Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #121
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Just fried up an egg in some bacon grease for my dog, the one with all his teeth, and boy howdy you'd think that was the best thing he'd ever had lol. He carried the bowl into the hallway for a thorough licking lol.

He's only about 5 years old and I bet it has been a couple of years since I cooked an egg for him.

The old girl that lost most of her teeth is 12 years old I think. I've cooked her several eggs since her recent need for dentures.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2012, 07:39 AM   #122
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: UpErMei
Stats: 158/165/128
Southerngirl and others...ty for the great food suggestions! They all sound so yummy and decadent!

I have a BAD 24 hours with all the halloween candy in the house, but I'm back on track now. Sitting here sipping my coffee with heavy cream and a bit of coconut oil.

Thinking of making the famous Taco Soup (chicken style) tonight. I'll probably go heavy with the fat ingredients!

Oh, I may reregister so I can change my user name. I made that a few years ago when I was depressed. I'll let you know when.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #123
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by portcop01 View Post
Just had 1 egg yolk,1 egg whole fried in 1 tbs butter coffee with 1 tbs co yuk I feel sick.maybe to much fat at one time...
Maybe. Any burping? I just listened to a podcast about fat digestion and the lady Jimmy was interviewing said that when you have a hard time with protein and/or fat where you get sick or it sits like a rock in your tummy it is usually because you do not have enough stomach acid!

She said there is an expensive test for that condition but it is very easy to test for at home using apple cider vinegar. It requires having some ACV in water before a meal so this option is normally only for zombies who are not picky about their fat and protein sources.

Google 'LLVLC-ep-629-dr-avery-carpenter' for this very interesting podcast.

At the 08:50 minute mark she talks about this particular issue.

I wonder, too, if this isn't part of the problem for Shelley and others who are having a challenge getting into NK. My thinking is that if you are not digesting these two macros properly (either or both) then it is creating other problems that are preventing ketone production. Particularly if fat is an issue because that will make CO intake a lot less efficacious.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #124
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seldomcontent View Post
Oh, I may reregister so I can change my user name. I made that a few years ago when I was depressed. I'll let you know when.
The site admins may be able to accommodate changing your username/screenname. Just click that little triangle thing to the left of one of your posts to 'flag' it and explain what you would like to do and why and one of them will respond.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #125
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Maybe. Any burping? I just listened to a podcast about fat digestion and the lady Jimmy was interviewing said that when you have a hard time with protein and/or fat where you get sick or it sits like a rock in your tummy it is usually because you do not have enough stomach acid!

She said there is an expensive test for that condition but it is very easy to test for at home using apple cider vinegar. It requires having some ACV in water before a meal so this option is normally only for zombies who are not picky about their fat and protein sources.

I wonder, too, if this isn't part of the problem for Shelley and others who are having a challenge getting into NK. My thinking is that if you are not digesting these two macros properly (either or both) then it is creating other problems that are preventing ketone production. Particularly if fat is an issue because that will make CO intake a lot less efficacious.
Okay, right at 12:45 she mentions nausea as a symptom of low stomach acid!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
PC thanks for letting me know about the store. I was gonna go up there today. I will go on a weekday, do you Know what time she closes?

Red, you are doing so great. Your body just needs some time to get used to all the changes. Nicotine really changes your whole chemestry. I think the way you did is maybe the most healthy way.
Chantix and that stuff can be dangerous. so you have lost over 70 lbs and quit smoking.
When my hubby tried to quit you would swear he wasn't even the same person. He made it 4 months and part of that time was on the patches. He had a lot of issues and got sick twice.
DH works 12 hour shifts and they cut out smoking a few months ago. They cannot leave or go outside even on lunch break. Can't even light up in the parking lot. He has been laid off some during this time. He is really struggling with this not smoking. He said today he didn't think he would ever be able to quit
I never say anything or nag him about stopping. I just listen to him pray he can. I really want him to stop so we can have a long life together. I spent 17 yrs married to a mean, narcissistic man. Finally I have someone so good to me. I want to keep him healthy.
Sorry, that got long
Old 11-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #127
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lindawell8
Stats: 198/198/160
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Jan. 2012
Good morning everybody, I am a happy camper lost 3.6lbs this morning. It took 4 days but o'well. Not as afraid now. Already have eaten 2tbs of CO this morning. But there is still alot I need to learn so will keep plugging along.

Red can tell you love your dog. I really love and spoil mine. Read in my CO book I got along time ago tells how good CO is for dogs. And all animals, so have been giving mine some everyday. And he loves it licks right off the spoon.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #128
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pinky45
WOE: HF/MP/LC
Hey! I've been following this forum for a week now....love it! You guys are fun and encouraging! I've been doing some form of low carb for years now! I have gone up and down for years as well, but mostly on a downward trend. When I started years ago I was 263 lbs. Now I am 193.2 as of this morning. I was 214 when I started this way of eating again a month ago. I really like this way of eating. I think the high fat/med protein really is key. I feel good, and am losing weight. I do get the nausea from the coconut oil. But Red said something about apple cider vinegar and I am going to give that podcast a listen as well. I take apple cider vinegar daily when I think of it and I do believe it helps. (Even though it is nast stuff!) I drink it down in a shot glass like a shot of whisky! Then guzzle some water as a chaser.
I tried to upload a pictur of me but it keeps saying the upload failed.
Anyways...I'm gonna stick around this forum...I like it!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #129
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindawell8 View Post
Good morning everybody, I am a happy camper lost 3.6lbs this morning. It took 4 days but o'well. Not as afraid now. Already have eaten 2tbs of CO this morning. But there is still alot I need to learn so will keep plugging along.

Red can tell you love your dog. I really love and spoil mine. Read in my CO book I got along time ago tells how good CO is for dogs. And all animals, so have been giving mine some everyday. And he loves it licks right off the spoon.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #130
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky45 View Post
Hey! I've been following this forum for a week now....love it! You guys are fun and encouraging! I've been doing some form of low carb for years now! I have gone up and down for years as well, but mostly on a downward trend. When I started years ago I was 263 lbs. Now I am 193.2 as of this morning. I was 214 when I started this way of eating again a month ago. I really like this way of eating. I think the high fat/med protein really is key. I feel good, and am losing weight. I do get the nausea from the coconut oil. But Red said something about apple cider vinegar and I am going to give that podcast a listen as well. I take apple cider vinegar daily when I think of it and I do believe it helps. (Even though it is nast stuff!) I drink it down in a shot glass like a shot of whisky! Then guzzle some water as a chaser.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #131
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
PC thanks for letting me know about the store. I was gonna go up there today. I will go on a weekday, do you Know what time she closes?

Red, you are doing so great. Your body just needs some time to get used to all the changes. Nicotine really changes your whole chemestry. I think the way you did is maybe the most healthy way.
Chantix and that stuff can be dangerous. so you have lost over 70 lbs and quit smoking.
When my hubby tried to quit you would swear he wasn't even the same person. He made it 4 months and part of that time was on the patches. He had a lot of issues and got sick twice.
DH works 12 hour shifts and they cut out smoking a few months ago. They cannot leave or go outside even on lunch break. Can't even light up in the parking lot. He has been laid off some during this time. He is really struggling with this not smoking. He said today he didn't think he would ever be able to quit
I never say anything or nag him about stopping. I just listen to him pray he can. I really want him to stop so we can have a long life together. I spent 17 yrs married to a mean, narcissistic man. Finally I have someone so good to me. I want to keep him healthy.
Sorry, that got long
If they imposed those rules then they probably will pay for him to quit smoking. Has he checked? I'm sure he has, but has he tried the e-cigs? I didn't think they were much of a replacement for real cigs but for smoke-free zones they were a godsend.

How did he quit for 4 months? Just cold turkey with the patches or did he study up on it and quit with a vengeance? That is what I did in 2004 and I was completely over smoking - a full year without one and no interest in them until something really poopy happened at work and I turned to smoking again. But I actually had to put effort into starting up because they tasted bad - pretty stupid I know.

2004 was about 20 years of smoking. Two weeks ago, when I quit again, was about 27 years of smoking.

When I quit so successfully back in 2004 I read a book on it that had some really good information and I tapered off. When I actually smoked my last cigarette it was completely drama free. I just didn't care to smoke any more.

Of course, I've tried to do that again but I can't remember what book it was I'd read and without rereading the book I couldn't do it from memory. I mean there were specific techniques she wrote about. Anyway, after trying the taper off approach several times over the years and failing - that is why I went cold turkey a couple of weeks ago. Well, and the awesomely scary BP. lol.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #132
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:

Yeah, he is a special little guy gonna go back to my other avatar

Congrats on the loss!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #133
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Welcome!!

Whew!!! A shot of ACV?!? lol

If it is just the CO doing it then it is probably not so much the fat as just a reaction to the CO itself. Some bodies just can't tolerate CO. It is anti-everything. Or are you taking a whole bunch at one time? That could cause nausea because of its anti-everything properties.

Doing the picture/avatar can be tricky. You have to choose the right format and edit your pic to the right size too.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #134
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Just had 1 egg yolk,1 egg whole fried in 1 tbs butter coffee with 1 tbs co yuk I feel sick.maybe to much fat at one time...
Becky, maybe something is wrong? You haven't been feeling well for several days now. Might be time to see a doc.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
When I quit so successfully back in 2004 I read a book on it that had some really good information and I tapered off. When I actually smoked my last cigarette it was completely drama free. I just didn't care to smoke any more.

Of course, I've tried to do that again but I can't remember what book it was I'd read and without rereading the book I couldn't do it from memory. I mean there were specific techniques she wrote about. Anyway, after trying the taper off approach several times over the years and failing - that is why I went cold turkey a couple of weeks ago. Well, and the awesomely scary BP. lol.

I bought him "The easy way to quit smoking" by Allen Carr a few years ago when he was trying. He stopped using the patches but they made him sick. So then he abrubtly stopped the patches. He didn't know what a big mistake that was. He got very sick, like the flu. We found out stopping the patches like that will make you sick.

His work place would said they were going to help them. He got to go to 1 meeting and they took his order for gum or patches but that was it, then the person over that quit or transferred. Nothing else ever happened. Work is slow and jobs could be ending so the work place is very stressful and everyone is on pins and needles all the time. He just pulls his 12 and gets out.

He has smoked about 25 or 30 years.

When you quit you really have to make up your mind and DO IT!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Wow!!!!!!
Congrats!
That is a huge loss!

My doggy love CO too. I eat she licks the spoon
Old 11-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #137
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: pinky45
WOE: HF/MP/LC
I'm a smoker too. I am on Champix(that is what it is called in Canada) I don't get any weird side effects from it. I also have an e-cig calle the T-Rex. I like it. But I find I am not too interested in smoking while on the champix. I smoke a few a day and it is getting less daily. Sometimes I have a few hits of the e-cig too. I haven't quit completely but it has only been a week on the Champix. I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. I really hate being addicted to anything...but I do love my morning cig with coffee! I want to quit though... and I'm gonna do it too! I find it hard because my husband smokes and though there is never any smoking in our house, the smell of course clings to my hubby and makes me want one. I like being stink free!
And Red...I do think it is my reaction to the CO. But I do love the stuff and feel it really contributes to my weight loss. I probably do eat a lot of it. I had over 1 tbsp. in my coffee this morning and in about 15 minutes the slight nausea started. Last night I did not have my chocolate CO bark and I had no nausea before bed. That was nice!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #138
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
I bought him "The easy way to quit smoking" by Allen Carr a few years ago when he was trying. He stopped using the patches but they made him sick. So then he abrubtly stopped the patches. He didn't know what a big mistake that was. He got very sick, like the flu. We found out stopping the patches like that will make you sick.

His work place would said they were going to help them. He got to go to 1 meeting and they took his order for gum or patches but that was it, then the person over that quit or transferred. Nothing else ever happened. Work is slow and jobs could be ending so the work place is very stressful and everyone is on pins and needles all the time. He just pulls his 12 and gets out.

He has smoked about 25 or 30 years.

When you quit you really have to make up your mind and DO IT!
Yeah, high unemployment rates make most workplaces very tense no matter how secure your job is

A bajillion years ago I had a friend that was a middle school math teacher. He was a very interesting guy and he told me something I never have forgotten.

People learn to hate things so they can make otherwise unpleasant changes in their lives.

Now, let that sink in for a minute because although it is simple and obvious once stated it is quite profound.

Consider a relationship that is a little bad or maybe not bad but not really wonderful for only one of the two people. The person that is unhappy in the relationship will start to notice the bad things about the other person and focus on them. They learn to hate those things about the other person and presto chango they have valid justification for quitting the relationship.

Jobs are the same way. You really want to quit a job but it has great pay and/or benefits or financially it isn't wise to change jobs at the moment, so you just can't justify it because nothing is wrong you are just generally unhappy with it. You start to focus on the negatives and learn to hate things about the job until you are justified in your mind that it is reasonable to quit and find another job.

Okay. So the incredible nature of this observation is that you can *direct* it. Learn to hate something and you will make a change.

Your husband can learn to hate smoking. Learn about the really bad things about it. Focus on the negatives like the cost and smell and cough and whatever.

In fact, I'd forgotten about it but that was one of the things I did back in 2004 when I quit. I also have done it to some extent this time going cold turkey.

It is a powerful way to change your habits.

Old 11-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Quote:
Alright. Jimmy's situation seemed similar to yours so I thought of you when he spoke of it. You could probably email him and ask him about his experience with it Shelley

Hey, you know rock salt is not the right kind of salt or did you grind it up?
Thanks for thinking of me on this Major Red! I did read about that when it first came out from someone and checked the stuff out. It's "risky" stuff for me to be taking. And now I'm glad as my fasting AM glucose on both meters seems to have simmered down to the 90's. Go figure.

The rock salt is in a grinder, so it turned out great! Just exactly like the photos with the water coming out and it was so easy to cut!!!! Yum!!!! I'll do that again. Oh, and I didn't wash my section off very much, but did with hubby's and he said "this tastes salty". I salt the heck out of everything so I added MORE salt to it. Served with faux mashed potatoes (cauliflower) and some steamed spinach with olive oil, garlic salt and HWC to make creamed spinach. It was a wonderful meal!!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #140
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Weigh-in this morning ... ... ... 190.7

Another little bump but not really unexpected since I've been all over the map on calories and carbs since quitting smoking about 2 weeks ago. The most annoying thing about quitting smoking has been the urge to eat even though I am not hungry. Part of that is intentional because I am certain that even if I gained a lot of weight while sweating out the pangs of quitting I can still get back into NK and lose whatever I gain. The problem is letting that belief mutate into a acquiescence of casual overeating.

Interesting though because I'd bet money that that sort of thinking is one reason there are a lot of LC restarters. All of a piece though since it is tied, in my thinking, to the awful carb ladder that a lot of people scale to being overweight again. Funny when you think about it. The stunning success of LC creates the condition where failure is acceptable because of the dramatic ability to shed weight when LC - "I'm back on induction to lose a few pounds I've put on" - how many times do you see that sort of statement?
I"m so glad you recognize all the changes that are going on in your body (so much weight loss so quickly, change of eating, stopping smoking, chewing straws, etc.) that you are just moving along knowing that when things settle down, you'll be back in ketosis and doing great and feeling great and smelling wonderful!!!!

I agree about the "back in induction to lose a few pounds". I think the actors in Hollywood say that all the time and we believe it. But the body does not like to "yo yo" and that's why lots of us "older folk" have more problems after say the 3rd attempt...the body isn't "buying it anymore" that we are serious to stick with THE plan. Hope that makes sense. But I think you are doing a masterful job....stopping smoking has to be one of the hardest things to do,and I think it's Harmsway that is also stopping, and I give you both great congratulations (and others that have stopped too!)
Old 11-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #141
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Morning all! I was down to only .2 but ill take it 167.2. My goal is to be 159 by dec.1 I can do it.we are going to Pa.for thanksgiving ,to meet up with my daughter at her mother-laws house in a cabin in mountains,so ill plan my food so I can take it.and turkey is on our list.
I feel so less stress this morning, the only thing I no some of the people at the NH...want get that little extra care ..

Today I'm going to eat more....... Hope you all have a great day

Clueless that hf store is closed on sat.
PC... .2# loss is great!!!! Sure beats a gain, and you are "little" to begin with, so any loss is a good thing.

I can "hear" in your posts that the stress has definitely lightened up for you. Hooray for that!!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #142
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hi southernGirl, I won't give up. I want to do this badly. So I will just keep reading. Have a good night everybody.
Yes yes yes...do not give up! SG and I are the 2 that are having challenges losing like everyone else has been doing. Maybe you are in the same small percentage of people that take up to 6 months for the body to respond. I'm sorry, but glad to have a "threesome" in the same boat!

Hang in there. We are!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #143
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

HI...I had that test done...heidelberg capsule study? It was about 12 years ago when I was also diagnosed as being lactose and gluten intolerant. It was "fun"...ha ha. You swallow a capsule on a string...hole the string at the lips....they have you "sip" some water with baking soda and the capsule records how much acid is being released into the stomach....they have you doing this several times. I won't go into the "end" of the study, but just say you have the option to "cut the string" and let it go through, or else have the tech pull it back up and not worry about it. I had him pull it up and that was the most unreal feeling! ha ha ha

Anyway, I had a doc previous to that who told me the easiest test was to get HCI tablets and take one after the first bite of a meal. If you felt nothing, take 2 with the next meal and so on. I got up to 10 and still felt nothing and called the doc to ask "what am I supposed to feel?" and was told *Heartburn*!!!! He said most people cannot tolerate 3 and I was taking 10 which was ridiculous. But THAT was before eating lowcarb. If I were to try that test now, I would not get past probably 2. My digestion, to me, is perfect on this WOE.

But I have a small bottle (expired date I'm sure) and "could" test if you all want a guinea pig on this concept? I can always chug some water/ACV right after the burn if I get it!

I react with that feeling if I have too much FAT...not with protein, but with fat. I can't take a TBSP of MCT oil and HWC in coffee AND coconut oil with my eggs and bacon...too much fat...think when I charted it, it was 92% or something for that meal. Now I do 1 tsp. of MCT oil and that seems to be fine. Adding that in was just "too much".
Old 11-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #144
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I'm a smoker too. I am on Champix(that is what it is called in Canada) I don't get any weird side effects from it. I also have an e-cig calle the T-Rex. I like it. But I find I am not too interested in smoking while on the champix. I smoke a few a day and it is getting less daily. Sometimes I have a few hits of the e-cig too. I haven't quit completely but it has only been a week on the Champix. I have a love/hate relationship with cigarettes. I really hate being addicted to anything...but I do love my morning cig with coffee! I want to quit though... and I'm gonna do it too! I find it hard because my husband smokes and though there is never any smoking in our house, the smell of course clings to my hubby and makes me want one. I like being stink free!
And Red...I do think it is my reaction to the CO. But I do love the stuff and feel it really contributes to my weight loss. I probably do eat a lot of it. I had over 1 tbsp. in my coffee this morning and in about 15 minutes the slight nausea started. Last night I did not have my chocolate CO bark and I had no nausea before bed. That was nice!
You might try MCT oil. It has the same ketogenic properties of CO without so many of the anti-everything effects.

Yeah, that is tough quitting with the other person is still smoking.

Whew my truck really stinks inside from smoking in it the last 4 years. I know that will go away after a few months but it is awful right now.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #145
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Okay, right at 12:45 she mentions nausea as a symptom of low stomach acid!
I never had "nausea", but definitely had burping and "tasting" icky things with low stomach acid (when I added it with every meal)
Old 11-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #146
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Yay for Linda losing!!!!! Sorry then, you can't be in our threesome club....you get to be mainstream and doing great!!!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #147
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
But I have a small bottle (expired date I'm sure) and "could" test if you all want a guinea pig on this concept?
Ugh!! Don't self-experiment on my account since you are already aware of the issue with stomach acid.

And we wouldn't get much past the description of the test for ol' Darin to be up and outta there. Gosh.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

CO does that to me too...so I just put it with other foods and don't seem to have any issues with it then. Glad you're here. I think the NK people were all on LC for years and stalled or gaining...and this way of eatings seems to just click with us. And, we are a fun group!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #149
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yeah, high unemployment rates make most workplaces very tense no matter how secure your job is

A bajillion years ago I had a friend that was a middle school math teacher. He was a very interesting guy and he told me something I never have forgotten.

People learn to hate things so they can make otherwise unpleasant changes in their lives.

Now, let that sink in for a minute because although it is simple and obvious once stated it is quite profound.

Consider a relationship that is a little bad or maybe not bad but not really wonderful for only one of the two people. The person that is unhappy in the relationship will start to notice the bad things about the other person and focus on them. They learn to hate those things about the other person and presto chango they have valid justification for quitting the relationship.

Jobs are the same way. You really want to quit a job but it has great pay and/or benefits or financially it isn't wise to change jobs at the moment, so you just can't justify it because nothing is wrong you are just generally unhappy with it. You start to focus on the negatives and learn to hate things about the job until you are justified in your mind that it is reasonable to quit and find another job.

Okay. So the incredible nature of this observation is that you can *direct* it. Learn to hate something and you will make a change.

Your husband can learn to hate smoking. Learn about the really bad things about it. Focus on the negatives like the cost and smell and cough and whatever.

In fact, I'd forgotten about it but that was one of the things I did back in 2004 when I quit. I also have done it to some extent this time going cold turkey.

It is a powerful way to change your habits.

Applies to so many things. Thanks for this!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Ugh!! Don't self-experiment on my account since you are already aware of the issue with stomach acid.

And we wouldn't get much past the description of the test for ol' Darin to be up and outta there. Gosh.
We want you to STAY, so I would never put your absence on my conscience!

Thanks for not requiring me to test the theory once again!
Closed Thread