Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 11:22 AM   #1891
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
And since I've barged in out of lurkdom to selfishly ask you to run numbers for me, I also have a question.

I LOVED the steak recipe you mentioned by Jaden - funny AND informative! Like Buffy, I've lived a fairly long life being told NOT to salt meat before grilling/cooking because it would remove the juices -- was told to salt right before cooking. I am now converted.

Having said that, I brine our turkey every year so it will be juicy.

Can we salt a turkey? Or is it too different/delicate? In effect I'm salting it by brining.
Do you happen to know?
Isn't that an awesome article!?

I do know through a little experimenting - poultry is not good for the salting process like beef. Comes out way too salty. Stick with brining!
reddarin is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #1892
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,091
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
OK - thanks, and yes I love having that article for my very own.
My husband has always resisted my bossing him around the steaks. I think he might have had the right idea after all! (don't tell him )
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #1893
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 950
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
I'll admit, I don't know what any of those numbers mean, lol. But my advice would be to take your doctor's advice. As you continue with this woe and your numbers become satisfactory, your doc can always lower your dosage, or even take you off certain medications altogether.

SMOKY: Sorry, it sounds like I didn't know enough about this topic to give an opinion. I do definitely believe in trying other more natural remedies first if your problem is not urgent. I was more relating your situation to the way I handled my 165/110 range high blood pressure, which actually isn't even the same thing. In that situation, I took the medicine my doctor prescribed until this woe lowered it. I re-visited my doctor and she took me right off it.

But it sounds like the medicine could actually be detrimental in your case? Maybe you should be adamant with your doctor that you don't want to take anything unless absolutely necessary and see if he/she gives you options? And if that doctor won't budge, you can at least get a second opinion from another doctor.

And of course, you yourself can be an internet MD and google information about the medicine your doc recommended and alternative treatments. Hope you get some good answers soon!
__________________
deborah
Befores and After: http://www.bluemelon.com/thelossgirl12/
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #1894
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
Darin, would you run my numbers too?
I'm 5'4", goal weight 142, sedentary (except for jumping to conclusions).
Goal Weight: 142

Protein calculations -
NK Page:
(x*(1-.18)*0.6 = 70

Exercise Page:
(x/2.2)*0.8 = 52
(x/2.2)*1.2 = 77
(x/2.2)*1.5 = 97
(x/2.2)*1.8 = 116
Dr. Phinney is pretty adamant about the 1.5 per kg figure so that is 97 and probably what you should shoot for.

He also gives a range of 30 to 35 kCals per kg of ideal weight so for you that range is 1936 to 2259. The 30kCal number (1936) is an absolute floor per Phinney.

If you make ~97g of protein 17 to 20% of your macros then you will be 70%+ Fat - 17to20% Protein - sundry Carbs ~5%.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #1895
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,091
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Goal Weight: 142

Protein calculations -
NK Page:
(x*(1-.18)*0.6 = 70

Exercise Page:
(x/2.2)*0.8 = 52
(x/2.2)*1.2 = 77
(x/2.2)*1.5 = 97
(x/2.2)*1.8 = 116
Dr. Phinney is pretty adamant about the 1.5 per kg figure so that is 97 and probably what you should shoot for.

He also gives a range of 30 to 35 kCals per kg of ideal weight so for you that range is 1936 to 2259. The 30kCal number (1936) is an absolute floor per Phinney.

If you make ~97g of protein 17 to 20% of your macros then you will be 70%+ Fat - 17to20% Protein - sundry Carbs ~5%.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Really?
I have obviously been eating too few grams of protein. I've been shooting for 54 and often fall short.
I weigh 154, down from 174 a few months ago.

This is very interesting - and kind of exciting.
Thank you so much!
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #1896
Major LCF Poster!
 
smoky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 1,222
Gallery: smoky
Stats: Start weight 280/209/180
WOE: Type 2 Diabetic on - LCHF
Start Date: Re Start Oct 19 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Smokey
Dr Eades has posted a video where a Dr from harvard Unvi talks about finding that statins increase diabetes by 48%
Google Dr Eades on statins and diabetes.
Yes I have not heard anything good a bought statins they hand them out like candy MY blood sugar has not been over 117 since starting back on low carb and my weight is coming down was 228 this morning down 6 lb. since starting LC -HF on the 28 th. think I would rather try this for now and see what the next blood work says
smoky is online now  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:03 PM   #1897
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Just got my cholesterol report Dr.wants to put me on meds.Numbers are

Total =266

HDL = 52

LDL =179

Triglycerides = 73

What do you think not sure what to do
Check out these podcasts.

Google 'LLVLC-ep-611-justin-smith' - this one is about statins.

...and google 'atlcx-5-dr-mary-vernon' - this one is on handling non-LC doctors and is full of good information.
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:08 PM   #1898
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa!!! Really?
I have obviously been eating too few grams of protein. I've been shooting for 54 and often fall short.
I weigh 154, down from 174 a few months ago.

This is very interesting - and kind of exciting.
Thank you so much!
So far I haven't found anything specific about how little protein is too little. The USRDA is very low - like ~35-40g for adults! Phinney specifically says that their research points to 1.5g per ideal kg.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #1899
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
By the way, protein (and carbs) are about 4 calories per gram. Fat is 9 calories per gram.
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #1900
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,091
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
So far I haven't found anything specific about how little protein is too little. The USRDA is very low - like ~35-40g for adults! Phinney specifically says that their research points to 1.5g per ideal kg.

I wish I had more confidence in government numbers, but they also think I should be eating "healthy whole grains."
Vah.
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #1901
Senior LCF Member
 
jillybean720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 641
Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Just got my cholesterol report Dr.wants to put me on meds.Numbers are

Total =266

HDL = 52

LDL =179

Triglycerides = 73

What do you think not sure what to do
I would absolutely not take any meds. Your HDL is normal, and your trigs are great. This leads me to believe you have a good ratio (was there a ratio on your lab results?), which I've read is a much better indicator of health than the actual individual numbers. Also, without additional testing (like a VAP), you don't know your LDL particle size. Low-carbing tends to shoot some folks' LDL way up, BUT what the standard tests don't tell you is that there are two kinds of LDL: small particle and large "fluffy" particle LDL. The small ones are the dangerous ones that accumulate to block arteries, but most low-carbers with high LDL find they have mostly the fluffy LDL, which is not dangerous.
__________________
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
jillybean720 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #1902
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
I wish I had more confidence in government numbers, but they also think I should be eating "healthy whole grains."
Vah.
Yeah, I about fell over when I saw how low the RDA was.
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #1903
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
I would absolutely not take any meds. Your HDL is normal, and your trigs are great. This leads me to believe you have a good ratio (was there a ratio on your lab results?), which I've read is a much better indicator of health than the actual individual numbers. Also, without additional testing (like a VAP), you don't know your LDL particle size. Low-carbing tends to shoot some folks' LDL way up, BUT what the standard tests don't tell you is that there are two kinds of LDL: small particle and large "fluffy" particle LDL. The small ones are the dangerous ones that accumulate to block arteries, but most low-carbers with high LDL find they have mostly the fluffy LDL, which is not dangerous.
She is right about that although here is a doc that says particle size is not as important as particle count and I'm pretty sure that your total count is in the very safe low range.

Google 'atlcx-29-dr-thomas-dayspring' and 'LLVLC-ep-585-dr-thomas-dayspring'.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:45 PM   #1904
Major LCF Poster!
 
smoky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sask. Canada
Posts: 1,222
Gallery: smoky
Stats: Start weight 280/209/180
WOE: Type 2 Diabetic on - LCHF
Start Date: Re Start Oct 19 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Check out these podcasts.

Google 'LLVLC-ep-611-justin-smith' - this one is about statins.

...and google 'atlcx-5-dr-mary-vernon' - this one is on handling non-LC doctors and is full of good information.
Thanks reddarin I well heck them out
smoky is online now  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:51 PM   #1905
Senior LCF Member
 
lindawell8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 124
Gallery: lindawell8
Stats: 198/198/160
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Jan. 2012
Hi Reddarin, thank you for your help. I am 5'5" tall and goal weight is 140.
lindawell8 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #1906
Senior LCF Member
 
lindawell8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 124
Gallery: lindawell8
Stats: 198/198/160
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Jan. 2012
Sorry I forgot to tell you. I exercise daily at the gym and walk dog everyday. I have lost 42 lbs since May 15th. But not this way. I want to do this and learn it right. And stay on it.
lindawell8 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #1907
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindawell8 View Post
Hi Reddarin, thank you for your help. I am 5'5" tall and goal weight is 140.
Your numbers will be real close to Judy's so I am going to copy/paste and insert your numbers into what I posted for her.

Goal Weight: 140

NK Page:
(x*(1-.18)*0.6 = 69

Exercise Page:
(x/2.2)*0.8 = 51
(x/2.2)*1.2 = 76
(x/2.2)*1.5 = 95
(x/2.2)*1.8 = 115

Dr. Phinney is pretty adamant about the 1.5 per kg figure so that is 95 and probably what you should shoot for.

He also gives a range of 30 to 35 kCals per kg of ideal weight so for you that range is 1909 to 2227. The 30kCal number (1909) is an absolute floor per Phinney.

If you make ~95g of protein 17 to 20% of your macros then you will be 70%+ Fat - 17to20% Protein - sundry Carbs ~5%.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #1908
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
JMCM1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,091
Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT wheat free (grain free)
Start Date: June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Your numbers will be real close to Judy's so I am going to copy/paste and insert your numbers into what I posted for her.

Goal Weight: 140

NK Page:
(x*(1-.18)*0.6 = 69

Exercise Page:
(x/2.2)*0.8 = 51
(x/2.2)*1.2 = 76
(x/2.2)*1.5 = 95
(x/2.2)*1.8 = 115

Dr. Phinney is pretty adamant about the 1.5 per kg figure so that is 95 and probably what you should shoot for.

He also gives a range of 30 to 35 kCals per kg of ideal weight so for you that range is 1909 to 2227. The 30kCal number (1909) is an absolute floor per Phinney.

If you make ~95g of protein 17 to 20% of your macros then you will be 70%+ Fat - 17to20% Protein - sundry Carbs ~5%.

If you give a mouse a cookie....

But she exercises every day and I don't. Still the same? Because that 1909 calories is the lowest level? I can see that if I were working out, but I'm definitely not right now. That's not my usual, but it has been the last few months.
JMCM1 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 PM   #1909
Senior LCF Member
 
lindawell8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 124
Gallery: lindawell8
Stats: 198/198/160
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Jan. 2012
Thank you reddarin. I will try h ard to follow this. Boy that is a lot of cal. Not used to that. But I can do it. Thanks again
lindawell8 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:23 PM   #1910
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCM1 View Post
If you give a mouse a cookie....

But she exercises every day and I don't. Still the same? Because that 1909 calories is the lowest level? I can see that if I were working out, but I'm definitely not right now. That's not my usual, but it has been the last few months.
Well, Phinney gives the 35kCal number as the ideal for a reasonably active person but doesn't really elaborate on what he considers 'reasonable' to be. Jimmy Moore pressed him about it and asked what about someone that was grossly obese and therefore couldn't possibly be active. Phinney's response was 30kCal minimum even for someone very sedentary that doesn't get around much (bad knees due to weight or whatever). Google 'LLVLC_PhinneyLongStalls' for this Phinney interview.

Matt Lalonde seems to be sempatico with Phinney about that range of calories although Matt flatly refuses to give a minimum number. It was interesting, though, because when Jimmy pressed him about it, he refused to say what is too little and then Jimmy brought up 1200 calories and Matt was aghast at the thought of someone restricting their calories to that level. Google 'atlcx-9-mat-lalonde' for the Lalonde interview. He is not an LC guy so he babbles a lot of non-LC nonsense during the interview.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #1911
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindawell8 View Post
Sorry I forgot to tell you. I exercise daily at the gym and walk dog everyday. I have lost 42 lbs since May 15th. But not this way. I want to do this and learn it right. And stay on it.
Resistance exercise is LC exercise. Less is more too so under an hour a day is best with 'recovery' days set aside.
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #1912
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 866
Gallery: shelley
Major Red....while people are asking questions, could you explain in "lay people" words what is the difference of a calorie and kcalorie? I have read both Phinney/Volek books and I didn't understand the explanation. Thanks in advance. You are truly amazing with your research and knowledge. Wish I had high speed internet to listen to all these links with Jimmy Moore! Thanks for providing the details for those of us that can't listen/watch.
shelley is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #1913
Senior LCF Member
 
lindawell8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 124
Gallery: lindawell8
Stats: 198/198/160
WOE: EFGT
Start Date: Jan. 2012
Thanks reddarin, I will pay attention. I was doing 2hrs in morning and swimming sometimes in the afternoon. Never did know if I was doing right. Just doing. Thank you for all the info.
lindawell8 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #1914
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 140
Gallery: EllaP
Stats: 229/144/139
WOE: HF/MP/VLC
There's been a Q&A today with Gary Taubes at Reddit. If you google .. Taubes IAMA Reddit .... it should be the first link. Lots of interesting reading, though the forum is quite different than this one, as far as reading it.
EllaP is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #1915
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
Major Red....while people are asking questions, could you explain in "lay people" words what is the difference of a calorie and kcalorie? I have read both Phinney/Volek books and I didn't understand the explanation. Thanks in advance. You are truly amazing with your research and knowledge. Wish I had high speed internet to listen to all these links with Jimmy Moore! Thanks for providing the details for those of us that can't listen/watch.
I should have just written Calorie because that is in fact what Phinney meant when he said kCal.

There are 3 designations for energy contained in food:

kCalorie
Calorie (capitalized)
calorie (not capitalized)

A 'calorie' is a very small measure of energy.

A 'Calorie' and a 'kCalorie' are 1000 calories and food labels always mean 'Calorie' in this manner. Pretty much every non-scientist also means 'Calorie' any time they are referring to 'calories'.

=)
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #1916
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 1,353
Gallery: Clueless
Stats: 171/155/130
WOE: low carb/Nutritional Ketosis
Start Date: Aug-2012/Oct-2012
My food log for today, last day of the month

calories 2111
fat 175
protein 113
carbs 20

breakfast coffee w/ hwc and 1tbsp co
2 eggs bacon
lunch burger in a bowl
supper hm fajitas (just veggies, venison, chicken and chirizo)w cheese
snack coffee HWC and 1 sq 85% DK chocolate with CO (gonna try to eat this in a bit)
wow 2100 calories is a lot of food.
I am stuffed.
Clueless is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #1917
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
Wish I had high speed internet
You know, if you have a smart phone with 3G or 4G you can download the shows to your phone and listen to them on your phone or transfer them to your computer to listen.

reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #1918
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,460
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Log and numbers for today.

Calories: 2,383

Fat: 199
Pro: 139
Car: 9

74/25/1

Breakfast: CO & coffee with HWC in one thermos.
Lunch: Steak!, eggs, jalapenos.
Dinner: See Lunch.
End of Day: T of CO.

Really. That was a ridiculous amount of steak I ate today. I had good intentions when I cooked it of eating it for lunch and dinner but it was so tasty I killed it all in one setting. And it was pretty early in the day too.
Attached Images
File Type: png graph_10312012.png (21.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg log_10312012.jpg (25.8 KB, 2 views)
reddarin is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #1919
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 950
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Numbers for today:

B: diet root beer hwc float; 1 TBSP CO
L: lazy egg yolk salad; 1 TBSP CO
D: LC chicken parm; buttered snow peas; 1 TBSP CO
S: Spicy pepperoni slices and a couple small cubes cheddar cheese

Total Calories = 1267

Fat: 115g (82.6%)

Protein: 48g (15.3%)

Carbs: 6.4g (2%)
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #1920
Senior LCF Member
 
SouthernGirl61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 462
Gallery: SouthernGirl61
WOE: MP/MtoHF/LC all the time
Start Date: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Some of them are the plain old emoticons like colon parentheses, colon oh, semi-colon parentheses, etc.

Others are keywords separated by colons like colonKeyWordcolon : hiya :

You can also click the icons shown in the list to the right of the new post box. At the bottom is 'more' which opens a window with all available emoticons. When you click them they are inserted where ever your cursor is located. But you can click several if you know what ones you want and then relocate them as you write your post with simple copy/paste type stuff.

Well, hummmm.....the "average ones" I have set on my computers; but to import these just doesn't work. I have encryption software that sometimes interferes with these things! Darn, they are so cute.
SouthernGirl61 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.