Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 06:07 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: mom2twins
This is tough!!

Hello!

Today is day 1 for me. I had my consult on Friday. I took the stay slim 2x today and I am still hungry. I guess I have to get a prescription for Phentermine or the other.

I was great up until about 3:00. Now I am in a grumpy mood. Probably from no carbs!!! Ugh.

I am almost to 700 calories. I don't know if I can eat anything else without going over, but I am really hungry. I really feel like eating some chocolate or an ice cream to cure the hunger!!!

I go in tomorrow for injections. Hopefully Phentermine or Phendimetrazine will help!!

What do I do?? Go to bed and be hungry?
mom2twins is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dinp120
Stats: 5'10" 199/157/140
WOE: Medi weightloss
Start Date: 5/18/2012
Hope you made it through last night!

The first few days are the toughest! But you will get through it and feel so much better! The phentermine definitely helps. Drink TONS of water!! If you have difficulties getting it all down, add some Mio or something similar for flavor.

The most important thing is to stick with it. Don't give in to that chocolate or ice cream. It's just not worth it! I always thought about the money I would be wasting if I didn't say on plan and that did the trick
Dinp120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

I did make it through last night! and tonight! I am proud of myself. Today is 8 year wedding anniversary and my husband got me chocolate covered strawberries. I am tempted to go and get one, but I just walk away.

Today, I went to the clinic to get injections. They gave me the Phendimetrazine because the stay Slim didn't do anything. I was still hungry. I had a horrible headache. Probably from lack of carbs and caffeine. At 6, I ate my dinner and I feel good and not hungry! I still have a headache though.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:32 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Well, I toughed it out and made it through my first week

3.2 lbs down
Old 07-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Zarasara
How are you doing TODAY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2twins View Post
Well, I toughed it out and made it through my first week

3.2 lbs down
Did you decide to get the phendimetrazine? If you did, did it help? It gave me more energy, but did NOT curb my hunger. The only thing that did work for hunger was garcinia cambogia.

I am in my second week, and feel like crap! I am not hungry, I make really delicious non-boring food, so this is not about wanting carbs. Yesterday I did about 40 minutes of exercise and woke up today weak and tired. Either I am dehydrated or am not eating the right nutrient ratios. Have you experienced this?

Technically,the second week you are eating between 900 and 1000 calories, which is decent, and maybe a little low. Other people seem to keto adapt, although it takes some time from what I read! But I am supposed to be studying for a licensing exam, and find myself feeling weak and tired, and going back to bed two hours after I get up! WTH?
Zarasara is offline   Reply With Quote