Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 AM   #991
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amandacj08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumasatus View Post
I'm down to 147 this morning. I may need to put new batteries in my scale I case it is just being wonky.

We had a horrible day yesterday. My daughter's very best doe that she was about to show at the rodeo just dropped dead of sudden pneumonia. It was so heart breaking.

Within an hour, we got a call from her best friend. She has my daughter's second best doe at her house because she is a royal PITA. She was calling to say that the insane goat jumped into the LOFT of the horse trailer and ate rotten eggs and a bag of old minerals.

She ended up taking her to the vet at 4:00 am for IV fluids. What a mess. She is standing now, which is an improvement, but my daughter's friend will have to miss the rodeo to nurse the poor thing.

Positive energy and good thoughts are welcomed!

I hope everyone has a great day today.
How heartbreaking My parents are hobby farmers and raise goats...sometimes they can be really hard to keep alive!

What will your daughter do at the show?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #992
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pibble mama
Stats: 289.6/283/175!!
WOE: NK newbie!
Start Date: January 2013
Ok, i have already admitted to sucking at number crunching.....so here we go! lol

I am reading that grams is a better goal to shoot for vs. %s. SO, if i am aiming for 2400 cals a day roughly 125 g of protein and 20g of carbs how do i figure out how many grams need to come from my fats? Do I multiply 9x the calories i would consume from fat? after i take out the calories from my prot and carbs?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #993
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandacj08 View Post
Red - Yay!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting!!!! I know you must be over the moon!

I had a bobble this am, but I'm pretty sure it's water because my fingers feel tight. I tried to up my salt yesterday and my body is adjusting to all the changes I think.

Getting sodium right appears to be a bit tricky for you girls. Does your food logger track it? Mine does but I had to set up a custom nutrient thingie and I have to click on the Custom Nutrition Goals tab to see my sodium.

If you can track it you might be able to find the right custom range of sodium for your body. I seem to do okay with anything over about 3.5g a day.

But there are some variables that really impact the appropriate number. Chief among them, I think, is pure water consumption. Too little or too much water, in relative terms, greatly affects how much sodium you need daily. I think. I don't believe I've read that anywhere.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:36 AM   #994
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pibble mama View Post
Ok, i have already admitted to sucking at number crunching.....so here we go! lol

I am reading that grams is a better goal to shoot for vs. %s. SO, if i am aiming for 2400 cals a day roughly 125 g of protein and 20g of carbs how do i figure out how many grams need to come from my fats? Do I multiply 9x the calories i would consume from fat? after i take out the calories from my prot and carbs?
No, don't worry about fat grams. Eat your protein grams and whatever total carb grams and the balance is fat calories/grams.

So you eyeball your protein and see that you are about right for the day then most of the rest of your calories should be fat because 25g of carbs, for example, is only about 100 calories.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #995
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Weigh-in this morning ... 199.5! Hooray! Back in onderland
woohoooo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Quote:
I'm down to 147 this morning. I may need to put new batteries in my scale I case it is just being wonky.

We had a horrible day yesterday. My daughter's very best doe that she was about to show at the rodeo just dropped dead of sudden pneumonia. It was so heart breaking.

Within an hour, we got a call from her best friend. She has my daughter's second best doe at her house because she is a royal PITA. She was calling to say that the insane goat jumped into the LOFT of the horse trailer and ate rotten eggs and a bag of old minerals.

She ended up taking her to the vet at 4:00 am for IV fluids. What a mess. She is standing now, which is an improvement, but my daughter's friend will have to miss the rodeo to nurse the poor thing.

Oh man i am so sorry about the trouble with the goats! Losing an animal is always heartbreaking!

ok great! Thanks, one less thing to worry about in the grand scheme of things! lol
Old 02-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #996
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Wow! Congrats on 147!!

Ah, poor girl How is your daughter doing? That is really good news about the other doe though. Losing an animal can be so heart breaking.

Have you ever heard of Rescuing Sprite? It was written by Mark Levin and it is about his rescue dog's new life with his family about Sprite's passing. I haven't read it yet (because I cannot stand to think about losing my dog Pepper) but lots of animal lovers say it is very cathartic.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #997
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Myles
Quote:
This is part informational and part kick in the pants.

Spread your water out. You don't have to be a thirsty camel and drink enormous quantities but I'd guess that 5 or 6 half liter bottles a day would be minimum. You need to stay hydrated and it will play an important role in regularity. So, just make it a point to sip water all day if needed to get enough in for the day.
Ok! I brought a 2 cup plastic cup to work today - 10 am im at about 1.5 cups of water and keeping it filled!

Quote:
What you mean to say is, "I haven't gained any weight even though I've upped my calories and ate an average of ~2700 calories a day since Thursday the 21st." Silently you think, 'wow, that is weird. If low cal was right then I should have gained weight so something else must be going on'.
This is true!

Quote:
Consider setting a lower ceiling on total carbs. 30g perhaps. Or even 20g. You can increase it a little after a few weeks but lower carbs at the outset is probably the best way to get started. And keep in mind that NK has a 2 to 4 week adaptation period that can be longer for some people. I had been fully keto-adapted before I abandoned NK to quit smoking. When I threw in the towel and started smoking again it took me weeks to readapt. That sucks. Past is not prologue with LC/NK.
Done! Changed the site to 20 and will try and stay under 20!

Quote:
I've seen it posted many times on LCF - when your adipose tissue loses fat it temporarily takes on water to keep the cells' shape. So it is possible to see a steady weight or even a bump although you have indeed lost body fat.
right before you posted this i was just reading a post on this. Some say increase salt even more and some say increase water - im doing both - but currently not sipping broth cuz i dont like my options in this city its mostly just campbells brand which seems to have a lot of crap in it - is this one ok?

Quote:
Your scale is electronic? You might try resetting it in case it is too clever by half and does some sort of funky leveling if the last weight is close to the current weight. Just step on and use the wall or a counter top to take some of the weight off. When I do that I can make the scale read 160 pounds. Then I know the next weight is as real as a scale can portray (which is sometimes not very real what with water weight and LBM stuff).
Yep i have the withings scale - i'll google how to reset it !

Quote:
If you do not work the plan the plan will not work. Forget about your past adventures in weight loss. They are neither here nor there.

Don't be a slave to other people's language either. Are you 'forcing' yourself to eat? Really? I eat when I am not hungry but it isn't much of a battle and I know that too big of a calorie gap is not going to help me lose weight nor is it good for the body since cortisol is an aggressive stay fat hormone. If you let yourself get into a situation where you have a whole lot of calories left to eat at the end of the day that can be a real challenge and you may have to be low cal for that day so when that happens do an after action review. Identify why that happened. Take steps to address it.

But when you use language like 'force myself' you are saying that your mind is not in charge your body is. But your body has a crappy record or you wouldn't be fat and have a string of near misses behind you. Your brain has to take over and be in charge of things. Manage your body or your body will manage you. And for God's sake don't let your personal history with LC lead you astray. When I started LC back in Aug of '11, I immediately jumped to all sorts of LC 'cheat' foods because I'd done Atkins in the '90s and I wasn't some noob. It worked till it stopped working after a few weeks. Then I had to reassess and admit that I was outsmarting myself. I'm not saying you are doing that but I am saying to watch out for it. Gird up the loins of your mind.
I hear what you're saying, and appreciate it. Well, i'm spreading the meals out throughout the day - i'll post tonight what i ate during the day and around what times and you can tell me what you think. I won't do any "forcing" and i'll see how many calories i end up at.

Quote:
"Maybe im eating too much fat and only using that for fuel and thats why im not burning my body's fat.."

I doubt it. Refer back to page 207 in the Living book. 30kCal/kg current weight (for you about 4500 cals) for a sedentary obese person is a conservative number according to the man with 30 years of clinical and LC experience, has written 3 books, who knows how many white papers, has treated the obese, specialized in obese patients for decades and is recognized as a leader in the LC field.

Remind me, you do not take any Rx meds? You are not diagnosed with a damaged thyroid? No health conditions?

Consider cutting back a little on your workouts.

You read WWGF. You know the science is behind LC. Don't let panic short circuit your ability to reason and solve problems.

When you doubt yourself, think of that calf scene with Woody Harrelson and Kiefer Sutherland. You are the guy being tied up by your self doubt. It'll feel good at first when you cave in but shortly thereafter ...
I know which part of the book you're referring to, im staying with this

I don't take any medications except Avamys for allergies, its a nose spray. I have never been tested or diagnosed with Thyroid issues and have no health conditions.

How much cutting back on the workouts, in time, or intensity?

You're a gentlemen and a scholar red I aint giving up!!

Last edited by Myles; 02-26-2013 at 09:43 AM..
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #998
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernGirl61 View Post
We are heading into allergy testing next. MSG and MFS are out, I figured they could be issues. Cumin as well. Chex GF??? We don't eat grain, but really....I'm certain it was processed, boxed, manufactured in the same place! I was allergic to nearly everything as a child, well, still am....no milk growing up, it worked out okay.
Same here. I think that is why I had a weight problem. When I was a 3 or 4 all I could eat was beef, rice and carrot for months! When I started adding more foods back in I guess I enjoyed myself too much
Old 02-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #999
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mumasatus
Stats: 171/153/130
WOE: VLC/MP/HF
She will just show a different doe who is not as nice. She was supposed to show that doe's daughter as well, but after losing the mother, we don't want to take a chance of stressing her, so we will have to bring a replacement for her too. This is the really hard part of raising animals.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #1000
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Dang You kept us waiting on that one!!
I was looking for your weight post first thing!

So happy for you!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #1001
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

and

Positive energy headed your way
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #1002
Major LCF Poster!

Does anyone??

Jump outta bed cause they can't wait to weigh?
I hit snooze, roll over thinking I will lay here a minute, then think, Hummm...
I can't wait to see if I lost

Last edited by Clueless; 02-26-2013 at 10:20 AM..
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #1003
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
I hit snooze, rool over thinking I will lay here a minute, then think, Hummm...
ummm, no? lol but i tell you what i can't wait for that!!! Right now i can't wait to get out of bed for coffee every morning!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #1004
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
This is part informational and part kick in the pants.

Spread your water out. You don't have to be a thirsty camel and drink enormous quantities but I'd guess that 5 or 6 half liter bottles a day would be minimum. You need to stay hydrated and it will play an important role in regularity. So, just make it a point to sip water all day if needed to get enough in for the day.

"What you mean to say is, "I haven't gained any weight even though I've upped my calories and ate an average of ~2700 calories a day since Thursday the 21st." Silently you think, 'wow, that is weird. If low cal was right then I should have gained weight so something else must be going on'."

Get yourself out of the immediate feedback way of thinking. There is a lot going on with your metabolism right now.

Consider setting a lower ceiling on total carbs. 30g perhaps. Or even 20g. You can increase it a little after a few weeks but lower carbs at the outset is probably the best way to get started. And keep in mind that NK has a 2 to 4 week adaptation period that can be longer for some people. I had been fully keto-adapted before I abandoned NK to quit smoking. When I threw in the towel and started smoking again it took me weeks to readapt. That sucks. Past is not prologue with LC/NK.

I've seen it posted many times on LCF - when your adipose tissue loses fat it temporarily takes on water to keep the cells' shape. So it is possible to see a steady weight or even a bump although you have indeed lost body fat.

Your scale is electronic? You might try resetting it in case it is too clever by half and does some sort of funky leveling if the last weight is close to the current weight. Just step on and use the wall or a counter top to take some of the weight off. When I do that I can make the scale read 160 pounds. Then I know the next weight is as real as a scale can portray (which is sometimes not very real what with water weight and LBM stuff).

If you do not work the plan the plan will not work. Forget about your past adventures in weight loss. They are neither here nor there.

Don't be a slave to other people's language either. Are you 'forcing' yourself to eat? Really? I eat when I am not hungry but it isn't much of a battle and I know that too big of a calorie gap is not going to help me lose weight nor is it good for the body since cortisol is an aggressive stay fat hormone. If you let yourself get into a situation where you have a whole lot of calories left to eat at the end of the day that can be a real challenge and you may have to be low cal for that day so when that happens do an after action review. Identify why that happened. Take steps to address it.

But when you use language like 'force myself' you are saying that your mind is not in charge your body is. But your body has a crappy record or you wouldn't be fat and have a string of near misses behind you. Your brain has to take over and be in charge of things. Manage your body or your body will manage you. And for God's sake don't let your personal history with LC lead you astray. When I started LC back in Aug of '11, I immediately jumped to all sorts of LC 'cheat' foods because I'd done Atkins in the '90s and I wasn't some noob. It worked till it stopped working after a few weeks. Then I had to reassess and admit that I was outsmarting myself. I'm not saying you are doing that but I am saying to watch out for it. Gird up the loins of your mind.

"Maybe im eating too much fat and only using that for fuel and thats why im not burning my body's fat.."

I doubt it. Refer back to page 207 in the Living book. 30kCal/kg current weight (for you about 4500 cals) for a sedentary obese person is a conservative number according to the man with 30 years of clinical and LC experience, has written 3 books, who knows how many white papers, has treated the obese, specialized in obese patients for decades and is recognized as a leader in the LC field.

Remind me, you do not take any Rx meds? You are not diagnosed with a damaged thyroid? No health conditions?

Consider cutting back a little on your workouts.

You read WWGF. You know the science is behind LC. Don't let panic short circuit your ability to reason and solve problems.

When you doubt yourself, think of that calf scene with Woody Harrelson and Kiefer Sutherland. You are the guy being tied up by your self doubt. It'll feel good at first when you cave in but shortly thereafter ...
You should have your own TV Show "The NK Whisperer"
Old 02-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #1005
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Quote:
Is Savannah in tornado country? I reckon the folks that live in central Kansas pretty much just live in their storm shelters.
No, not really. I was at Target once and they wouldn't let us leave the store until the tornado warning was over though.
Quote:
Weeee.

Quote:

for the weight. Sorry to hear about the doe.

Quote:
THANK YOU! I needed to read that TOO!

I ran out of co this morning What's a girl to do?!?
I improvised! lol I had cocoa butter (smells heavenly) so i just melted a tbs of that and used it in my red velvet coffee! OMg made it even more cocolately smelling..little cup of heaven right there! I am rally wanting bacon, eggs and avo.....so i might go make me a lil breakfast! I would really rather wait a lil while....since i know i am prone to eating the bulk of my cals in the later part of the afternoon out of boredom! I think i am actually going to clean the house today...i am tired of sitting in front of the computer on the off chance i am needed by my work!
Publix has the big a** jars of Nutiva on the bottom shelf in the health food aisle underneath the nut butters.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #1006
Senior LCF Member

Publix has the big a** jars of Nutiva on the bottom shelf in the health food aisle underneath the nut butters.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! i'm dreading/avoiding leaving the house today! Being lazy with the dogs
Old 02-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #1007
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congrats bro!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #1008
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goolash View Post
Ok! I brought a 2 cup plastic cup to work today - 10 am im at about 1.5 cups of water and keeping it filled!
Good!

If you end up at 24g total carbs on a day that is okay. The trend is what is important. Keep them low.

I'm agnostic about commercial chicken broth. But I will say that you are not limited by what is available locally. Buy it online. Or ask your local store to order the kind you want. There are a lot of posts about chicken broth/bouillon at LCF that will steer you towards the better type. I hesitate to mention what I am drinking for fear of pitchforks and torches...McCormick Chicken Bouillon.

From what I've seen, you can reset any digital scale doing what I described in the other post. You can also just have a 20 or 30 pound item sitting close by for just that purpose. Engage the scale, set the heavy item on it and the scale is reset (if it is one of those types that is screwy).

There is no forcing. Don't confuse LC appetite suppression for your body magically transforming into a 1200 calorie a day lean mean no-calorie burning machine. Get it? Recognize that LC causes appetite suppression and don't allow that phenomenon to artificially create too big of a caloric deficit. Be in charge.

Cut back a little and see how it goes with the workouts. Maybe cut 10 minutes a day or something reasonable. I do not really have an opinion on the intensity factor. If you like what you are doing then that is probably fine. The reason I think cutting back a little is good ... exercise is awesome for health, or it can be, but not awesome for weight loss. It is fraught with drawbacks that can mysteriously sabotage weight loss. Very few people that struggle with weight loss ever consider that their exercise routine is the problem not the solution. Like the low cal meme, the move more meme is a piece of mainstream dogma that seeps into every aspect of life leaving a trail of confused and emotionally wrecked fat people in its wake.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #1009
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
I hit snooze, roll over thinking I will lay here a minute, then think, Hummm...
Some days yes some days no lol
Old 02-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #1010
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey! How come no one around LCF ever mentioned mashed up cauliflower before? I mashed up the batch I boiled yesterday, fork mashed in the plate, and it was awesomely good!

Really though, that is just one of those things I never got around to trying before. I can see where it is a very tasty alternative to mashed starch.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #1011
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hey! How come no one around LCF ever mentioned mashed up cauliflower before? I mashed up the batch I boiled yesterday, fork mashed in the plate, and it was awesomely good!

Really though, that is just one of those things I never got around to trying before. I can see where it is a very tasty alternative to mashed starch.
WHAT? You've never had this? OMG! Just wait to see what you can do w/ that veggie! lol....pizza crusts, bread sticks! Throw some herbs and cream cheese in there, whip it up! HOLY COW! WHY would anyone ever eat a tater again?? lol pure magic!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #1012
Blabbermouth!!!

I know lol!! Sometime soon I am going to try the faux-mashed starch
Old 02-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #1013
Senior LCF Member

Mix it up with some cream and cheese, Darin.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #1014
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Good!

If you end up at 24g total carbs on a day that is okay. The trend is what is important. Keep them low.

I'm agnostic about commercial chicken broth. But I will say that you are not limited by what is available locally. Buy it online. Or ask your local store to order the kind you want. There are a lot of posts about chicken broth/bouillon at LCF that will steer you towards the better type. I hesitate to mention what I am drinking for fear of pitchforks and torches...McCormick Chicken Bouillon.

From what I've seen, you can reset any digital scale doing what I described in the other post. You can also just have a 20 or 30 pound item sitting close by for just that purpose. Engage the scale, set the heavy item on it and the scale is reset (if it is one of those types that is screwy).

There is no forcing. Don't confuse LC appetite suppression for your body magically transforming into a 1200 calorie a day lean mean no-calorie burning machine. Get it? Recognize that LC causes appetite suppression and don't allow that phenomenon to artificially create too big of a caloric deficit. Be in charge.

Cut back a little and see how it goes with the workouts. Maybe cut 10 minutes a day or something reasonable. I do not really have an opinion on the intensity factor. If you like what you are doing then that is probably fine. The reason I think cutting back a little is good ... exercise is awesome for health, or it can be, but not awesome for weight loss. It is fraught with drawbacks that can mysteriously sabotage weight loss. Very few people that struggle with weight loss ever consider that their exercise routine is the problem not the solution. Like the low cal meme, the move more meme is a piece of mainstream dogma that seeps into every aspect of life leaving a trail of confused and emotionally wrecked fat people in its wake.
carbs - K
broth/boullion - checking it out
scale - will reset
Forcing - you're totally correct, when i say forcing, dont picture me cramming food in my face while im full, it is just lack of appetite. I had bacon for breakfast and coffee with hwc and then i had pork rinds at like 10 and 12..just a few handfulls (by the way this week was my first time trying these, first i had some that were nasty and im glad i tried another kind cuz they are tasty)..Im just not hungry!
Working out - i do like what im doing I dont want to mess with any weight loss, but i have learned to love lifting weight now!

lunch time!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #1015
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Mix it up with some cream and cheese, Darin.
Wow! That sounds better than the faux-starch way. We do not have a mouth water emote do we? Nope, just the yummy one. Maybe joyful tears?
Old 02-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #1016
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: dasschus
Stats: 250/195/145
WOE: HFLC/nutritional ketosis
Start Date: February 2013
Hi! I'm so late to the game for February. Doing a fat fast using recipes from the ebook Fat Fast Cookbook. Calories at 1000, 90% from fat. I'm only doing it for a few days to dive into ketosis then getting on board with high fat/low carb/moderate protein.

First two days was tired, a little hungry, and had problems with mental fog. Day three and I'm bouncing off the walls and feeling so happy!

I've lost 2.7# and I've been monitoring my blood glucose. I'm waiting to receive some test strips to monitor my blood ketones.

I'm eating 4-5 small feelings per day.

Looking forward to learning more from the group! I should also mention that I'm not new to low carb but had been going a little crazy with the protein.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #1017
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Did I miss someone answer this already?

Use your fats to fill remaining calories after you get your carbs and proteins in.

Carbs and proteins would account for 580 calories (145x4), fats would account for 1820 calories (2400-580).. which would be 202g (1820/9)
Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #1018
Senior LCF Member

Ah, already been answered. Late to the game, sorry.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #1019
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasschus View Post
Hi! I'm so late to the game for February. Doing a fat fast using recipes from the ebook Fat Fast Cookbook. Calories at 1000, 90% from fat. I'm only doing it for a few days to dive into ketosis then getting on board with high fat/low carb/moderate protein.

First two days was tired, a little hungry, and had problems with mental fog. Day three and I'm bouncing off the walls and feeling so happy!

I've lost 2.7# and I've been monitoring my blood glucose. I'm waiting to receive some test strips to monitor my blood ketones.

I'm eating 4-5 small feelings per day.

Looking forward to learning more from the group! I should also mention that I'm not new to low carb but had been going a little crazy with the protein.
I have that book and great recipes! I've wondered if one could do the FF and just double the caloric intake to meet needs for easy menu options?

Everyone here (well, not me i'm new too! ) is so nice and a wealth of information!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcase View Post
Did I miss someone answer this already?

Use your fats to fill remaining calories after you get your carbs and proteins in.

Carbs and proteins would account for 580 calories (145x4), fats would account for 1820 calories (2400-580).. which would be 202g (1820/9)
no, THANK YOU! I totally appreciate all help!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #1020
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi dasschus Welcome to our thread
Closed Thread