Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #901
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SouthernGirl61
WOE: MP/MtoHF/LC all the time
Start Date: 2001
Hi All! I am still at work, just checking in while taking a few minutes break. Long days this time of year. didn't realize I would be this late, found jerky, cheese, and dark chocolate squares! it will do for now. Will catch up in the morning!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #902
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasonnier View Post
haha, everyone seems to think of me when they are hungry. I do try and make sure I am drinking enough water...I have a full glass all day
I don't know why this hit me so funny......do you empty the glass and then refill it or have it full all day!

Sorry...it's late and I think it's time for bed. Slept 2 hours 2 nights ago and 4 hours last night. Hope I do better tonight...I'm rummy!!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #903
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
WOE: NK
Start Date: Dec 2013
Hey, thanks to Red, Deborah, and Shelley for responding to my protein mix/shake question. My main reason for asking is IF I want to try one, for the type of reasons that Shelley uses one, I don't want to screw up and get the wrong kind.

Most days I do get my protein through meat or cheese, but there are times when it would be nice just to drink some, yep, 90-99 grams, Red

I tried to do multiply quotes and something isn't working for me. This computer stuff is really not up my alley. And it's hard even for me to believe that I started my work career programming in COBOL. I always found it frustrating even tho I was good at it. Really glad I found something else that had a future!! Now, that makes me really old.

Arlene
Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #904
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Just got home from a holiday party. This is the first time since I started NK back on Sept. 3rd that I ate things I knew I should not. Started out with salad with ranch, some cheese off the cheese plate I brought, skipped the bread, had a fruit salad that did have some sugar in the dressing, and grapes, and a teeny bit of the chicken spaghetti, but, they brought in the dessert and I just gave in, had a medium size serving of that and it was full on carbs. I just tested and my ketone reading was .3 and BG 92, so I think I will be ok as long as I am full throttle back on plan tomorrow. This happened one other time when I ate something I didn't realize was carby and my ketones tested .3 so I am hoping it won't knock me out to where it takes me several days to get back in. Had even eaten some meat before I went, not sure what came over me?

I feel bad but don't really feel like I am going to get up tomorrow and want to eat carbs, that little bit was plenty but I was surprised that I did it.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:59 AM   #905
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Just got home from a holiday party. This is the first time since I started NK back on Sept. 3rd that I ate things I knew I should not. Started out with salad with ranch, some cheese off the cheese plate I brought, skipped the bread, had a fruit salad that did have some sugar in the dressing, and grapes, and a teeny bit of the chicken spaghetti, but, they brought in the dessert and I just gave in, had a medium size serving of that and it was full on carbs. I just tested and my ketone reading was .3 and BG 92, so I think I will be ok as long as I am full throttle back on plan tomorrow. This happened one other time when I ate something I didn't realize was carby and my ketones tested .3 so I am hoping it won't knock me out to where it takes me several days to get back in. Had even eaten some meat before I went, not sure what came over me?

I feel bad but don't really feel like I am going to get up tomorrow and want to eat carbs, that little bit was plenty but I was surprised that I did it.
I understand, Buffy! As you may remember, I completely transgressed Sunday evening....waaaay worse than you did. It sounded like you had a couple of off-plan things, but in a very controlled way. It's also good to hear that you didn't feel bad about it. You had a nice time, and we all know you are very dedicated to this WOE, so it's back to normal today. I think you did great!
Old 12-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #906
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sasonnier
Stats: 146/143.6/115ish
Start Date: 10/24/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
I don't know why this hit me so funny......do you empty the glass and then refill it or have it full all day!

Sorry...it's late and I think it's time for bed. Slept 2 hours 2 nights ago and 4 hours last night. Hope I do better tonight...I'm rummy!!!!!
I thought someone might see that and think that after I hit "submit reply"- yes, I empty it many times throughout the day (usually into my mouth) Hope you got some sleep!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #907
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SouthernGirl61
WOE: MP/MtoHF/LC all the time
Start Date: 2001
Good Morning to all! Yesterday went into today, so I am zoned this morning. Which also means it's a good test if I will be hungry today. So far, no.
Shelley, our sleep is such a factor in our thinking, and hem, our mouth-control too at times. My nurse auditor knows when I haven't slept, "she says within minutes of seeing my eyes in the morning!" No matter, I try to smile with my eyes, but some days!!!
Sophie, wonders why you are still hungry. I remember you log...but you did say you have "free time" during the day now that all are out at school. that could the be key for you. All, remember that too much water can be just as dangerous as too little.
Arlene, I have protein mix....order it from somewhere, in fact I found some in my desk this morning, seems like a breakfast to me. It is whey, that's the only good kind, soy is not our friend. Mine is 40g protein per two scoops....looking to see if it has caffeine!!!
Hi Buffy, oh well, it was one party, one day....I worry about that carb backfire too....if it drives me to think I am hungry. As long as I talk-back to it and not give in, it's all good.
Deborah, hope you are steadily getting back to where you feel comfortable. I actually passed by a tray of cookies on the unit last night and said, "oh just one..." then I thought about the little green face from your post.....and walked right past it! Thank you for that!
Hi Tablis! magnesium is wonderful....likely we all need it for heart protection, for years I thought I got enough from nuts, diet....alas, no. And it relaxes us too, double benefit on stressful days.
Mary, docs can get frustrated to, doesn't excuse being rude. Medicine is a science, science is not perfect, it is changing and cells/diseases can tweak and morph and that means more research and finding new answers when something gets smarter than us. I recommend you start logging each episode, time/date it; take your BP three times a day, and take it immediately following an episode. I think I remember you have had MRI for spine? Was it complete? If you have even one disc sitting on a nerve it can radiate and give false symptoms....I thought I was having a heart attack the first time....until I reviewed the MRI and saw the discs (cervical) not where they should be. You also mentioned polyneuro? Doesn't quite mix with your A1C results. Palpitations/dizziness can be related to panic attacks too....but you have this when resting/sleeping, yes? The HM is a good thing to try next, but do not be disappointed if it doesn't "catch" something....best to wear it and have a normal day. Track all your foods and log the mineral content, and same for caffeine too.
Darin, loved the computer update! I want time to play too! We are changing platforms very soon....part of me says yeah! part of me gets the look as our system is on a virtual server now, and ruled a "bit unstable" currently....ya think!? It is a great way to connect large enterprize systems, but it gets old when you see programs going slow.....and then come in the next day to your last excel report not having the entries from the day before! I realized some nit-wit did a system-restore and he was "newbie" and didn't realize that is not an option in a hospital!!!!
Ok, will check back later, have a great day all!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #908
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
My internet connection is sketchy today. It was off for an hour or so yesterday. Dunno what is wrong but if I drop out for a while mid-sentence it is because of that.

Hmm. I better google on how to change the user-agent for Chrome. Then I could make a few posts by tethering my phone's internet connection. I thought about doing that yesterday but did some errands instead

What is that ball of fire in the sky? It was too bright to look at and felt warm. Very weird.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #909
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning!
Lucky day for me, my ketone reading was 0.7 this morning and BG 86, I didn't mess up too badly it seems. Gotta quit thinking about that dessert though. If there was a way to mimim chocolate pudding in a low carb way I would be making it but nothing I have tried even comes close to real chocolate pudding or pie filling.

The christmas party I went to was with my dinner club which is 9 of us gals who have been together for 20 years, we are such a close group, don't often see each other day to day but if someone has a problem, we are there like little ants to a pile of cheese. Great, great group of friends. We used to be bunco, got tired of that and just became dinner club. We take turns picking out a restaurant to meet at each month, just visit and eat and sometimes someone will decide to have something at their home or we will come up with something special to all do together. I value those gals in my life.

Today I am doing........................., now wait, guess???? TOFFEE! Wow, it has been keeping me hopping this year. Will make at least 10 more lbs today and have another big order to package and deliver this evening. And, I have to make a run for more sugar, butter, chocolate, and tins to package it in. I supply the packaging at no added cost so it is important that I find pretty tins as cheaply as possible. Dollar Tree was my gold mine last year but sadly, this year they don't have nearly as many.

Red, Chrome? Seriously? I just got done with vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch and now you are making me feel soooooo blonde with your Chrome and tethering. I might just make that ball of fire in the sky fall on your red head!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #910
Big Yapper!!!!

There is a recipe here that I really like and use, I will direct you to the thread and if you are interested, read through the whole thing for many ideas on how to use this.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lo...l#post15588620

Anyway, the discussion on protein powders interested me b/c I can see where some different flavors would work well in these little cakes. When I am wanting something like a piece of cake, this really does the trick. Just don't nuke too long, it calls for 3 min but mine were way too dry, cut it back to 2min 40 sec and it was perfect. The only protein powder I have so far is vanilla so I would like to get a plain and a chocolate. Shelley, you menitoned the Optimum brand, you are really happy with it?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #911
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: brandilynn1313
WOE: Ketogenic/Nutritional Ketosis
Buffy, I have protein absorption issues and have to use protein powders so my serum levels are normal. So, for 3 years now I have shucked my way thru many a protein powder :} Opitmum Nutrition (not sure if that is what brand Shelley is using) Cake Batter flavor is my most favorite long-term flavor. I like their almond toffee fudge too, but Cake Batter goes good with EVERYTHING (i use in coffees, teas, etc). But, you need to commit, because it only comes in 5 lb tubs, that I can find, anyway.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:15 AM   #912
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Brandy, yikes, 5 lbs would be a long, long, long time for me to use up. That flavor would probably really be good in these little cakes though!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #913
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: Plant-Based Vegetarian~9/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Good Morning ALL! I have happy news. Down 1.8lbs from my last report. I feel good. I'm not hungry. I'm happy.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #914
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Just got home from dr..got to have a cyst cut out of my leg it's getting big going to have it done next month,,my BP was 97/74 pretty good..weight up .2 water
Old 12-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #915
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasonnier View Post
I thought someone might see that and think that after I hit "submit reply"- yes, I empty it many times throughout the day (usually into my mouth) Hope you got some sleep!
"into your mouth!" I love it!!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #916
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
Shelley, you menitoned the Optimum brand, you are really happy with it?
Yup...love it. WE are now buying the 5# tubs of it and then transfer it into the 2# tub/container and just use the big one for doing the "refills".

Brandilynn wrote:

>>Buffy, I have protein absorption issues and have to use protein powders so my serum levels are normal. So, for 3 years now I have shucked my way thru many a protein powder :} Opitmum Nutrition (not sure if that is what brand Shelley is using) Cake Batter flavor is my most favorite long-term flavor. I like their almond toffee fudge too, but Cake Batter goes good with EVERYTHING (i use in coffees, teas, etc). But, you need to commit, because it only comes in 5 lb tubs, that I can find, anyway.>>

OH thank you! I have read the reviews and they say the toffee fudge tastes like overcooked hazelnuts so I stayed away from it and have not seen the cake batter. That is my favorite Lorann flavor...have ordered several from netrition, but it's the best one for my taste buds, but love the others in ice cream (low carb/sugar free of course). Hmm...will have to check out that one next time I'm ready for another 5# tub of vanilla ice cream. I use it in shakes, pancakes (as flour), the 3 minutes chocolate cake (Buffy...you have to search for that recipe on LCF as it's wonderful...easy, fast, and I only do it a bit over a minute and it says 3 in the microwave. If I find it in my inbox, I'll cut and paste it for you as it's my go to when I am craving a dessert

Thanks for the reviews Brandilynn....that is my favorite PP too!!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #917
Senior LCF Member

Found it. Have no idea who posted it or when...I just cut and pasted it in an email to myself and have it in my lowcarb recipe folder. I do "mine" in a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup. Just take a spoon and eat!! ha ha My notes are after the ** parts.

Here it is:

Flourless 3-minute chocolate cake
I was playing around with the 3 minute cake and decided to leave out the almond flour/flax, etc..It turned out pretty good:

1 egg, beaten well
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. heavy cream
2 Tbs. cocoa (**my note: I use 1 TBSP now and it tastes the same as 2 to me)
10 tsp. of sweetener of your choice (this time I added 5 packets of Splenda) (** I think I use less each time)
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbs. softened butter

In a small bowl, beat egg with fork and add in the rest of the ingredients until
a smooth batter is formed. (**doesn't get really smooth, but close!)

Pour into a cup which will hold 8 ounces. (** I use a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup)

Microwave for one minute..

The carb count would depend on the sweetener. You could use Davinici syrup..I don't think it would affect the texture of the cake..But, without the sweetener, you would have .7 carb for the egg and 2 NET carbs for the cocoa powder
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #918
Big Yapper!!!!

Shelley, I have to admit, that has so few ingredients that it is hard to think it turns out like cake, but so easy, I think I will take your recommendation and try it. Thanks.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #919
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: Plant-Based Vegetarian~9/2014
Start Date: (Juddd 2010-2011)
Shelley that one cup chocolate thingy sounds yummmmmy.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #920
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: wildflower
Stats: SW180/CW180/GL145
Start Date: Dec 2013
I was down a whopping .2 this morning -- anything in the down direction is loved!!!!! Arlene
Old 12-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #921
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Anjikun
Quote:
Originally Posted by cici52 View Post
Anjikun, this may be too simple and probably already covered by your doc or others. But how much caffeine are you having? My palpitations totally coincide with high caffeine (more than two cups caffinated beverage/day).
Hi Cici!

Thanks for your input. In fact, I never drink any caffeine at all. Because of that I've been working an alternative to bulletproof coffee. For now I'm doing bulletproof bullion--it's not bad!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:35 AM   #922
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
You have more things going on than simply the palpitations, right? The other stuff may make the solution more complicated than single source.

As for calories and weight loss, to be more clear on that, take care not to add yet another complication by being too low on your daily calories. Very low calories produce stress and, at least, quantities of cortisol release and who knows what else in the way of hormones and metabolic-related issues.

My thinking is like when you have a cold and you eat to keep your strength up. Same thing in this situation where your body is challenged and doesn't need the added stress of not having enough fuel to operate at maximum capacity. But this is much more serious than a simple cold.

For the protein for your situation I probably would use a range of 1.0 to 1.5 with gives you a bottom of about 70g protein and a top end of 90g.

Hi Red, thanks for your input. I'm definitely not trying to control calories. Yesterday I ate upward of 2000 and stopped eating only because I wasn't hungry anymore. I'm not even making a big effort to be under 50 grams of carbs at this point. Yesterday I was a bit over. The only thing I'm really focusing on is logging everything. That allows me to control my eating--and having a feeling of control over something is important to me right now! And since logging is so important to NK, I figure it's a good place to start while I get my health issue figured out.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #923
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde with a Rose View Post
This is just my 2 cents. When I started going through menopause (peri) I had heart palpitations a lot. They were what I called "heart skippys'. It felt like my heart would lurch in my chest about every 30 second or so. At the time I was also taking a "one a day" with EECG (green tea extract). After seeing my doctor I stopped the vitamin and cut back on my caffeine. The "skippys" went away. My Doc explained that my heart wasn't skipping a beat, it was actually having an extra beat. This also happens sometimes if I take sudafed for a day or two. I'm a "cover all the bases" kind of gal, so this is just for your consideration. I sincerely hope you fell better soon.
~Blonde
Thanks so much for your input. It's very useful, because I could actually be in menopause (I am 47, but my periods are very irregular, and I've had really long stretches between them). I've seen a couple of physicians since this started happening, and none of them have mentioned that as a possibility. I'm definitely going to look into it, because if it is that, hormone replacement might be a possible solution!
Old 12-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #924
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Great!!! First....most of the people I know who are now well optimized feel best with a TSH under 1. It's an unreliable test on it's own. The FT4 should be middle to lower of range. So, with a range of 12-22, the mid point would be 17. With a 14.9 you are below mid-range and that's okay as long as the FT3 is up where it needs to be.

Your FT3 at 3.9 in a range of 2.6 - 5.7 is on the low end of the mid range of 4.15. To feel well and be "optimized", your FT3 should be 2/3 to 3/4 of that range. So, your FT3 should be closer to 4.9 to feel "like yourself" once again. So, if I were your doctor, I would be putting you on thyroid meds. And my choice would be natural dessicated thyroid or else a compounded version of both T4 and T3 for balance. NOT just T4(synthroid) which is what most docs do if they Rx at all.

Now you need to find a good doc, naturopath, DO, nurse practitioner who will Rx for you. Try calling some compounding pharmacies in your area to see who the docs are that Rx.....or go to a reg. pharmacy to see what people Rx natural thyroid like Armour or Acella (think that's the new name). If you're in Canada it's called Erfa. Hope this helps.
Wow, this is definitely very, very helpful. Thank you so much!

I'm certain that my doctor will not Rx anything at all. I don't know if naturopaths can Rx in Quebec, but I can certainly find out! Do you have any good resources you can suggest about how to treat this on my own? I've read the "Stop the Thyroid Madness" site, but it doesn't go into much detail.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #925
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Just curious to know if you are taking compounded thyroid meds with T3 in them? Also, my sister ended up in the hospital with this and the doc gave her an IV of magnesium and it stopped them cold. I'm NOT a doctor but are you taking a goodly amount of magnesium to help with LC and this issue as well? Not trying to prescribe, just curious. SouthernGirl is really good with this stuff too!!!! Maybe she's already answered though. Just my thoughts.
Thanks again for your thoughts! Yes, I take 250 mg of magnesium twice a day. I don't take any thyroid meds or supplements.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #926
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablis View Post
I too have had a lot of these symptoms... not having them now luckily but I was having them on and off for awhile and sometimes I had suspected it had something to do with LC. Additionally I had dizziness and faintness which I don't remember if you mentioned or not.I did the EKG and the Holter and they didn't find anything, however I wasn't exactly having palpitations during the time of the test...
I don't have any great advice but here's a few directions I was thinking about when I was dealing with it- maybe it will help you.
1) if your bp is normal to low.. maybe you should be checking yourself at home and seeing if your symptoms coincide with a drop in BP. Twice I went into the clinic when I was having bad symptoms and my BP was super low.
They put me on an IV and it passed for the time. I try to drink alot and stay hydrated.. doesn't always help though.
2) is there anything else that you can point to that coincides with an 'attack' or is it always. I started logging things and starting thinking it might have something to do with paracetamol/acetaminophen or maybe sudafed... my symptoms seemed to occur more if I had a cold coming on and had taken something. Now I really try not to take anything at all except recently I went back to adding vitamin supplements cautiously.
3) I mentioned this before but I will again in case you missed it. The leg thing, which was really starting to scare me and was going on non stop for months actually dissappeared since I started this woe. At the same time as I started NK I began upped my dose of D3 and C and began taking magnesium. My feeling was that its the magnesium that took it away...but I can't be sure which change did it but it really seems to be gone. I have had some dizziness/weakness and I am dealing with a cold/flu now but I haven't gone near the sinufed or tylenol and have been drinking tonz and so far no palpitations. I think the broth and salt really helps the dizziness. It would be interesting to see a bp reading before and after some salty soup.

Good Luck! hope something in there helps!
Thanks for your thoughts! I have wondered about low BP, as many of my symptoms do seem to correspond with that, and I do notice that they seem worse when I don't drink enough. I have had a few low BP readings over the years when it was taken in doctor's offices. Maybe I will buy one of those blood pressure things so I can check it at home.

As for the magnesium, I am taking 250 mg twice a day. Maybe I will up it and see if that helps...
Old 12-13-2012, 12:13 PM   #927
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tablis
Start Date: 10/29/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjikun View Post
Thanks for your thoughts! I have wondered about low BP, as many of my symptoms do seem to correspond with that, and I do notice that they seem worse when I don't drink enough. I have had a few low BP readings over the years when it was taken in doctor's offices. Maybe I will buy one of those blood pressure things so I can check it at home.

As for the magnesium, I am taking 250 mg twice a day. Maybe I will up it and see if that helps...
My leg symptoms stopped when I got to 600 mg/day. 200 am and 400 pm. Now I'm taking 800 most days. which mag are you using?
also- did you get your b12 and vitamin D checked? deficiency in those vits can also cause these symptoms. If its b12, a few shots and you'll feel much better.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #928
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernGirl61 View Post
Mary, docs can get frustrated to, doesn't excuse being rude. Medicine is a science, science is not perfect, it is changing and cells/diseases can tweak and morph and that means more research and finding new answers when something gets smarter than us. I recommend you start logging each episode, time/date it; take your BP three times a day, and take it immediately following an episode. I think I remember you have had MRI for spine? Was it complete? If you have even one disc sitting on a nerve it can radiate and give false symptoms....I thought I was having a heart attack the first time....until I reviewed the MRI and saw the discs (cervical) not where they should be. You also mentioned polyneuro? Doesn't quite mix with your A1C results. Palpitations/dizziness can be related to panic attacks too....but you have this when resting/sleeping, yes? The HM is a good thing to try next, but do not be disappointed if it doesn't "catch" something....best to wear it and have a normal day. Track all your foods and log the mineral content, and same for caffeine too.
Hi Southern Girl, how's it going?

The MRI was for cervical spine and lower back (I should have the results in a couple of weeks). I have wondered if it could be panic attacks, but I didn't think you could get panic attacks while sleeping. Plus during the day I am so sleepy and lethargic. It doesn't feel like anxiety at all.

I have been keeping careful notes about what is going on. And I am definitely considering buying a blood pressure thing. It seems a bit obsessive, but I guess I don't have anything to lose, as at this point I can't seem to do much of anything useful!
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #929
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tablis
Start Date: 10/29/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjikun View Post

btw- have you ruled out peripheral arterial disease or venous insufficiency?
Do you have varicose veins?
Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #930
Big Yapper!!!!

Arlene, forgot to give you a for your loss, like you, I count every little oz as it goes downward!!
Closed Thread