Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Motivated
Stats: 254/248/170
WOE: Medi
Start Date: August 2014
Considering Medi Weight Loss (MWL) PLEASE HELP

Hey Everyone. I'm new to this group. I came across the group after googling some weight loss information. I am strongly considering Medi Weight Loss. I've heard that it can be extremely expensive. Is this true? More importantly, does it work? Looking forward to being active in this group. Thanks!
Motivated is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Lynnea
Stats: 192/184/155 5'3"
WOE: Medi-Weight Loss Plan
Start Date: Aug 2014 Restart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated View Post
Hey Everyone. I'm new to this group. I came across the group after googling some weight loss information. I am strongly considering Medi Weight Loss. I've heard that it can be extremely expensive. Is this true? More importantly, does it work? Looking forward to being active in this group. Thanks!
I'm restarting. I lost 40 pounds and reached my goal a little over a year ago. I maintained it for a while. Now have slowly gained it back and starting over. It is expensive but it works.
Lynnea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FarmGal
Stats: 218/203.8/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss w/o the pills and clinic
Start Date: 07/21/14
Motivated, you might consider going to the clinic for a month and then stopping and doing it at home by yourself, if you think you could do it without the visits. I've been to the clinic before and, when I was attending, I didn't take their shots and pills anyway. My clinic has since closed and I'm doing it at home on my own. The clinic was really just a way for me to be held accountable. Now I'm using the Low Carb Friends boards as a way to hold myself accountable and to give and get support. I have the ticker at the bottom of my signature to change each time I lose weight and that's a motivator for me, too.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do!

~*~The next month is going to pass by in a flash and you can either gain, stay the same or lose. Which one is it going to be?~*~

Last edited by FarmGal; 08-11-2014 at 07:12 AM..
FarmGal is offline   Reply With Quote