade Mayo and some pickle relish
Baked chicken topped with whipped cream cheese and Monterey Jack, steamed broccoli with 1 tbs butter
1 tbs coconut butter
1 tbs coconut oil

Calories: 1128
Fat: 96g
Protein: 58g
Carbs: 6g

76/20.3/3.7
dasschus is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #317
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Looks like a delicious day. Cabbage is so good, thanks for reminding me I need to fry up the one I've got chillin in the fridge soon.
It is hard to beat fried cabbage. I kinda wish I hadn't mixed the sour cream in after cooking though. It didn't really add to the flavor and dulled the cabbage taste a bit. But I liked the added fat
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #318
Senior LCF Member
 
dasschus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyP View Post
Thanks for the greetings!

Is the Art and Science books where y'all get your numbers and breakdowns from? I'm curious, as I haven't read that yet. I just hope I'm eating enough fat.



I've got an evil carb withdrawal headache today.
Yes. Those are the books to read.

You may have headaches from sodium loss. Try drinking 1-2 cups of broth made from bouillon cubes or granules per day. It'll help.

Also, magnesium supplements at night to keep electrolytes balanced. I take two magnesium citrate pills.


Kelly
dasschus is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #319
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolash View Post
i cant really walk on the sales trip for a few reasons, first as i said i forgot my runners at home, next its freezing out, and often by the time i get to hotels i have to go to bed and wake up not long after :/

today i had a protein shake coffee w/ 10% cream, hotel omelettes and sausage
for lunch just some pepperoni, havarti, and almonds i had
and for dinner i had a big steak and brussel sprouts with bacon. I have some leftover for breakfast. I had an annoying day and wanted a drink so i had a bloody caesar with dinner. Then i googled clamato and found out it isnt as low carb as i thought :/ Too late tho. Cravings are killing me tho, and this was before the drink. I guess i've never done the sales trip to this area before and NOT had the pie from the little bakeries...i always have.. anyways, im reading all your posts, and sorry im not replying to more im just too tired and stuff
I never heard of a bloody caesar before. But I am sure I have had one masquerading as a bloody mary before because I am certain that I've had all those ingredients as a bloody mary. Have you ever had a bloody beer? They are surprisingly good. Just beer and V8 tomato juice.

You were craving carby stuff? Or just hungry? When you get a chance you should listen to that Jimmy Moore Julia Ross podcast about carbs. There are two or three supplements that kill carb cravings within minutes.
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member
 
dasschus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolash View Post
i cant really walk on the sales trip for a few reasons, first as i said i forgot my runners at home, next its freezing out, and often by the time i get to hotels i have to go to bed and wake up not long after :/

today i had a protein shake coffee w/ 10% cream, hotel omelettes and sausage
for lunch just some pepperoni, havarti, and almonds i had
and for dinner i had a big steak and brussel sprouts with bacon. I have some leftover for breakfast. I had an annoying day and wanted a drink so i had a bloody caesar with dinner. Then i googled clamato and found out it isnt as low carb as i thought :/ Too late tho. Cravings are killing me tho, and this was before the drink. I guess i've never done the sales trip to this area before and NOT had the pie from the little bakeries...i always have.. anyways, im reading all your posts, and sorry im not replying to more im just too tired and stuff
how long does this trip last?
Sorry it's been so rough on you. Hope you get back home soon.
dasschus is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #321
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
My body must be stupid; I never suffered from carb withdrawal.
That said, I have been terribly orthostatic all week so I must be dehydrated despite drinking tons of water and iced tea.
Could be your electrolytes are out of whack. Salt, potassium and magnesium are the usual suspects.
reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #322
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyP View Post
Thanks for the greetings!

Is the Art and Science books where y'all get your numbers and breakdowns from? I'm curious, as I haven't read that yet. I just hope I'm eating enough fat.

Breakfast: 3 slices bacon, 2 eggs scrambled in all that lovely, yummy grease
Lunch: about 3-4 oz leftover steak with puttanesca butter on top, 1 oz cheddar and about 8 baby carrots
Snack: handful of pork rinds
Dinner: pot roast with small amt roast carrots and onions
Snack: about 3 tbls. natural peanut butter

I don't know without doing an analysis if this is enough fat. It feels pretty ridiculous to me.

I've got an evil carb withdrawal headache today.
I haven't read the Performance book. The numbers are from the Living book and podcasts with Phinney by Jimmy Moore.

For the transition period it isn't a bad idea to abandon calorie control and eat plenty of fat. Google 'dr. eades blog tips & tricks' for an article that Dr. Eades did about LC induction.

reddarin is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #323
Senior LCF Member
 
Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 394
Gallery: Myles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
I never heard of a bloody caesar before. But I am sure I have had one masquerading as a bloody mary before because I am certain that I've had all those ingredients as a bloody mary. Have you ever had a bloody beer? They are surprisingly good. Just beer and V8 tomato juice.

You were craving carby stuff? Or just hungry? When you get a chance you should listen to that Jimmy Moore Julia Ross podcast about carbs. There are two or three supplements that kill carb cravings within minutes.
a bloody caesar is a bloody mary but clamato juice instead of tomato juice. For some reason they're really famous in Canada. I have had beer/tomato juice, wasn't my cup of tea - havent tried with v8.

I was craving pie. The little bakery in a little town i was near and will be near has been where ive eaten most of my meals when i've worked this area before, and they make like 30 different kids of pies, all homeade and all so good - Im drooling just thinking about them. This is the first time ive worked this area and not gone and eaten whatever i wanted from that place. I have time now, googling the podcast.
Myles is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #324
Senior LCF Member
 
Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 394
Gallery: Myles
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasschus View Post
how long does this trip last?
Sorry it's been so rough on you. Hope you get back home soon.
My sales trips are 6 days, and i do them like every 3rd week or so. I have the one coming up in China in april, thats always the hardest, bordering on impossible.
Myles is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #325
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 1,353
Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
weigh in 158.5

my log for yesterday was

calories 1873
fat 145 70%
pro 125 26%
carbs 18 4

I took 12 CLA/Tonalin capsules yesterday too.
I am gonna try that a few weeks and see if it has any effect on weight loss.

Last edited by Clueless; 03-06-2013 at 01:50 AM..
Clueless is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #326
Junior LCF Member
 
Shay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MN
Posts: 7
Gallery: Shay
Stats: 5' 9"; 150/135
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: 3/1/13
I just tripped across a Buffalo wings recipe that looks wonderful (and got great reviews) but didn't know if the rules permit one to include a link. The hot sauce is has no carbs or protein, and there are 3 Tbsp. of butter in the recipe! The dipping sauce part of the recipe is also a fat lover's delight: mostly sour cream and mayo.

I'm thinking one could make a ton of these, freeze them, and have delicious snacks or a meal at hand.


________________

"The road to a friend's house is never too far."
Shay is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #327
Senior LCF Member
 
Mumasatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 250
Gallery: Mumasatus
Stats: 171/153/130
WOE: VLC/MP/HF
I just wanted to thank everyone for the support on this thread during the last 2 weeks.

I did it! I won the grand prize in my weight loss competition. There are also smaller prizes every 2 weeks for the person who loses the most in just that time period. Someone lost 15.9 pounds in just the last 2 weeks, so she won that, but even with my 6 pound loss, I was still overall winner because I just kept at it from start to finish.

I ended up with a 12.5% loss. Second place was 12.2%.

I decided to split my winnings with her because the difference between our losses was so tiny.

The person who I was tied with a few weeks ago was not even in the final running. I think she just got too close to goal to lose much more.

I'm just going to save my money until I get to goal and use it to buy some new clothes then.

Hopefully, we can transition rigt into another contest because I do not want to lose my momentum. I've been telling myself, "Every bite counts". That must really be true considering how close the winning numbers were.

Thank you, again for being so supportive.

I hope everyone has a great day!
__________________
~Genevieve~
5'5"
46 years old
Happily married to the man of my dreams for 20 years
Mumasatus is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:46 AM   #328
Major LCF Poster!
 
portcop01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: virginia
Posts: 1,279
Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Cherly great job!my weight up .8 this morning but I ate a few nuts last night.my stress is up a little,thinking about selling my beauitful home here in va to move to Md to be close to my grand babies hard choice cause I love it here so much.it will cost more to live there...but I'm praying if its Gods will he will open the doors...
portcop01 is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:10 AM   #329
Senior LCF Member
 
pibble mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East Coast
Posts: 196
Gallery: pibble mama
Stats: 289.6/283/175!!
WOE: NK newbie!
Start Date: January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by goolash View Post
My sales trips are 6 days, and i do them like every 3rd week or so. I have the one coming up in China in april, thats always the hardest, bordering on impossible.
China??? WOW! That is so cool! You aren't traveling in Texas right now are you? My parents lil town has a cafe WORLD fanous for their homemade pies. The Bluebonnet Cafe. Just say "no" though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumasatus View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone for the support on this thread during the last 2 weeks.

I did it! I won the grand prize in my weight loss competition.
must really be true considering how close the winning numbers were.
AWESOME!!!! That is so cool!


CONGRATULATIONS on everybody's successes today!! We have wicked high winds and it's still cold here.....well, cold for savannah!

I was down 2.2 this morning so stinkin' happy about that! But i'm starting to have REALLY sore muscles. Not really cramps, just SORE! I'm drinking 150+ oz water a day w/ gray sea salt in them is that a sign of NK?

Last edited by pibble mama; 03-06-2013 at 06:11 AM..
pibble mama is offline  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #330
Senior LCF Member
 
dasschus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 208
Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumasatus View Post
I just wanted to thank everyone for the support on this thread during the last 2 weeks.

I did it! I won the grand prize in my weight loss competition. There are also smaller prizes every 2 weeks for the person who loses the most in just that time period. Someone lost 15.9 pounds in just the last 2 weeks, so she won that, but even with my 6 pound loss, I was still overall winner because I just kept at it from start to finish.

I hope everyone has a great day!
That is fantastic!! I am so happy for you.
dasschus is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.