Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Flowergirl51
stomach distress

Has anyone experienced stomach pain, bloating, etc...at some point in time doing nk? Wondering if I overdid the fat yesterday or if I may have just eaten something that didn't agree w/me or perhaps was a bit "off". Hoping this will pass soon....felt very full this am to the point of not wanting to eat, then just had a small amount of kale w/a bit of carrot (steamed) and pastured butter. Couldn't even look at protein today for some reason, or coconut oil either. This is the first time this has happened. T
Flowergirl51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MerryKate
WOE: Nutritional ketosis
Start Date: LC: 04/11 • NK 10/12
You mentioned coconut oil...did you have a lot of it yesterday? If you're not used to it, that can cause tummy problems - pain, nausea, bloating, etc. It will pass as your body gets used to it. The appetite suppression is normal for ketosis, tho, and a reason a lot of us follow this plan.
MerryKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Flowergirl51
Kate I've been using coconut oil all along while doing NK but I did have more fat than usual. Thanks for sharing your info. T
Flowergirl51 is offline   Reply With Quote