Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #61
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: amlyjo
Stats: 332/310/175
WOE: LC-HF-MP
Start Date: June 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_2_4 View Post
Ok, I definitely need to work on my foods. My fat jumped up pretty quickly. Made worse by the fact I tried CO this morning, along with hwc in my coffee. Haven't eaten since lunch but I don't know what to eat cause my fat seems a little high. My numbers are
Fat:144.8
Carbs:9.5
Protein:11
Calories:1323.1
I had coffee w/hwc and Splenda til one when I ate lunch, lunch I had 3oz of chicken and 3 cups of salad w/ avocado, feta, 2tbsp ranch, 2 tbsp vinaigrette and a diet Pepsi. Other than that just water all day. I'm pretty hungry now but don't know what to eat that will be filling and not make the fat number skyrocket. Seems high enough already. Definitely takes some getting used to to watch ALL of these numbers just going to drink more water and go to bed. Will work on better planning tomorrow now that I see how this happens lol nighty night everyone!
Your protein for the day was 11 grams? Is that right? If so, that's not good. I would add a little protein at least in the morning. My favorite breakfast right now is bacon and avocado. Also, I don't really see 144 fat grams from some HWC, some avocado and some ranch. How much HWC? Are you using a tracker or just reading labels? ETA: I see you also had CO. Still...

The other day I was at 130g Fat and I had 4T HWC, 3 slices of bacon, 2T cream cheese, pork roast, cheddar cheese, sour cream, burger patty w/cheese/mayo/bacon, and a fat bomb. For 130 gr.

I just want to encourage you to make sure that protein number is at the right spot, not so low.

6/22/13 restart of NK

Last edited by amlyjo; 09-14-2012 at 09:59 PM..

Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #62
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: melisa82
Stats: 5'6" SW 244 CW Too Much GW 160
WOE: LC
Start Date: 3/27/12
Really lost on what to eat... ideas please!
Old 09-15-2012, 04:45 AM   #63
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: JoeEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa82 View Post
Cooked Chicken Thighs
Spinach
Butter
Splash of "Franks Red Hot"
Crumbled Blue Cheese

Put in a bowl, nuke it until warm/hot

Enjoy!
Old 09-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #64
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
I have the unsweetened vanilla almond but the Silk brand.

Gosh, the coconut milk was so awful I almost didn't get the almond milk to try. I'm glad I did though. It is really good in shakes/creme type drinks.
Jumping in: the coconut milk "Beverage" in the almond milk like cartons tastes nothing like the real (and really fatty) coconut milk in the cans
Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #65
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
Jumping in: the coconut milk "Beverage" in the almond milk like cartons tastes nothing like the real (and really fatty) coconut milk in the cans
God Bless you Dottie

I'm gonna try the canned version next chance I get
Old 09-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #66
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mom_2_4
Stats: 298/210/150ish
WOE: Atkins for the first 100 lbs now doing NK
Start Date: August 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlyjo View Post
Your protein for the day was 11 grams? Is that right? If so, that's not good. I would add a little protein at least in the morning. My favorite breakfast right now is bacon and avocado. Also, I don't really see 144 fat grams from some HWC, some avocado and some ranch. How much HWC? Are you using a tracker or just reading labels? ETA: I see you also had CO. Still...

The other day I was at 130g Fat and I had 4T HWC, 3 slices of bacon, 2T cream cheese, pork roast, cheddar cheese, sour cream, burger patty w/cheese/mayo/bacon, and a fat bomb. For 130 gr.

I just want to encourage you to make sure that protein number is at the right spot, not so low.
I went back and looked at the hwc to see what the values for the day were and it was 78 grams of fat just n hwc. It's six grams of fat per tablespoon and input about 4-5 in my coffee throughout the day. But I stopped at Starbucks and had a coffee so I added generously for what they added at 8 tbsp of hwc, just to be n the safer side. The two tsp of CO at 14 grams each, avocado serving at 9.2 grams and the other little stuff I had like the feta, chicken and dressings. It added up fast that's for sure!
I do use a tracker, still using carb master. But I think it's pretty close, no more CO for me unless I don't drink as much hwc!!
I know my protein number was low yesterday but I didn't know what to eat to raise the protein and not the fat anymore so I just left it as is
Going to do better today at spreading it out more cause I was hungry when I went to bed!!
Old 09-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #67
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa82 View Post
Melisa, I posted my food logs for the past 3 days over in the other thread:

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...l#post15945091

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...l#post15939779

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...l#post15937448
Old 09-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: portcop01
Stats: 197-148-130
WOE: Lc
Start Date: July 15
I gained a lb yesterday .thats ok I've done great this week.i think it was thoses pork rinds I always seem to stall or gain when I eat them?so I want eat them for 2 weeks and try again make sure that's what it was.maybe it was just water gain I no we can gain up to 2 lbs of water .
Old 09-15-2012, 05:44 AM   #69
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I went back and looked at the hwc to see what the values for the day were and it was 78 grams of fat just n hwc. It's six grams of fat per tablespoon and input about 4-5 in my coffee throughout the day. But I stopped at Starbucks and had a coffee so I added generously for what they added at 8 tbsp of hwc, just to be n the safer side. The two tsp of CO at 14 grams each, avocado serving at 9.2 grams and the other little stuff I had like the feta, chicken and dressings. It added up fast that's for sure!
I do use a tracker, still using carb master. But I think it's pretty close, no more CO for me unless I don't drink as much hwc!!
I know my protein number was low yesterday but I didn't know what to eat to raise the protein and not the fat anymore so I just left it as is
Going to do better today at spreading it out more cause I was hungry when I went to bed!!
When I discovered LCHF last year I also discovered macros/percentages. So, I started logging and looking at percentages (macros) and shooting for 85%+ Fat.

The first day I did it, I was so excited and I'd been carefully adding fat to get my fat number up really high. I was like one of those meme cartons - Heck Yeah - ... then I glanced at the calorie total for the day and it was like 3500 calories lol

I about fell over.

Still, I didn't lose the next morning *but* I didn't gain either =)

So, don't worry too much about one-off type days where you are trying to tweak your menu. If you have to go up on calories to get your minimum protein it is worth it and one day in the scheme of things won't matter since you are following the plan in good conscious.

By the way, your numbers seem to be wrong if you had 3 oz of chicken. According to my log thing that is about 28g of protein.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #70
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: paulabob
Stats: 204/124.6/110 49%/27.4%/20% 5'2"
WOE: Atkins/hHcg/Optimal whatever works
Start Date: restart March '10
Quote:
You really don't have to eat to the percentages. Just eat in your protein range and carb range, and let the fall fall where it does. THEN, if you aren't losing tweak fat up or down depending on your inclination.

And thinking Starbucks prolly didn't put an entire half cup cream in your drink...they couldn't afford that.

I think of this as like eating Atkins, but about half the portion of protein I used to eat, and twice the portion of fat I used to eat. Was hard to do at first but is much easier now. And I can't eat 3 portions of cheese every day like I used to because then it adds too much protein in my diet. But I do still have some blue cheese or brie or other cheese each day...wouldn't enjoy this without it!

Well my birthday weight came off this week. Still have to lose what I gained in my so called maintenance weeks. Have dinner date tonight Mexican...that is always challenging!
2012 lowish Optimal calories, June25th 132.6/124.6/110
Old 09-15-2012, 06:05 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
When I discovered LCHF last year I also discovered macros/percentages. So, I started logging and looking at percentages (macros) and shooting for 85%+ Fat.

The first day I did it, I was so excited and I'd been carefully adding fat to get my fat number up really high. I was like one of those meme cartons - Heck Yeah - ... then I glanced at the calorie total for the day and it was like 3500 calories lol

I about fell over.

Still, I didn't lose the next morning *but* I didn't gain either =)

So, don't worry too much about one-off type days where you are trying to tweak your menu. If you have to go up on calories to get your minimum protein it is worth it and one day in the scheme of things won't matter since you are following the plan in good conscious.

By the way, your numbers seem to be wrong if you had 3 oz of chicken. According to my log thing that is about 28g of protein.

Yea I didn't worry too much, just gotta getbthenhang of it the chicken image was one of those precooked rotisserie from Walmart so I added the nutrition stuff according to there label. They say 3 oz of chicken has 15grams of protein, you think that's off? I am so new at this it's hard for me to judge. Seriously, I drink to much damn hwc lol. I never realized how much fat it had in it! Apparently before eating LC/mp/hf I was probably eating LC/hf/hp! Never hve really tracked it much til now, other than carbs
On the plus side of things the scale was down two more pounds from yesterday!!! I'm sure it's partially because my stomach ate part of itself last night because it was hungry and I didn't feed it lmbo but at least there was no increase from the pounds I lost yesterday, so I'll take it!!!!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:10 AM   #72
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
You really don't have to eat to the percentages. Just eat in your protein range and carb range, and let the fall fall where it does. THEN, if you aren't losing tweak fat up or down depending on your inclination.

And thinking Starbucks prolly didn't put an entire half cup cream in your drink...they couldn't afford that.

I think of this as like eating Atkins, but about half the portion of protein I used to eat, and twice the portion of fat I used to eat. Was hard to do at first but is much easier now. And I can't eat 3 portions of cheese every day like I used to because then it adds too much protein in my diet. But I do still have some blue cheese or brie or other cheese each day...wouldn't enjoy this without it!
!
Ah yes, I too love cheese. I only eat it on my salads and stuff now, or maybe a cheese stick when I was doing strictly LC. It's gooood stuff yes you are probably right about Starbucks, but it raises the question how DO YOU eat or drink out anywhere and REALLY know what you are eating?
I've just got together the hang of what has what fat and protein etc. I'm used to looking at things based on their net carbs not this so it's taking some getting used to. Thank goodness for the food tracker or I'd really be lost!!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:12 AM   #73
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mom2zeke
Stats: 257/144.8/150
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis--Maintenance!
Start Date: August 6, 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
As a huge coconut milk convert I agree! I've never tried the beverage but I took one look at the ingredients and didn't want to go any further as the real deal coconut milk is fantastic.

You can buy actual coconut milk in cartons, but there are only a few brands. We buy the Aroy-D brand at our local Asian market (there is another brand that they have that is more expensive and I am forgetting the name). We switched over to their coconut cream (which is just a higher percentage of coconut to water) last year and we love it!

Also be careful of the preservatives in canned coconut milk. Many of the brands have sodium metabisulfite which may not bother you, but I had a bad reaction and if you're sensitive to sulfites you will want to avoid it. Some also have guar gum added as a stabilizer which doesn't seem like an issue to me. The Aroy-D I mentioned above is just coconut and water. They have a canned version without any additives also.

Can you tell I've spent a lot of time looking at coconut milk. It's a staple in our household and we're lucky to have a market nearby that carries a dizzying array of choices.
257/144.8/150
BF% Goal 26%/20%/20%
February Nutritional Ketosis...Are you in the zone?
Nutritional Ketosis Thread Information and Posts of Interest
My Maintenance Journal
Original weight 2001--257 Maintaining 165-175 from 2002-March 2012
March 2012 to August 2012--175/150 Made Goal 8/27/12!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #74
Senior LCF Member

Ooooooooh and I went and bought liquid Splenda. It appears from the nutrition facts that there is nothing in it lol. Do you guys calculate it in somehow?

I also bough something called monk fruit?? It's a sweetener, never heard of it but thought I'd give it a shot as well!

Wanted to add one more question. Do any of you eat anything like the Atkins granola bars etc. just wondering what you do in a pinch or in a hurry. I have some but haven't touched them since starting this cause I wasn't sure.

Last edited by mom_2_4; 09-15-2012 at 06:20 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 06:17 AM   #75
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yea I didn't worry too much, just gotta getbthenhang of it the chicken image was one of those precooked rotisserie from Walmart so I added the nutrition stuff according to there label. They say 3 oz of chicken has 15grams of protein, you think that's off? I am so new at this it's hard for me to judge. Seriously, I drink to much damn hwc lol. I never realized how much fat it had in it! Apparently before eating LC/mp/hf I was probably eating LC/hf/hp! Never hve really tracked it much til now, other than carbs
On the plus side of things the scale was down two more pounds from yesterday!!! I'm sure it's partially because my stomach ate part of itself last night because it was hungry and I didn't feed it lmbo but at least there was no increase from the pounds I lost yesterday, so I'll take it!!!!
Was the chicken boneless? Maybe the 3oz on the label was 3oz of chicken and bone so only 1.5 oz of meat? If it was boneless net weight then that is very strange.

Wait. I just checked the raw chicken numbers and it shows 16g for 3oz raw. That is weird. How can cooking add protein? Cooking oils aren't normally sources of protein. Chicken breast don't cook away half their weight either. I'll have to research it a bit.

I get about 900 calories from my morning coffee ritual - 4tbs of CO and 1/2c of HWC all together.

heh down 2 pounds is hard not to celebrate =)

...and what I said about a one-off day for high fat/cal goes for low/protein too. It won't matter much as long as you aren't consistently eating too little protein.

Oh, as for going to bed hungry. Have a fat bomb. An oz of fat is only about 250 cals so it is worth it. Or if you are low on protein maybe an oz or half-oz of pork skins.

Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulabob View Post
Well my birthday weight came off this week. Still have to lose what I gained in my so called maintenance weeks. Have dinner date tonight Mexican...that is always challenging!
Congrats for losing your birthday weight! We're also going to Mexican tonight with friends. I think it's one of the most challenging cuisines (along with Chinese and Thai) to find something that fits in this WOE, especially since I can't eat as much meat as I used to.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 AM   #77
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2zeke View Post
As a huge coconut milk convert I agree! I've never tried the beverage but I took one look at the ingredients and didn't want to go any further as the real deal coconut milk is fantastic.

You can buy actual coconut milk in cartons, but there are only a few brands. We buy the Aroy-D brand at our local Asian market (there is another brand that they have that is more expensive and I am forgetting the name). We switched over to their coconut cream (which is just a higher percentage of coconut to water) last year and we love it!

Also be careful of the preservatives in canned coconut milk. Many of the brands have sodium metabisulfite which may not bother you, but I had a bad reaction and if you're sensitive to sulfites you will want to avoid it. Some also have guar gum added as a stabilizer which doesn't seem like an issue to me. The Aroy-D I mentioned above is just coconut and water. They have a canned version without any additives also.

Can you tell I've spent a lot of time looking at coconut milk. It's a staple in our household and we're lucky to have a market nearby that carries a dizzying array of choices.
So-Delicious unsweetened coconut milk was what I tried. Yuk
Old 09-15-2012, 06:23 AM   #78
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
you are probably right about Starbucks
Hmmm. I was reading a post somewhere on the web from someone that worked at a SB. If they are busy what you order and what you get may not be the same thing.

Like if you order a full-fat latte thingie but they have some low fat frothed milk left over from the last order they need to use, you are gonna get a low fat drink.

I doubt that happens at every, or even most, SB but it is something to be aware of.

Best defense is to get to know the person that regularly serves you.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:24 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Congratulations on your loss!!

I usually try to plan out my day on my food tracker before I start eating (often the night before). That way if anything is off I can adjust before I get through the day and realize I have to eat something improbable for dinner.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:28 AM   #80
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Was the chicken boneless? Maybe the 3oz on the label was 3oz of chicken and bone so only 1.5 oz of meat? If it was boneless net weight then that is very strange.

Wait. I just checked the raw chicken numbers and it shows 16g for 3oz raw. That is weird. How can cooking add protein? Cooking oils aren't normally sources of protein. Chicken breast don't cook away half their weight either. I'll have to research it a bit.

I get about 900 calories from my morning coffee ritual - 4tbs of CO and 1/2c of HWC all together.

heh down 2 pounds is hard not to celebrate =)

...and what I said about a one-off day for high fat/cal goes for low/protein too. It won't matter much as long as you aren't consistently eating too little protein.

Oh, as for going to bed hungry. Have a fat bomb. An oz of fat is only about 250 cals so it is worth it. Or if you are low on protein maybe an oz or half-oz of pork skins.

Yes, that is odd on the chick. Walmart conveniently labeled it so I used there facts and it did not say anything about bone etc.

I have seen y'all mention these fat bombs, will have to try this when I get time to make some. I am afraid my weekend will be consumed with making homecoming mums, but hopefully Incan squeeze it in!

Also nice to see I'm not the only one who loves hwc! I cut back this morning, did 4 tbsp of hwc to 20 oz of coffee. My husband always jokes with me and says I have to drink coffee because crack isn't legal LOL

I've also started taking fish oil supplements. The girl at GNC said I need 3000mg per day, what are y'all taking?
Old 09-15-2012, 06:31 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ooooooooh and I went and bought liquid Splenda. It appears from the nutrition facts that there is nothing in it lol. Do you guys calculate it in somehow?

I also bough something called monk fruit?? It's a sweetener, never heard of it but thought I'd give it a shot as well!

Wanted to add one more question. Do any of you eat anything like the Atkins granola bars etc. just wondering what you do in a pinch or in a hurry. I have some but haven't touched them since starting this cause I wasn't sure.
Liquid splenda doesn't have anything to count, that's why it's my go-to sweetener. Not sure about the monkfruit? Sounds like it would have carbs but is probably more "natural."

I don't eat the Atkins bars or processed foods if I can help it. If I was going to I would count all the carbs, not just the net carbs that they list on their packaging. I have used them in the past when I'm in a tough spot (like traveling). But I find them too easy to overeat so now I avoid them.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #82
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Hmmm. I was reading a post somewhere on the web from someone that worked at a SB. If they are busy what you order and what you get may not be the same thing.

Like if you order a full-fat latte thingie but they have some low fat frothed milk left over from the last order they need to use, you are gonna get a low fat drink.

I doubt that happens at every, or even most, SB but it is something to be aware of.

Best defense is to get to know the person that regularly serves you.
All I ever get is coffee w/ a shot of espresso from Sb. All the sweet drinks sound and look amazing but I was always petrified what the carb count was in them somive stuck with ole faithful.....coffee
Maybe I will have them put the hwc on the side? That way I can gauge myself and be sure it really is hwc. I know they will put it in a small cup for you because I've asked for extra before and that's what they do. Unfortunately I live in a rural area, which is lovely because we have our own little farm, but no SB for miles so it's a treat and I have no regular server.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #83
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty301
just saying hi..and I'm still reading!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:32 AM   #84
Administrator

Gallery: Dottie
WOE: 90%/10% Primal and Low-Carb
Kristin I use aroy-d too It was the highest recommended for the 30 day paleo challenge because it's just coconut milk, no thickeners or other stuff.
And don't buy light coconut milk! It's just regular coconut milk with added water - you can do that yourself if you want it lighter and save some $$
Old 09-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #85
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MargD
Stats: 134/127/<119 (Orig. 180)
WOE: Pescatarian/LC/5:2
Start Date: May, 2011
On 9-4 when I started, my ketones were at .5. I just tested again and I am at 2.2. Unfortuntely, I have only lost .4 lb. Now that my hunger has diminished somewhat, I am going to lower my fat. I've been hovering in the low 80% range for fat, thus far (around 150 grams).

In 30 minutes my husband and I are heading out for a 3-day golf vaction. I'm unhappy that it has come up at a time when I'm clearly in the groove, but I'm not going to not go on vacation. I'm just going to do the best I can (probably low-carb, but not perfect NK levels) and get back into it once we return. I'll be interested to test again on Tuesday morning.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:38 AM   #86
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Congratulations on your loss!!

I usually try to plan out my day on my food tracker before I start eating (often the night before). That way if anything is off I can adjust before I get through the day and realize I have to eat something improbable for dinner.
I did enter my drinks and food in advance of actually putting it in my belly but not planned out for a full day, that's where I went wrong will work on that over the weekend. It's just gonna take some getting used to because I don't have all the values of the different foods in memory some literally have to sit and play with the tracker to see what will work and what won't.

The monk fruit is a liquid, just like the Splenda and says it has nothing in it as well, just like the Splenda. Ingredients are water, monk fruit extract, malic acid, sodium, benzoate, and potassium sorbets. I have not tried it yet, it may be awful, but yes it is more natural

I don't eat many processed food either, but breakfast is really a hard time of day for me because it's so hectic so I was wondering if it would be okay to eat one, or like last night when I didn't have anything for dinner. The protein and fats are pretty low in the one I have. Omg and I love peanut butter, can you eat peanut butter on this WOE. I can live on peanut butter and coffee LOL

Last edited by mom_2_4; 09-15-2012 at 06:45 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #87
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargD View Post
On 9-4 when I started, my ketones were at .5. I just tested again and I am at 2.2. Unfortuntely, I have only lost .4 lb. Now that my hunger has diminished somewhat, I am going to lower my fat. I've been hovering in the low 80% range for fat, thus far (around 150 grams).

In 30 minutes my husband and I are heading out for a 3-day golf vaction. I'm unhappy that it has come up at a time when I'm clearly in the groove, but I'm not going to not go on vacation. I'm just going to do the best I can (probably low-carb, but not perfect NK levels) and get back into it once we return. I'll be interested to test again on Tuesday morning.
It is hard to get in the groove of this, I also worry about what to eat when dining out or vacationing etc. I've gotten in the habit of trying to look online, before eating out, at the menus and nutritional info for what I plan to eat. I have been EXTREMELY surprised by hidden carbs in things that don't normally have any! I guess they add a lot of seasoning etc. to meats and it bumps it up to way beyond my daily allowance at a lot of places

Last edited by mom_2_4; 09-15-2012 at 06:50 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #88
Major LCF Poster!

I didn't track yesterday because I made a curry for dinner and really didn't want to enter all the ingredients. I know that I didn't eat too much protein (I pulled the meat out and weighed it) but I think that the combo of the sauce, broccoli, and kelp noodles may have pushed my carbs up a bit. My morning ketones were .7 which is kind of on the low end for me. As I mentioned above, we're going out for Mexican this evening with friends so it will be another day without a firm tracking number. I'll be interested to see what my ketone number is tomorrow morning.

Ack--just got invited over for dinner with friends on Sunday night. This is what always gets me off track. If I just stay home and eat what I planned I'm fine, it's the social life that's a killer!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:46 AM   #89
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: shelley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
I just ate a T of butter! Just butter. I was going to have my last fat bomb on today's plan but decided to try this new grass fed butter I bought today. Humbolt Creamery. I took a sliver and decide I would just have a T of that instead of my fat bomb. Oh, it was yummy! Who needs popcorn?
Who needs popcorn!!! ha ha ha This is a priceless comment...love it. I so totally and completely agree!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #90
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

Ack--just got invited over for dinner with friends on Sunday night. This is what always gets me off track. If I just stay home and eat what I planned I'm fine, it's the social life that's a killer!
Even eating just LC that was hard to do many many times because other people tend to eat a lot of junk for some reason ?!?!
Fortunately, for my diet, we are too busy with four kids to have much of a social life LOL
Closed Thread