Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #1411
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Snoangel
Stats: 214/135/139
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: July 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
alizgurl how are you feeling today??
Better thanks! I ate alot and that kinda helped. I still dont feel "right" but it might take a couple days for the meds to clear from my system.
It's scary feeling like you're in a dream and have no control. I never want to experiance something like that again. I will NOT be returning to that Dr.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #1412
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizgurl View Post
Better thanks! I ate alot and that kinda helped. I still dont feel "right" but it might take a couple days for the meds to clear from my system.
It's scary feeling like you're in a dream and have no control. I never want to experiance something like that again. I will NOT be returning to that Dr.
Stay LC for sure but otherwise health comes first! I'm glad the worst of it is passing though
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #1413
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Hi all.....Major Red....good going on the scale!!!! But I'm sorry to hear about the BP issue. Maybe we are stressing you out with so many questions!? The best news to my eyeballs is that you are giving up smoking! I love that idea and you know that we will be right here to support you along the journey! I have never had anything to smoke in my life, but I know plenty of people that have, and the ones that succeeded were the ones that said "no more" and went off cigarettes cold turkey. So, you are in good company and I'm sure that you will do a great job.

I haven't been able to get in my 2 tsp of real salt every day, even though I try. And I salt the heck out of everything. My theory is that if I want/need it, I will want to have more. Silly theory, but it works for me. I notice on days when I drink lots of water, that I want more salt (since I obviously deplete it with the H20).

My weight was up again today...3# in 8 days. Hmm.....yesterday I did a little experiment on fasting b/g and then 1 hr PP and 2 hours PP after one slice of a gluten free piece of toast...my first grains in well over a year I think! Boy was that yummy on the taste buds....and my experiment was successful for my information. Fasting in the AM was 121 (high!!!!), 1 hour after my egg and toast it was 135 and 2 hours after my egg and toast it was 97. So.....I am not going to do fasting glucose any more, and it definitely tells me that I can't have any grains without having a spike in glucose. It was a last slice of GF bread that has been in the freezer forever...and I've been wanting it for months, so finally decide the "experiment" was going to get it out of the freezer, and tell me what I needed to know about my wonky b/g levels.

I'm back on track today (that was my one big "change"), and am about to depart for my 3 mile walk up and over hills with the neighbor women.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #1414
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
Hi all.....Major Red....good going on the scale!!!! But I'm sorry to hear about the BP issue. Maybe we are stressing you out with so many questions!? The best news to my eyeballs is that you are giving up smoking! I love that idea and you know that we will be right here to support you along the journey! I have never had anything to smoke in my life, but I know plenty of people that have, and the ones that succeeded were the ones that said "no more" and went off cigarettes cold turkey. So, you are in good company and I'm sure that you will do a great job.

I haven't been able to get in my 2 tsp of real salt every day, even though I try. And I salt the heck out of everything. My theory is that if I want/need it, I will want to have more. Silly theory, but it works for me. I notice on days when I drink lots of water, that I want more salt (since I obviously deplete it with the H20).

My weight was up again today...3# in 8 days. Hmm.....yesterday I did a little experiment on fasting b/g and then 1 hr PP and 2 hours PP after one slice of a gluten free piece of toast...my first grains in well over a year I think! Boy was that yummy on the taste buds....and my experiment was successful for my information. Fasting in the AM was 121 (high!!!!), 1 hour after my egg and toast it was 135 and 2 hours after my egg and toast it was 97. So.....I am not going to do fasting glucose any more, and it definitely tells me that I can't have any grains without having a spike in glucose. It was a last slice of GF bread that has been in the freezer forever...and I've been wanting it for months, so finally decide the "experiment" was going to get it out of the freezer, and tell me what I needed to know about my wonky b/g levels.

I'm back on track today (that was my one big "change"), and am about to depart for my 3 mile walk up and over hills with the neighbor women.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Thank you Shelley

Dang that 3 pounds

I reckon that if you are not experiencing cramps then you can just proceed normally as far as salt is concerned. I imagine that everyone's metabolism is pretty unique about salt usage along those lines. I mean, your body may just be naturally better at conserving supplies and, perhaps, not even need the dosage that Phinney described.

Have a good walk
Old 10-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #1415
Blabbermouth!!!

Hmmm. I wonder if I'll be able to control calories these next 3 days. From what I've read that is the hump to get over for the initial shock of cold turkey.

I did get some almonds so that is not good news because they are pretty carby in quantity.

I'm gonna shoot for staying under 50g carbs at all cost and not worry too much about the calories if it comes to it.

A few more hours and I take the first step.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #1416
Senior LCF Member

I just went to the Co-Op for lunch. I needed more coconut oil and figured I'd give coconut butter a try.
by the time I checked out I had a jar of coconut butter, a BIG jar of C oil, bag of raw almonds, unsweetend almond milk (never tried it) and roasted broccoli and cauli with garlic from the deli.

The lady that was checking me was so impressed with what I was buying and wanted to know what I was doing with all the oil. I said I use it everyday, her response was "energy bars" haha yes but I call them FAT BOMBS!! I told her that I eat a high amount of healthy fats. She was still impressed and said she needed to start doing the same.

It was really nice to hear.
And I don't think it's necessary to tell people I eat low carb, I think it's so much more than that, there are plenty of low carb foods that I do not eat
just because something is carb free doesn't mean it's going to be healthy for me.

I would really like to gain more knowledge about the value of low carb and what's healthy and not so healthy. I'd like to think I know a good amount because I have been LC for over 2 years. BUT I know that's not the case and I have so much more to learn.
That's why I joined this thread, beacause you all have great information.

Lossgirl, I really liked your responses on another thread about excersize. I also agree that I would not be able to wear the size I do, at the weight I am without excersize. I would have responded there but I couldn't find it again.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #1417
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Hmmm. I wonder if I'll be able to control calories these next 3 days. From what I've read that is the hump to get over for the initial shock of cold turkey.

I did get some almonds so that is not good news because they are pretty carby in quantity.

I'm gonna shoot for staying under 50g carbs at all cost and not worry too much about the calories if it comes to it.

A few more hours and I take the first step.
You can do this!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #1418
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizgurl View Post

Lossgirl, I really liked your responses on another thread about excersize. I also agree that I would not be able to wear the size I do, at the weight I am without excersize. I would have responded there but I couldn't find it again.
LOL. That thread was getting crazy; had to leave it alone. But thanks for letting me know that I was not all alone in my viewpoint over there, lol!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #1419
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
Red, if you're going to go for nuts, almonds are a great choice because a lot of the carbs are fiber. It doesn't appear anyone here counts net carbs, but my understanding is that fiber is not processed like other carbs and doesn't affect glucose levels, so I opt for almonds quite frequently. Also a good choice of monounsaturated fat.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:39 PM   #1420
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
LOL. That thread was getting crazy; had to leave it alone. But thanks for letting me know that I was not all alone in my viewpoint over there, lol!
Yes it was getting CRAZY! Haha probably one of the reasons I didn't respond right away. I didn't think we had to choose our words so carefully with some. but oh well, I think you did an excellent job at getting your point across.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #1421
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
Quick check in, DD doing really well. I had a much better LC day, went to grocery store and got some Hwc, diet root beer, couple of other things. BBL
Old 10-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #1422
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: SouthernGirl61
WOE: MP/MtoHF/LC all the time
Start Date: 2001
Red, thanks for the link, and the "technical" solution to ******....duh moment. Now, on to your BP! Good plan, smoking is never a good idea...CoQ dose you take is ??? Increase to 200 for a while to see if that helps you drop it. Has caffeine affected you prior?? I drink a lot of it, but we are all different. Could be your quick weight loss, combined with sudden (although there is clinical data that tells us sodium is not the evil of BP)sodium increase, I am salting a bit more, don't really like it; so I increased potassium, 2 99mg morning and evening, no more leg cramps. Now, I agree with Buffy, do not mess with sudden incresed BP... get it checked with a different monitor. Your machine may be bonkers, wrist pressure can be accurate, but if you are having sudden increases, get to an arm one, and check BOTH arms. This is huge. Never just check one arm. And a 10 pt difference is not a freak-out moment; it's common. Anyone, any age, without warning can have a stroke or TIA (mini-stroke).

HW - wow, you are doing great! Energy is a great side-effect of NK!

Buffy, how is DD? Hard to watch our babies in pain....unless, of course, they did something incredibly stupid, and slightly deserve it.

Jilly, I have forgotten to mention, Mr Baby is pic is the cutest thing! OH my on the over oiled! Yuk.

alizgurl - glad you are better. Pain is so personal to us. I have severe spine disease....and was on opiates for a while. Evil drugs. Spine procedure to stop nerve pain failed, I was allergic to it. So, I made the decision to go off the drugs, cold turkey, knowing the pain may come back and the side effects of not having them, commonly called detox. well, I was surprised. it came back some, but then I found Inversion Therapy...now I take no pain killers, my spine pain is relieved daily, no dead arms/legs, and I have gained back some height! I do not hang upside down, but I do hang on the table, with feet anchored, down at about a five-o'clock angles....20 min a night. The pain meds actually can make pain worse. rebound effect. Inversion actually reduced my headaches. Wives tale about causing strokes is totally false. Good docs are tough to find.

Shelly, oh the morning walks, you are so good with those. Do you use small weights too? I see women walking around with these things now. I walk with a dog leash in each hand!

Last edited by SouthernGirl61; 10-18-2012 at 07:19 PM..
Old 10-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #1423
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernGirl61 View Post
Red, thanks for the link, and the "technical" solution to ******....duh moment. Now, on to your BP! Good plan, smoking is never a good idea...CoQ dose you take is ??? Increase to 200 for a while to see if that helps you drop it. Has caffeine affected you prior?? I drink a lot of it, but we are all different. Could be your quick weight loss, combined with sudden (although there is clinical data that tells us sodium is not the evil of BP)sodium increase, I am salting a bit more, don't really like it; so I increased potassium, 2 99mg morning and evening, no more leg cramps. Now, I agree with Buffy, do not mess with sudden incresed BP... get it checked with a different monitor. Your machine may be bonkers, wrist pressure can be accurate, but if you are having sudden increases, get to an arm one, and check BOTH arms. This is huge. Never just check one arm. And a 10 pt difference is not a freak-out moment; it's common. Anyone, any age, without warning can have a stroke or TIA (mini-stroke).

Buffy, how is DD? Hard to watch our babies in pain....unless, of course, they did something incredibly stupid, and slightly deserve it.

Jilly, I have forgotten to mention, Mr Baby is pic is the cutest thing! OH my on the over oiled! Yuk.

alizgurl - glad you are better. Pain is so personal to us. I have severe spine disease....and was on opiates for a while. Evil drugs. Spine procedure to stop nerve pain failed, I was allergic to it. So, I made the decision to go off the drugs, cold turkey, knowing the pain may come back and the side effects of not having them, commonly called detox. well, I was surprised. it came back some, but then I found Inversion Therapy...now I take no pain killers, my spine pain is relieved daily, no dead arms/legs, and I have gained back some height! I do not hang upside down, but I do hang on the table, with feet anchored, down at about a five-o'clock angles....20 min a night. The pain meds actually can make pain worse. rebound effect. Inversion actually reduced my headaches. Wives tale about causing strokes is totally false. Good docs are tough to find.

Shelly, oh the morning walks, you are so good with those. Do you use small weights too? I see women walking around with these things now. I walk with a dog leash in each hand!
Love your posts!!!!!

My younger sister has had back and neck surgeries and my older sister has just had her first epidural for back issues. I am determined to not follow in their footsteps. But I've always wondered about those nifty looking inversion things! And you are the first person I've ever heard of that has used one. I might need to investigate them since giving up Bikram yoga and Pilates and thus not stretching the way I should. Yes, walks are great and we've switched from 8:30 AM to 2 PM due to the temps.....it's freezing at 8:30 now and at 2 PM we are lucky to be 45 or so...toasty!!! (quit laughing all you Texas toasties!!!) But no hand weights, although I have considered getting some small ankle weights. The alternative is going to the gym.... next week! I do love lifting weights!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #1424
Blabbermouth!!!

Food Log

Log and numbers for 18 October.

Calories: 2069

Fat: 180
Pro: 88
Car: 35

77/17/6

Breakfast: CO & coffee.
Lunch: Cabbage, jalapeno, bacon.
Dinner: Fish, broccoli, shrimp, jalapeno.
Snack: HWC float, pickles.
Attached Images
File Type: png graph_10182012.png (21.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg log_10182012.jpg (40.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-19-2012, 05:29 AM   #1425
Blabbermouth!!!

Weigh-in 10192012

Weigh-in this morning ... ... ... 186.1!

Wow. 1.1 pound to goal and a new low. I started keeping a spreadsheet on calories, macros and trailing weight (next day weigh-in). 4 days ago I bumped my calories from ~1500 to ~2000 for about a 500 calorie a day increase. I've seen about a .5 loss average over those 4 days. Very interesting.

I had cramps again during the night and early morning. Not the leap out of bed in agony kind though. I was drinking a lot of water/fluids yesterday. My log shows I got in 3.8g of sodium from what I ate. But I know I drank too much fluid-wise and used the facilities accordingly. Gonna use SG's recommendation and bump the potassium a little to mitigate the need for sodium increase a bit.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #1426
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I walk with a dog leash in each hand!
What kind of dogs do you have? I have an 11 pound cockapoo named Bella. There's a pic of her on my homepage. She's so cute, and pretty well behaved too.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:35 AM   #1427
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I just laid out this weeks supplements yesterday and I doubled the CoQ10 based on your other post

No, I don't think caffeine has ever affected me like that. I was stable at 205 for months but have lost almost 20 pounds in the last 6 weeks or so. That is a good tip about both arms I'll do that.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #1428
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
Red, if you're going to go for nuts, almonds are a great choice because a lot of the carbs are fiber. It doesn't appear anyone here counts net carbs, but my understanding is that fiber is not processed like other carbs and doesn't affect glucose levels, so I opt for almonds quite frequently. Also a good choice of monounsaturated fat.
I've been trying to avoid almonds since starting NK because I have a hard time with self-control with them. In fact, until yesterday I haven't had any in the house since before the 10th of last month

Yeah, for NK you need to count total carbs not net as far as I know. That is a bit different from the usual approach to LC. When I post my numbers every day it is total carbs. But I don't mention that in the intro post and I reckon however one wants to pursue it is up to them. I know net carbs work because I lost 60 pounds like gangbusters doing net carbs.

But I knew if quitting threw me under the bus then the almond bus is a good alternative to bad carb busses.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:37 AM   #1429
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: livinlarge
WOE: whatever works
Happy Friday!!!

Down another 1/2 lb this a.m.!!! 204.8. Solid 8 lb loss so far this week. I'm pretty sure I can maintain it through Sunday. Really hoping to see onederland before halloweenie. Pretty sure I can get er done. My motivation is through the roof right now.

Today:

B - coffee w/CO, bacon & cottage cheese
L - hot chicken salad (chicken, mayo, fried egg)
D - 10 hot wings (going out tonight to watch the Cardinal game!!!)

coffee, water, prob a couple rum/diet pepsi's tonight so I'm not stepping near the scale tomorrow....I'll wait until sunday

1781 cals
64/35/2%
Protein is still high today, but planning to drink tonight so I want something solid in my tummy. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend & GO CARDS!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #1430
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jillybean720
Stats: 324/193/150
WOE: LC/HF
My log for yesterday:
  • protein shake
  • chili with cheese and sour cream
  • rolled up salami and cheese dipped in mayo
  • 2 T butter
  • about half of a stuffed chicken thing I got at Target (it wasn't very good, which is why I didn't finish it) and some broccoli made with butter, shredded swiss, and crumbled bacon
  • 2 T butter

Totals:
4.35% carbs (24g total, 5g fiber)
73.37% fat (180g)
22.28% protein (123g)

Going out for lunch today, hopefully to someplace that lists their nutritional info on their website...
Quote:
Yeah, for NK you need to count total carbs not net as far as I know.
I do count total carbs since, well, the program where I track my intake doesn't give me the macro %s any other way! But on my higher-carb days, I do notice that some of it is fiber, which makes my net carbs less offensive. Since fiber doesn't affect glucose levels, I would think it actually wouldn't affect NK, but you would have to deduct both the fiber carbs AND the calories from them from daily totals in order to get accurate macro breakdowns, and, quite frankly, that's just too much work
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmsWay View Post
Down another 1/2 lb this a.m.!!! 204.8. Solid 8 lb loss so far this week. I'm pretty sure I can maintain it through Sunday. Really hoping to see onederland before halloweenie. Pretty sure I can get er done. My motivation is through the roof right now.
That's awesome!!! I'm hoping to get below 200 pretty soon here, too. I may just join you in using Halloween as a goal
Weight goals currently on hold due to pregnancy...baby #2 coming late October/early November 2013!

Pre-pregnancy #2 weight: 193 (the day I found out I was pregnant)
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #1431
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
That's awesome!!! I'm hoping to get below 200 pretty soon here, too. I may just join you in using Halloween as a goal

Let's do it!!!!! I'm pumped!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #1432
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
Morning all!!had good night at work I do a lot of walking there which is good.iam down another lb. yes 171 I can't wait to see 169 been a long time I'm getting there!! This is the first time in my life I ever went this long with no cheats since sept 6, you no on this nk I don't even think about cheating at work they had cookies and they looked good but I no if I ate one I would have been sick for x3-5 days just not worth it and if I want something sweet I eat coco bark.i love it...
Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #1433
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: LC/MP/HF
Start Date: Restart 9/3/2012
Congrats to all our losers!!! Sounds like everyone is doing very well with their logs, everything. Like someone mentioned, it is easier to not cheat on this Woe than any other I have been on.

My ketones were 1.6 again this morning, I was really careful yesterday.

Red, I know you don't want to hear this one, , but since I have been having a gulp of apple cider vinegar are bedtime, no cramps. Now, i will start getting them in the evening but that stops them. You could put a T in a glass of warm water and chug it, be sure to rinse your mouth after so that acid doesn't stay on your teeth.

DD doing well, have her up, some walking, her shower, clean jammies and back in a clean bed, pain meds and eating now, so expect her to nap here soon.

i have to admit, I am tired . Not used to quite this much waiting on someone and lifting, pulling, pushing, etc., etc. She is a very good patient though.

So glad to see everyone doing so good on our thread.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #1434
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Thanks Southerngirl! I think the detox is the worst part and I'd rather not start taking something again just to later go thru the pain of detox, which I think is worse than the pain I feel now. It's just not worth it. Good for you for quitting cold turkey! it's silly how pain killers make you think you're in more pain than you really are. Once their out of your system all the way, then you can often see that you didn't need them so much after all.
BUt in some cases they definitely helped.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #1435
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
I no for sure now when I eat out I don't lose weight and I feel little less engery, so today is day 6 since I eat out my engery level is up again.i think they put stuff in the food like MSG.it is not good for me!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #1436
Senior LCF Member

GONGRATS everyone on your losses

I am also down from yesterdays 146.6 to 145.3

I tried almond butter for the first time last night and it was so YUMMY!! But within an hour I was so sick to my stomach It lasted about 3 hours and then I felt better. I instantly knew what I was sick from because I remembered reading about how coconut products make some people sick. Weird tho cause I eat coconut oil everyday.
I really want to eat more of it cause it's so good as well as so expensive. But I learned my lesson and will give it away.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #1437
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Weigh-in this morning ... ... ... 186.1!

Wow. 1.1 pound to goal and a new low. I started keeping a spreadsheet on calories, macros and trailing weight (next day weigh-in). 4 days ago I bumped my calories from ~1500 to ~2000 for about a 500 calorie a day increase. I've seen about a .5 loss average over those 4 days. Very interesting.

I had cramps again during the night and early morning. Not the leap out of bed in agony kind though. I was drinking a lot of water/fluids yesterday. My log shows I got in 3.8g of sodium from what I ate. But I know I drank too much fluid-wise and used the facilities accordingly. Gonna use SG's recommendation and bump the potassium a little to mitigate the need for sodium increase a bit.
Congrats!!
I know you don't like vinegar; I don't either. BUT I can stomach it if I drink it in super cold iced tea with a little AS. I saw that Buffy had suggested some for your cramps....
Old 10-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #1438
Major LCF Poster!

Alizgurl, portcop, jilly, major red.......CONGRATS on all the losses!

hope i didn't miss anybody...
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #1439
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
What kind of dogs do you have? I have an 11 pound cockapoo named Bella. There's a pic of her on my homepage. She's so cute, and pretty well behaved too.
OH my, 11lbs is what my biggest baby's front paw weighs! I have a while german shep, at 113lb, and a 1/2 Chow/Golden Retriever at 70lb, and a mixed up crazy Weimer/Hound Dog at 90 lbs. All are adopted or blew in with hurricanes as pups. Others come and go at our house, but we net three! I walk the first two girls, DH is stuck with crazy boy.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #1440
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
Love your posts!!!!!

My younger sister has had back and neck surgeries and my older sister has just had her first epidural for back issues. I am determined to not follow in their footsteps. But I've always wondered about those nifty looking inversion things! And you are the first person I've ever heard of that has used one. I might need to investigate them since giving up Bikram yoga and Pilates and thus not stretching the way I should. Yes, walks are great and we've switched from 8:30 AM to 2 PM due to the temps.....it's freezing at 8:30 now and at 2 PM we are lucky to be 45 or so...toasty!!! (quit laughing all you Texas toasties!!!) But no hand weights, although I have considered getting some small ankle weights. The alternative is going to the gym.... next week! I do love lifting weights!
Inversion is a dream come true. I know 5 here that are doing great on this easy therapy. I have a book at home that I will post later for you. It has a few tables recommended.

Sorry, about the cold! Yes it is a beautiful 82 here, we are still in shorts and flip flops!
Closed Thread