Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/)
-   -   It's WEDNESDAY! What are you eating? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/nutritional-ketosis-high-fat-low-carb/790714-its-wednesday-what-you-eating.html)

clackley 12-05-2012 06:05 AM

It's WEDNESDAY! What are you eating?

Hello!! :hiya: My menu looks pretty boring this week. That is what happens when I make a big batch of something....

coffee/hwc x 2 and 1 tbsp. vco
egg salad (1 egg and 1 yolk) atop an oopsie with sliced, salted cucumber
ground beef/shirataki noodle stir fry
99% Lindt chocolate

Myles 12-05-2012 06:41 AM

I had Coffee with HWC and CO (first time trying it and i like my black coffee better lol) And 3 pieces of fletchers bacon (very fatty yum) and 2 eggs and some guacamole!

Meal total - 897 calories, 87/9/3 %

clackley 12-05-2012 07:04 AM

Myles, there are plenty of other ways to consume coconut oil if you don't care for it in your coffee. Many folks make 'fat bombs' which are delicious and convenient.

I have found that it is an 'acquired' taste to add c.o. to my coffee but now I love it and drink that one to the very last drop!!:)

Myles 12-05-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clackley (Post 16118504)
Myles, there are plenty of other ways to consume coconut oil if you don't care for it in your coffee. Many folks make 'fat bombs' which are delicious and convenient.

I have found that it is an 'acquired' taste to add c.o. to my coffee but now I love it and drink that one to the very last drop!!:)

Cathy, i really enjoy the spoon fulls of coconut oil, i know many here do not like this. I love the taste of it on its own, but i think for coffee im a bit of a purist and just like a dark bold rich cup of black coffee (or with HWC i can tolerate it if i need the fat) :)

But i read up on the fat bombs after you said that and thats a fabulous idea, will be making some tomorrow :)

dazygyrl 12-05-2012 08:35 AM

today's plan (2147 ceiling ... 2068 floor; protein -- 88-92g)

cals: 1946
protein: 81 g
fat: 174 g
carbs (total) -- 21 g

coffee w/ 6T hwc

6oz 75/25 ground beef w/homemade mayo and a little sf ketchup
2oz pecans

8oz chicken breast reheated in 2T butter, guy's bbq
2oz almonds

mizzcase 12-05-2012 11:04 AM

Hi all.. plan for today:

B: Coffee w/ 1T HWC, 2 oz cream cheese, 5 slices of bacon
S: chicken bouillon in boiling water with 3T HWC on the way to school.. mmm good
L: .5 oz macadamia nuts, 1 slice of Pumpkin Bake
D: 4 chicken wings w/ 1T Blue Cheese

Maybe some wine :)

dazygyrl 12-05-2012 11:16 AM

mizzcase....what is this pumpkin bake you speak of so often?? :D

drjlocarb 12-05-2012 11:46 AM

I am just going to post what I ate yesterday. I don't ever know what the day will bring and it's hard to post what I will or might eat today.

Yesterday I left the house without eating anything and did't get home until 6pm.

I had:
savory cheesecake
cucs and celery with ranch
LC bread with butter and peanut butter
peanuts