Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #211
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Snoangel
Stats: 214/135/139
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: July 2010

Ok so these are by far the worst food photos I have taken. I usually place everything on my plate to where it looks pretty but in my defense, I didn't want to waste any time looking at the food instead of eating it so I just snapped a couple and dug in...

Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #212
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizgurl View Post
Good morning ALL

Red, Fantastic job on this tread!

My goodness I sure do have A LOT of catching up to do!!! I was only on page 2 and decided to go ahead and say good morning first.

I'm so happy it's December and Christmas spirit is all around! Coming from such a small town in Alaska to a bigger city where there's so many bright lights and decorations is so great! Not to mention last christmas was a horrible time in my life, so I'm just so full of happiness this time around that I'm enjoying every bit of the holidays, and I hope all of you are as well

Ok so I added veggies about 4 or 5 days ago and haven't gained at all. I actually feel like I've continued to lose inches. Today I'm bloated from some chinese food and too many veggies so I will eat simple for a few days to cure that feeling.
Last night Sunday dinner was...
Fresh Salmon, best I've ever had!! (from Alaska and once a commercial fisherman I would have lots of experience eating fish)
Fresh Lingcod
Fresh spot prawns
STEAK
Spaghetti squash
other stuff that's worthless to us
All dredged in melted butter!
It. was. amazing.
Maybe I'll upload a couple photos of it to share.
Alright, I'm off to read the last 7 pages....
Oh my gosh Oceana....you have me absolutely drooling. We lived in Anchorage for 6 years and I loved all the fresh wild fish!!! You are so lucky!!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #213
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Ok so these are by far the worst food photos I have taken. I usually place everything on my plate to where it looks pretty but in my defense, I didn't want to waste any time looking at the food instead of eating it so I just snapped a couple and dug in...
You are just too too adorable!!!! I can only imagine you taking the time to take the photos...I would have had my face dripping with fish and melted butter and the heck with the camera! Thanks for making me really drool!!!!! (and at my age, that's not a pretty picture!)
Old 12-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #214
Senior LCF Member

Wildflower....I can so relate to the Costco cashew clusters....I got hooked on them a couple years ago and that is how I gained my weight back I'm sure. Cashews are famous for that. Re: not meeting your goal calories, fat, etc....I'm right there with you! Last night after dinner I realized that I needed another meal (after dinner within 20 minutes), so I had a protein shake with 1.5 scoops of the powder, more MCT oil and almond milk. I laughed at all I ate. This morning...scale was exactly the same (weighs within .2#). So, I'm going to continue to up my food....and thank you everyone for the bulletproof coffee stuff and teh website person as I have been having that and it's absolutely sensational. I had a protein shake made of a BPC drink with a scoop of protein powder for breakfast. Wow...vanilla whey powder and the coffee, butter, MCT oil were just yummy!!!!! I'm eating more than ever, and hoping that it will release bodyfat, pounds and increase my ketone readings which are NOT yet into being in ketosis.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #215
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Thanks everyone for the fat/calorie ideas. I've written them down and now on my fridge!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #216
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DesertRose
De-lurking here. It has taken me awhile to get to this point, but I'm dipping my toe in the water. I'm not new to LCing or LCF. I go back aways recognizing Buffy and CarolynF here, and a few on other boards. I've been studying LC since the 70s, and always lean towards eating that way, but my boundaries had begun to stretch.
Around Labor Day, after a busy summer, ending with holding a BBQ for 40 at our house. I was totally spent and had a minor meltdown. I actually lost some time during the day where I wasn't sure what had transpired. Time to change the food, if nothing else, and get some rest.
I started under the overall umbrella of LC, soon getting my energy and clear thinking back. I then went grain free as well. Then I decided to lurk on LCF again, and found the info on LCHF. It was for me. A much better long term tweak to the old LC.
Now at 70, I still don't gain easily, but I could lose 30 lbs give or take. Per an event in 2000, I'm aware that I'm the same weight as at that time. I don't lose easily, never have. But I don't yo-yo either. It seemed in the past it was a gradual 1-2 lbs every winter/holiday season. Until I learned to control gaining with leaning toward LC.
Now 3 months later, I've lost a whopping 2.5 lbs. A little discouraged as usually the first 5 lbs at least would come off easily. However, I've dropped inches in many places, discovering new places all the time. I would not stop eating this way no matter what as the benefits of energy and clear thinking are far worth it in these later days. My DH, my house, my yard, my job (business at home), and my hobbies have all benefited as well.
The story goes on, but enough for now. Dot
Old 12-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #217
Senior LCF Member

My gifts to you in lieu of luking fees ...
My Personal Two Cup Fat Bomb
Boil 1 cup water in a 2 C measure. Pour in one package sugar free Jello, my favorite Key Lime. Stir in 'some' cream cheese, whisk, then fill up the rest with HWC and whisk some more. No one else wants this, so I just cruise by it once in awhile with a spoon, and it lasts about 4-5 days or more. Experimenting with less cream cheese (so you don't get rubber), added in a little coconut cream with HWC, sometimes mixing all three to the Jello. Today's tasted like ice cream! You can stir in some coconut flakes too. I discovered how refreshing this taste is as I was using up some key lime yogurt stiring an ounce at a time in some cream cheese. Quick and easy on the run.
Congrats on all the successes you've had, those on the WOE and all the ex-smokers too.
For the ex-smokers, get your own personal box of baking soda and spread it liberally in your vehicle, like under the seats and the floor mats. Vacuum it up some other time. If you have cloth seats, put some on your fingers and rub it in, on your headliner and sun visors too. Works great for odors in your other personal spaces. And remember the odors are triggers too.
Dot
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #218
Senior LCF Member

Darin, thanks for all your great counseling and researching for us. I'm with Buffy, I'll copy your homework if you don't mind. I have not read the books, and I have not measured or logged. I was encouraged by your post about the podcast where it talked about not losing pounds at first due to replacing fat with LBM. Just that sentence helped me at this point.
I have been having CO and HWC in my coffee every morning nigh onto about five years now, ever since we discovered the CO miracle back then on LCF. I've been sticking with the basics of butter, egg, EVCO, HWC, avocado, bacon, sour cream, cream cheese, meats and cheeses, and good dark chocolate. I drink red wine evenings.
I'll let this go for now. Please forgive if I don't post often or answer all of you. I am a busy person and I read the forum when I can. I actually have been talking to all of you for awhile now, you just haven't heard me ... Dot
Old 12-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #219
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
Darin, thanks for all your great counseling and researching for us. I'm with Buffy, I'll copy your homework if you don't mind. I have not read the books, and I have not measured or logged. I was encouraged by your post about the podcast where it talked about not losing pounds at first due to replacing fat with LBM. Just that sentence helped me at this point.
I have been having CO and HWC in my coffee every morning nigh onto about five years now, ever since we discovered the CO miracle back then on LCF. I've been sticking with the basics of butter, egg, EVCO, HWC, avocado, bacon, sour cream, cream cheese, meats and cheeses, and good dark chocolate. I drink red wine evenings.
I'll let this go for now. Please forgive if I don't post often or answer all of you. I am a busy person and I read the forum when I can. I actually have been talking to all of you for awhile now, you just haven't heard me ... Dot
Good to finally hear from you Dot!

Thank you for sharing with us.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #220
Major LCF Poster!

DH and I realized this am that I do not have asthma attacks anymore.
THey stopped in the last 2.5 months.
Has to be due to LC or NK.
Nice perk!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #221
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Snoangel
Stats: 214/135/139
Start Date: July 2010
Welcome Dot! It's so great to hear from you and I really look forward to hearing more! I hope you'll be able to check in more often

Cheryl that's great news
Old 12-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #222
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SouthernGirl61
WOE: MP/MtoHF/LC all the time
Start Date: 2001
Hi to all!
Shelley, thank God there's a light at the end of this tunnel, and it's not a jail-term! Okay, I think I now remember you saying that on a post, long ago. How long did it take for your adrenals to get "in check"? Mine are "fatigued! Ha! I think we are exhausted myself.
Hi Wildflower, welcome! Congrats on the past loss, and sounds like you are ready for NK!
Tablis, I get the same tingling numbness, and it loves to come right around 2am. Mine are when I pinch a nerve that travels down my right shoulder, ticks off the arm, which somehow lets the right leg and foot in on it too! I simply drag to the side of the bed, hang the arm off the side, and all is good in five minutes. Have you changed positions during sleep? Mine happens when I am on the right side.
Hi Cheryl. Yea on back in the 50s! DH sounds like a good guy, and keep positive, like you always sound here! Going back to school creates a hope for a new future...I have several friends back in college (late 40s) and they are the best students! No asthma attacks is great....I hope to get through winter without any!
Mizz, I agree Chili's has the worst cheeseburgers lately....went there with a friend, I said medium, and it was hard as a brick. I would not worry about .2. Banned Blue Bell! Oh my! Isn't that criminal??? I take the good Mag in the morning, it relaxes me so my PM self doesn't choke the daylights out of someone.....and the nearly worthless Mag oxide in the evening, relaxes and takes care of the plumbing! Good stuff. I love GA, lived there once, in a life far far in my memory, Vienna GA. Nice town.
Wow Darin, you are the numbers guru now! How are you doing? Cravings calming down more? One day at a time. Why partition off? Are you having issues with running programs at the same time? I put several programs in the "background" to run, upped the RAM and it doesn't affect much of current working applications. We had a patch install blow today...I hate Microsoft! It reset our calendars to the year 1929....do you know what this does to appointments in 2012????
Dazy, that is nearly a whole lb, very good.
Buffy, we are having sinus issues here too, it went to 83 today, windy, and this is seriously not right. Get the shot! DH too! Although men tend to faint with that one! My friend sticks those nose things, Breathe Right on her hubby....he says SHE snores worse!
Hi Cici. You have a good point. While out with football weekends we stopped at a favorite place we used to crave...and it was so disappointing. No headache is a good morning! Sorry your tummy is still nasty. Mine seems to go up and down...good days and not so good ones.
Wow Becky! WTG. you just needed to get back home and eat YOUR food. That is sad about your friend....we lost one to cancer late summer....53 yo. Get your colon screening folks!!!! I just did, it wasn't that bad. Okay, well, that drink is darn icky!
Hi Sophie! My father snored for the entire house! I remember that it was a "alls well thing"....except if you were in the bed with it I guess! I weigh weekly too, but only if I am home on Sunday morning. Strict rules here! Wow, all in school, that's a transition. I am in the first full year of all not living in my house! Dance of Joy. Sound Therapy, interesting, wonder if it would help with stress relief?
Hi Mary, all good points on the neuropathy. It's a tough diagnosis. Sometimes it's the elephant in the room.
Hey Blonde! Yea on the loss! 1.4 sounds huge to me! We are all hit with the head bugs! Burny throat, not a good sign. Get the D3 and Vit C up! I take zinc too, as soon as the first tickle happens. Usually gone in 24.
Hi Deborah, how are you? Stress?
Hi Terri! Good to hear from you. .10 is okay, my scale doesn't even show that!
WTG Oceana! I had a great time with the Christmas decorations this year too! All our neighbors are showing spirit and it's wonderful. We only eat Alaska red salmon...it's the best! What's the dark sauce on the salmon?
Hi DesertRose! Welcome! Several of us are very slow to lose. But the wonderful benefit is no hunger and happiness....oh, and no low fat stuff! Key Lime jello in CC....never thought about that! Thanks for sharing with us!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #223
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
Isn't it cool, sg61?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #224
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
Start Date: Dec 2013
Again, thanks for all the warm welcomes. I promise I will do my best to get to know everyone. I don't think I have ever seen such an online group that is so cordial and nice to each other. So nice in this world we live in.

Even tho it's now Tuesday, my Monday stats are working around in my head...Red, after evaluating my current situation, goals, etc -- estimated that I should be eating 2307 (floor 1977). I just couldn't do it. Here's what things came out to:

Cal - 1698
Pro - 92 22%
Fat - 136 73.2%
Car - 20 (net 16) 4.7% (using 20)

So, if my thinking is right, I need to up the fat calories and when the total calories go up, the protein % will come down and the fat % will go up. Is this thinking right? Hoping I can get this right and the fat starts jumping right off my body -- go, fat, go!!! Considering that I was trying to keep calories down low, this is a start!

Nite all, Arlene
Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #225
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Just a note and then I am going to bed, will read all the posts and catch up tomorrow if I have time.
I got the shot and feel so much better, but, I never can sleep the night after getting one so I am still up. About ready to try to go to bed though.

Looks like lots of interesting posting going on while I was gone.

Interesting note. I got the shot about 4:00 pm. Ran some errands, then went by a holiday event for a while. The food table had some good choices, which I mostly stuck to, but I did eat 3 tortilla rollups with ham, CC and dill pickle in them, very tasty by the way. I think this is the first time I had thrown caution to the wind and ate something I considered carby, the tortilla at least. Then, I had a couple of pieces of toffee that I make and sell each Christmas. I have really felt rotten the past few days with this sinus headache and just didn't feel like being good I guess. Anyway, that was pretty much all I ate except for some cheese and ham, no wine. Just decided to test ketones and BS. Expected BS to be pretty high due to the steriod shot, they do that but it was 93 and BK was 2.3! One of the highest readings I have had? Did the steroid shot raise it? Did it overlook the carbs I ate? Hmmm, interesting but I sure don't understand it all. More copying off of Red's homework I guess Red, quit covering your notebook with you arm, I look ridiculous leaning out of my seat trying to copy this way!
Old 12-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #226
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Quote:

Was that one meal? For how many people? Are there leftovers?
Old 12-04-2012, 03:50 AM   #227
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Was that one meal? For how many people? Are there leftovers?
Hahahahahaa

Me and hubbuy went out Sunday and I had a triple baconator
He had the best time picking on me about it. He told my kids it took 2 of them to bring it out and our table wouldn't support the weight of it.
I told him he was just jealous It was good

Last edited by Clueless; 12-04-2012 at 03:52 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 04:08 AM   #228
Major LCF Poster!

weight this am 159.5

Had another kid, well the same one, sick yesterday. I took Southerngirls advice and took a ton of vitamin C

Southern girl you amaze me. I can't keep up with all the posts.

Buffy, hope the shot helps and you got some rest.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #229
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
Red, after evaluating my current situation, goals, etc -- estimated that I should be eating 2307 (floor 1977). I just couldn't do it.
In this situation, where you are used to much lower calories and have a hard time eating up to goal, prioritize your protein, eat as little carbs as possible and as much fat as you can for the calories.

Breaking down those three macros: You have to have the protein for to protect and/or rebuild LBM, carbs are not an essential nutrient, fat is calorie dense, good for you and will help your body have the energy to run things in the quantity it needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower View Post
So, if my thinking is right, I need to up the fat calories and when the total calories go up, the protein % will come down and the fat % will go up. Is this thinking right? Hoping I can get this right and the fat starts jumping right off my body -- go, fat, go!!! Considering that I was trying to keep calories down low, this is a start!

Nite all, Arlene
Yes, that is correct. When the fat grams go up, the calories go up and the relative percentages will become more NK favorable.

I hope it jumps right off you too but prepare yourself for a battle with your body. It takes time to recalibrate your body and realign the way things work inside you and the length of time is a very individual thing.

To paraphrase Phinney in the Long Term Stalls podcast, once your cellular structure has been altered by your diet it can take weeks or months to fix.

Last edited by reddarin; 12-04-2012 at 04:52 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 04:38 AM   #230
Blabbermouth!!!

Triple Baconator. I don't know what that is but
Old 12-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #231
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Just a note and then I am going to bed, will read all the posts and catch up tomorrow if I have time.
I got the shot and feel so much better, but, I never can sleep the night after getting one so I am still up. About ready to try to go to bed though.

Interesting note. I got the shot about 4:00 pm. Ran some errands, then went by a holiday event for a while. The food table had some good choices, which I mostly stuck to, but I did eat 3 tortilla rollups with ham, CC and dill pickle in them, very tasty by the way. I think this is the first time I had thrown caution to the wind and ate something I considered carby, the tortilla at least. Then, I had a couple of pieces of toffee that I make and sell each Christmas. I have really felt rotten the past few days with this sinus headache and just didn't feel like being good I guess. Anyway, that was pretty much all I ate except for some cheese and ham, no wine. Just decided to test ketones and BS. Expected BS to be pretty high due to the steriod shot, they do that but it was 93 and BK was 2.3! One of the highest readings I have had? Did the steroid shot raise it? Did it overlook the carbs I ate? Hmmm, interesting but I sure don't understand it all. More copying off of Red's homework I guess Red, quit covering your notebook with you arm, I look ridiculous leaning out of my seat trying to copy this way!

heh

You did pretty amazingly well at keeping it a very, very modest cheat!

How's your sinus headache thing today?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #232
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Wow! It all looks good but that shrimp looks amazing! How come only 1/2 serving though? heh
Old 12-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #233
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mizzcase
Stats: 5'4 141/130.2/113
Start Date: March 20, 2012
Good morning all! I had a crummy day yesterday. Studied for a Statistics exam all weekend and I feel like I bombed it yesterday. Annoyed because its finals time and I could be dedicating that time to studying for one of my accounting classes.. you know, the courses that have something to do with my career once I graduate? Also bummed because I have a perfect 4.0 GPA through 3 years of college, and I don't think its gonna make it out of this semester in tact. This time of year is so stressful!

Good news, I dunno if its the NK (I'm still waiting for me meter to come in the mail, so I dunno if I'm even in it) or the stress or what, but my appetite was nonexistent yesterday! Got home yesterday round 6 and was so bummed about my test, I drank 10 oz of white wine. Man it was good and so needed, I didn't even care if the scale showed a 5 lb gain this morning..

Good news though, this morning was 121.2, -1.8 since yesterday. Woo!

Macros:
1541 calories, 117.4g fat, 13.8g carbs, 57g protein
68% fat, 16% protein, 3% carbs, 13% alcohol

Quote:

OMG, THAT LOOKS SO GOOD! What is that shredded meat looking stuff in the top left corner? Yum.

Quote:
De-lurking here. It has taken me awhile to get to this point, but I'm dipping my toe in the water. I'm not new to LCing or LCF. I go back aways recognizing Buffy and CarolynF here, and a few on other boards. I've been studying LC since the 70s, and always lean towards eating that way, but my boundaries had begun to stretch.
Dot
Welcome Dot, this is a great thread. Look forward to hearing from you!

Quote:

Excellent reading, Buffy!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:55 AM   #234
Blabbermouth!!!

Cheryl, you have a funny guy
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #235
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernGirl61 View Post
Wow Darin, you are the numbers guru now! How are you doing? Cravings calming down more? One day at a time. Why partition off? Are you having issues with running programs at the same time? I put several programs in the "background" to run, upped the RAM and it doesn't affect much of current working applications. We had a patch install blow today...I hate Microsoft! It reset our calendars to the year 1929....do you know what this does to appointments in 2012????

It's funny. I dabble in a little programming as a hobby, been doing that on and off since the mid-90s with various languages, and I dealt with electrical equipment in the Army, and the tech support and network stuff --- all that and I never really cared much for math lol but with NK I've really enjoyed working out the formulas and seeing how the pieces of the puzzle fit together. Last week I whipped out a little algebra to figure out the reverse of something from the numbers someone mentioned. I don't pine away for chances to use algebra but it is pretty satisfying when a problem comes up and you have the tools to figure out the solution. If that aspect of schooling could be grasped by kids they'd come out of school far better off.

Cravings have greatly subsided. I seem to be still expectorating some gunk and clearing my throat a lot. I thought I was past that. Yesterday I overate by about 500 on calories and exceeded my protein goal but I stayed in the 1.5 to 2.0 range on protein. Which reminds me I meant to do a general observation post about that and goal weight yesterday.

Oh, this is a laptop that came pre-installed with Win7. My PinGuyOS partition that I use daily was a bit cramped for space so I used gparted to resize the Zorin install partition. I was facepalming because there was no need to do the repartition right that second. 'Cramped for space' meant I was down to 60G free lol. Gosh! I remember when I thought my incredibly huge four hundred megabyte hard drive was for all intents and purposes infinite storage space because I'd never use it all before the drive failed mechanically.

Actually, this distro does seem to be a little bit unstable if a lot of tasks are opened. But I am not familiar enough with Linux to figure out what is causing the instability. With Windows I would know pretty quickly what was causing the problem. But with Linux I don't know all the moving parts to know which one(s) are the likely suspect(s). But I really like PinGuyOS and the instability is not frequent or unmanageable.

on the MS thing! Enterprise environments are such a challenge!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #236
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
congrats, mizzcase!!

i am up a bit today. :/ my body just doesn't like salty foods. i was a bit saltier again yesterday and was up again. second time this has happened. so will keep that salty food in check.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #237
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Oceana, that spread looked awesome! Who in the world could look at those pics and say LC eating is restrictive? Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #238
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I thought that was very, very interesting. When you combine it with the fact that very low calorie typically results in the loss of LBM you get a situation where... Increasing protein results in the body rebuilding LBM but the uptick in calories and the bump on the scale is instantly interpreted as extreme sensitivity to calories.

The basics are delicious
Old 12-04-2012, 05:59 AM   #239
Blabbermouth!!!

That is a good idea about the box of baking soda in the vehicle Dot
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #240
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tablis
Start Date: 10/29/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Cravings have greatly subsided. I seem to be still expectorating some gunk and clearing my throat a lot. I thought I was past that. Yesterday I overate by about 500 on calories and exceeded my protein goal but I stayed in the 1.5 to 2.0 range on protein. Which reminds me I meant to do a general observation post about that and goal weight yesterday.
on the craving reduction! how many days in are you? 3?
Closed Thread