Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Nutritional Ketosis / High Fat, Low Carb
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #661
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanchik View Post
I was wondering why nobody was saying anything

U guys......lololololol
bashful...what's that????
reddarin is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #662
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flavia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,594
Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
Deb, will u let me know how u like that insanity w/o??????? Ur an animal....wow that is got to be so hard.....
Flavia is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #663
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
It is probably okay to overeat today and view it as an average of the two days.

Alright! What is taco soup??? That sounds super good.
Taco soup is awesome!!!! I do not use cumin because I don't have any. I just sprinkle on packaged taco seasoning to taste. And of course you have to add a tablespoon or so of mexican cheese on top when you serve it!

Low Carb Southwestern Taco Soup
Submitted by: RINNYLOU

Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 15
Number of Servings: 8

Ingredients

1 # ground beef
1/2 c onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
2 10 pz cans Rotel tomatoes, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)
2 cans beef broth
1/2 c heavy cream
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
salt, to taste
In a large soup pot, brown the beef with the onion and garlic; drain. Add spices and cook a couple of minutes before adding the tomatoes, broth and cream. Bring to a rolling boil and gradually add the cream cheese, stirring until completely melted and smooth. Season with salt to taste. Makes 8 1-cup servings.
__________________
deborah
Befores and After: http://www.bluemelon.com/thelossgirl12/
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #664
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Buffy45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Lewisville, TX USA
Posts: 9,217
Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
I printed off that recipe as well, it looks sooo good.
Buffy45 is online now  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #665
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanchik View Post
Deb, will u let me know how u like that insanity w/o??????? Ur an animal....wow that is got to be so hard.....
I plan to try it whenever it arrives today so I will let you know. I'll admit; I'm a little afraid, lol!
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:10 AM   #666
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flavia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,594
Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
Deb, will u post ur super yummy recipe over on the recipe thread or do u want us to?????? (seems its so yummy u wont have another choice there lololol)

oh and thanks, ja u go girl.....can't wait......
Flavia is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #667
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Red, what do you think of keeping my protein grams between about 45 and 50 grams? My weight, height, and age are listed below my avatar.

80% of my overall calories come from fat, and usually less than 5% come from carbs.
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #668
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanchik View Post
Deb, will u post ur super yummy recipe over on the recipe thread or do u want us to?????? (seems its so yummy u wont have another choice there lololol)
.
Go ahead and post it in as many places as appropriate. Everyone should try some taco soup! I try to limit myself to a half cup at a time, so the stats the way I make it look like this:

Per 1/2 Cup:
177 Calories
12.8 Fat
5.1g Carb (there's really no fiber, so that's total carbs)
8.8g Protein

Last edited by theLossgirl; 09-21-2012 at 10:16 AM..
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #669
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flavia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,594
Gallery: Flavia
Stats: lose 50lbs
Done
Flavia is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #670
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
2 10 pz cans Rotel tomatoes, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)


Deborah have you seen and tried the Chunky Rotel? Holy smoke!!!! I've only seen it in the 'regular' kind not the mild or spicy. But regular is my favorite and the bigger chunky tomatoes really change the texture and mouth feel a lot. Love it! For sure they carry it at the Wal-Marts around here.

I'm gonna whip this up in the next week or two. Looks really delicious!
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #671
Guest
 
Passion68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Excuselessville
Posts: 1,958
Gallery: Passion68
Stats: 294/268.8/145 5'5"
WOE: 20 carbs/Lcal
Start Date: 01/02/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerchick View Post
Welcome Susan.. Glad you can join us!
Thank you, BC! And, if your nic is any indication of your love of motorcycles, then we have something in common.
Passion68 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #672
Guest
 
Passion68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Excuselessville
Posts: 1,958
Gallery: Passion68
Stats: 294/268.8/145 5'5"
WOE: 20 carbs/Lcal
Start Date: 01/02/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
Taco soup is awesome!!!! I do not use cumin because I don't have any. I just sprinkle on packaged taco seasoning to taste. And of course you have to add a tablespoon or so of mexican cheese on top when you serve it!

Low Carb Southwestern Taco Soup
Submitted by: RINNYLOU

Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 15
Number of Servings: 8

Ingredients

1 # ground beef
1/2 c onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T cumin
1 t chili powder
2 10 pz cans Rotel tomatoes, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)
2 cans beef broth
1/2 c heavy cream
8 oz cream cheese, cubed
salt, to taste
In a large soup pot, brown the beef with the onion and garlic; drain. Add spices and cook a couple of minutes before adding the tomatoes, broth and cream. Bring to a rolling boil and gradually add the cream cheese, stirring until completely melted and smooth. Season with salt to taste. Makes 8 1-cup servings.
I made something similar in the crock pot earlier this month. DH loved it, too!
Passion68 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #673
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
Red, what do you think of keeping my protein grams between about 45 and 50 grams? My weight, height, and age are listed below my avatar.

80% of my overall calories come from fat, and usually less than 5% come from carbs.
Your range per the formula is 59 to 72.

If you read back several posts, I decided to decrease my protein a bit to keep macros right and cut calories a bit (since fat is determined by protein).

I'd say try to stay closer to 50 than 45. Even if your fat drops to 75% because you aren't hungry or want to cut calories a bit. Keep us posted on how your tweaks work out =)
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #674
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Bikerchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northwest
Posts: 2,665
Gallery: Bikerchick
WOE: LC
Start Date: Oct 9 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion68 View Post
Thank you, BC! And, if your nic is any indication of your love of motorcycles, then we have something in common.
That it is! I bought a 2012 HD Ultra classic in May after I completed BC treatment.. Actually DH is my chauffer till I get my trike He makes a joke he washes My HD, and I will wash his trike.. lol
Bikerchick is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #675
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
It doesn't take much of a drop in protein to reduce calories a chunk while maintaining a mostly 80% fat macro.
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #676
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Your range per the formula is 59 to 72.

If you read back several posts, I decided to decrease my protein a bit to keep macros right and cut calories a bit (since fat is determined by protein).

I'd say try to stay closer to 50 than 45. Even if your fat drops to 75% because you aren't hungry or want to cut calories a bit. Keep us posted on how your tweaks work out =)
Got it! Thanx!
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #677
Guest
 
Passion68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Excuselessville
Posts: 1,958
Gallery: Passion68
Stats: 294/268.8/145 5'5"
WOE: 20 carbs/Lcal
Start Date: 01/02/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerchick View Post
That it is! I bought a 2012 HD Ultra classic in May after I completed BC treatment.. Actually DH is my chauffer till I get my trike He makes a joke he washes My HD, and I will wash his trike.. lol
Congratulations on both!!
Passion68 is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #678
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Conroe,Tx
Posts: 200
Gallery: lonestarstamper
Stats: 221/210/150
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: April 2011
Congrats Buffy......hope I can get this WOE figured out and get same results
lonestarstamper is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #679
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Deborah, I was just tinkering with the protein formula from the other thread that is based on the .6 number and it results in a higher daily requirement.

Indeed, the other formula I found at an exercise site -

Quote:
How to Calculate Your Protein Needs:

1. Weight in pounds divided by 2.2 = weight in kg
2. Weight in kg x 0.8-1.8 gm/kg = protein gm.

Use a lower number if you are in good health and are sedentary (i.e., 0.8). Use a higher number (between 1 and 1.8) if you are under stress, are pregnant, are recovering from an illness, or if you are involved in consistent and intense weight or endurance training.

Example: 154 lb male who is a regular exerciser and lifts weights
154 lbs/2.2 = 70kg
70kg x 1.5 = 105 gm protein/day
...gives a number much closer to the OD formula.

*And* you do workout.

I think for you the best thing to try first is to keep your protein up and lower your fat macro to lower your calorie intake especially if you aren't hungry.

You are losing keeping macros around 80/15/5?

How is your energy levels? How is your appetite? How is your hunger levels throughout the day?
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #680
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
How are my grammar?
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #681
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
Deborah, I was just tinkering with the protein formula from the other thread that is based on the .6 number and it results in a higher daily requirement.


How is your energy levels? How is your appetite? How is your hunger levels throughout the day?
Unless I'm doing it wrong, the # I come up with is almost 84 grams of protein. That can't be right, right?

My energy is good. I am still losing weight, but of course, not that quickly anymore which is normal. My appetite is healthy. My hunger has been a bit of an issue.
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #682
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Buffy45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Lewisville, TX USA
Posts: 9,217
Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestarstamper View Post
Congrats Buffy......hope I can get this WOE figured out and get same results
Don't be afraid to ask questions and good luck. I just hope it continues to work as well for me as it has so far.
Buffy45 is online now  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #683
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Buffy45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Lewisville, TX USA
Posts: 9,217
Gallery: Buffy45
Stats: Type 2 Diabetic as of 6/1/08
WOE: Ketogenic
Start Date: Restart 7/1/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post
How are my grammar?
You does good!
Buffy45 is online now  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #684
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
It depends on what you multiply by for the exercise site's formula. On the low end it is 47g and the high end it is 88g.

(129/2.2)*.8 = 47g protein (sedentary)
(129/2.2)*1.5 = 88g protein (frequent workouts)

129 is goal weight.

The formula from the NK thread:

(129*(1-.18))*.6

...equals 63g. That is using 129 as goal weight & 18% as goal body fat.

Dr. K's formula, which doesn't account for activity level:

((height in cm)-100)+/-10% = 165.1-100 = 65 +/-10% = 59g to 72g

Only the most liberal version of these formulas result in a protein range as low as you are thinking about doing.

I read some sites about protein and working out and the consensus seemed to be that excess protein wasn't beneficial although a little more than minimal was probably good for frequent workouts. That seems to defy the first formula range of .8 to 1.5 but I think the article was addressing the sort of overdosing on protein that amateur enthusiast tend towards.

We have to keep in mind that you are working out regularly. Muscle mass is heavier than fat. I think you are going to have to accept maintaining or slight gains with your lifestyle as muscle tone and LBM not fat accretion.

Jog my memory Deborah, what is your goal? How much more do you want to lose? 5'5" and 125ish sounds like a pretty ideal weight especially considering your active lifestyle.
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #685
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy45 View Post
You does good!
lol
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #686
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddarin View Post

We have to keep in mind that you are working out regularly. Muscle mass is heavier than fat. I think you are going to have to accept maintaining or slight gains with your lifestyle as muscle tone and LBM not fat accretion.

Jog my memory Deborah, what is your goal? How much more do you want to lose? 5'5" and 125ish sounds like a pretty ideal weight especially considering your active lifestyle.
I haven't really set a new goal since reaching my original one because I thought age might keep me from even reaching that goal. Right now I really just need to reduce my body fat, which is going to take some time.

If I can't lose another pound, I'm happy here. If I keep losing, I'll stop at about 116, which is not low for me. I was naturally well below that weight in my 20's, and achieved it again after the birth of my children in my 30s. Of course, I lost the weight eating low fat after my kids were born, so it wasn't nearly as easy to maintain without a LOT of exercise. Not gaining weight at the drop of a hat is MUCH easier now.

I'm not trying to be a PITA at all, but it's funny to me when you say I work out regularly, or have an active lifestyle, because I'd say what I do barely qualifies. What I do is about a half hour of cardio 3 - 4 times a week, and that's usually from a Wii video game called Just Dance. I do kettle bells for maybe 20 minutes (sometimes I only manage 10) another two or three times a week. And I don't sweat too much about missing a day, lol. When I start Insanity, that's going to be the first serious workout I'll have had in a very long time.

I totally agree with you that I need to allow myself more protein. The fact that I am sometimes pretty hungry, when I never used to be, is a sign of that. I mistakenly thought that eating a lot of fat would take care of it.
theLossgirl is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #687
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Bikerchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northwest
Posts: 2,665
Gallery: Bikerchick
WOE: LC
Start Date: Oct 9 2012
Well- even though I gained a bit overnight- I did measurments..

I measured first on Aug 13th then again today.. are you ready??
waist- 2.72 in
hips- 1.0 in
braband- 2.0 in
now get this!! Bust- 7.5 inches.. this is a combo of my machine for lymphedema, exercise and diet!!

Amazing!!
Bikerchick is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #688
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theLossgirl View Post
I haven't really set a new goal since reaching my original one because I thought age might keep me from even reaching that goal. Right now I really just need to reduce my body fat, which is going to take some time.

If I can't lose another pound, I'm happy here. If I keep losing, I'll stop at about 116, which is not low for me. I was naturally well below that weight in my 20's, and achieved it again after the birth of my children in my 30s. Of course, I lost the weight eating low fat after my kids were born, so it wasn't nearly as easy to maintain without a LOT of exercise. Not gaining weight at the drop of a hat is MUCH easier now.

I'm not trying to be a PITA at all, but it's funny to me when you say I work out regularly, or have an active lifestyle, because I'd say what I do barely qualifies. What I do is about a half hour of cardio 3 - 4 times a week, and that's usually from a Wii video game called Just Dance. I do kettle bells for maybe 20 minutes (sometimes I only manage 10) another two or three times a week. And I don't sweat too much about missing a day, lol. When I start Insanity, that's going to be the first serious workout I'll have had in a very long time.

I totally agree with you that I need to allow myself more protein. The fact that I am sometimes pretty hungry, when I never used to be, is a sign of that. I mistakenly thought that eating a lot of fat would take care of it.

Ah. Deborah, I apologize. One of the real challenges to having a conversation through written word is that it is hard to communicate tonal qualities to what is being said.

I don't think you're being a PITA. If I did I wouldn't have responded in the first place so please don't worry about that.

Probably I am a bit unusual. One of the greatest things I discovered about myself very early on was that helping other people helps me. I learn a lot when I work through something with someone or explain my views on this or that. So, helping you and everyone else on this thread is helping me in every case. Including this one.

I've done so much posting that I couldn't remember the details of your situation other than vague generalities, like that you work out but not how much/often although I had the general impression that it was more than average at least by my 'trip to the refrigerator I'm tired now' personal standard

So, when I summed up my last post it wasn't a verdict it was an exploratory summation of what i thought the situation was and why I had prefaced it by asking your current goals.

With that out of the way and a virtual hug for good measure ...


Using 116 as a goal weight the two formulas produce 42g and 57g.

So, you could actually go lower than the 45g you were proposing originally and you should be safe.

Protein won't be a key factor in satiating your hunger. At only 4 calories a gram it isn't super filling.

However, in your situation, you could try to get more protein from plant sources and the extra volume/weight/mass might neatly take care of the hunger situation and provide more to eat while keeping protein reasonable.

For example, broccoli has protein but not a super amount so you could eat 5 or 10 oz of it and contribute to your protein goal while not going sky high like you would by trying to eat more animal protein which is much denser gram for gram for protein.

Your total carbs will go up but I doubt that will be an issue as long as they aren't way high.

=)
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #689
Blabbermouth!!!
 
reddarin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,452
Gallery: reddarin
Stats: 6' 47y/o 265/193/170
WOE: NK
Start Date: Aug 13, 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerchick View Post
Well- even though I gained a bit overnight- I did measurments..

I measured first on Aug 13th then again today.. are you ready??
waist- 2.72 in
hips- 1.0 in
braband- 2.0 in
now get this!! Bust- 7.5 inches.. this is a combo of my machine for lymphedema, exercise and diet!!

Amazing!!
Awesome!!
reddarin is offline  
Old 09-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #690
Senior LCF Member
 
theLossgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 941
Gallery: theLossgirl
Stats: 144/131/129 (5'5") Age 44
WOE: HF/MP/VLCarb
Start Date: Weight Loss start 6/12; Goal (first time) 8/12
Hi Red,

No worries; I didn't take anything personally. Maybe I do get a tad bit sensitive because I do get flack from people when they hear I'd like to lose another few pounds. Also, when you lose weight, for some reason people think you don't know anything about weight problems because they believe you never had one. After each of my children were born, I left the hospital weighing over 200 pounds. It didn't fall off. I had to work for it, and it was not one bit easy. I also have genetics that, before LC, made me fight every day to keep off the weight our family members seem to gain so easily.

I really do appreciate all your help that you provide to all the members of this thread!
theLossgirl is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.