Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Memorial to Kevinpa: His Best Recipes (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/memorial-kevinpa-his-best-recipes/)
-   -   KEVINPA'S Daughter (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/memorial-kevinpa-his-best-recipes/797402-kevinpas-daughter.html)

kevinpadaughter33 02-18-2013 12:40 PM

KEVINPA'S Daughter

Hello!
Ive been posting randomly throughout several message boards but i believe this may be the best place to reach most of my dads LCF. After a google search looking for one of his recipes i came across this whole website with SO many threads and wonderful comments about my father thank you all SO much for your kind words - he was indeed one of a kind and a WONDERFUL MAN whom i love dearly :heart: i hope to come to know you all as well :shake:

For his avid and longtime followers i have MANY pictures if you'd like me to share especially of his beloved grandaughter who turned 4 in November

SkeeterN 02-18-2013 01:51 PM

I personally can say I miss him. He was always so willing to answer any question you had and he was just so talented. Thanks for posting and Hugs on your loss

drjlocarb 02-18-2013 02:04 PM

I have always hoped his family would somehow see his memorial. I am so glad you are here.

rosethorns 02-18-2013 02:08 PM

I got to talk to him so much and ask many question from him. Your pics are beautiful. Thanks.

Hugs to you and his granddaughther.

He would have a ball with us about Ouiziod's 'Better than flour' . That we've been playing with.

ravenrose 02-19-2013 07:41 AM

it must be fun seeing your father from this perspective. thanks for sharing!

marieze 02-20-2013 11:36 AM

Your dad was a blessing to me.....I always had soooo many questions and he was always quick to respond AND with patience. I was away from lc for awhile and upon my return saw the memorial page and was devastated that he had passed. I am sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing what a tremendous impact he has had on our LC community:hugs:

Warmest regards to you and your daughter....
Marieze

birdlady46 02-20-2013 06:11 PM

Dear Kevin's daughter-- I'm making bread today using your father's bread mix. My husband wants to know who's "Kevin". I tell him your father developed LC recipes for all of us. You, and your lovely daughter, have entered a very large and appreciative
family. Now you have a very LARGE family!!:) Your father was patient, creative and this is one of his legacies. Please touch base with us anytime because you and your daughter are one of us!:heart:
Marilyn

crazywoman-n-wy 02-20-2013 09:23 PM

As I said in the other post (condolences), I'm so glad you found us here, and came in to visit with us. I always hoped that Kevin's family would find all the lovely messages left for him, and you all!
So enjoy seeing your face, and seeing how his granddaughter has grown into a beautiful little girl (young lady).
We had such great respect for your Dad, and appreciated all his help! Wish he could have understood how much we all admired him & appreciated his help.
Do hope you will stay with us, and keep us updated on your family.

And if Kevin taught you much about low carb cooking, hope you'll share creations too. And/or hope you will try out some of others too.

Speck333 02-23-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinpadaughter33 (Post 16266005)
Hello!
Ive been posting randomly throughout several message boards but i believe this may be the best place to reach most of my dads LCF. After a google search looking for one of his recipes i came across this whole website with SO many threads and wonderful comments about my father thank you all SO much for your kind words - he was indeed one of a kind and a WONDERFUL MAN whom i love dearly :heart: i hope to come to know you all as well :shake:

For his avid and longtime followers i have MANY pictures if you'd like me to share especially of his beloved grandaughter who turned 4 in November

:welcome: Thanks for coming to see us.

catnmouse 02-26-2013 07:29 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! Your dad was a genius in the kitchen. I know we all miss his recipes. I actually joined right before he passed. My husband would get jealous of me talking about Kevin all the time, lol. He thought I was online dating or something. Well I guess I sort of was getting to know him through cooking. Glad you stopped bye, and continue with us on our low carb journey.:shake:

Kissmygrits 02-28-2013 06:03 PM

I'm so sorry to see that your Dad passed away...he was a true blessing to many of us trying to figure out LC cooking! What a good guy :-)

Linny 03-01-2013 05:46 AM

:welcome:

It is a pleasure to meet you!!!!!!

dianafoot 03-03-2013 06:33 AM

So glad to see you here! Your dad was such a great person--his experiments with specialty low carb ingredients were phenomenal, and I have about 150 of his recipes saved on my computer that I use over and over again! He was smart, generous, and kind, and we are so sorry for your loss of him. His passing was a great loss to us all.

Where are the pictures of your daughter? I would love to see them!

crazywoman-n-wy 03-03-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianafoot (Post 16292272)
Where are the pictures of your daughter? I would love to see them!

They are here dinafoot about 1/3 down the page.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/me...-family-7.html

sbwertz 07-26-2013 05:18 PM

I'm so glad you posted here. I learned so much from your dad and I use his recipes almost daily. He worked with me to develop a wheat bread and pumpernickel version of his carbquick bread. He was always willing to answer questions and offer suggestions. We all miss him so much.

Sharon