Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: thenewKristin
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 2/1/2014
Third time's a charm?

I have tried this program in the past for short amounts of time, and have seen that it works... but I never stuck to it. This is my THIRD try at it, and I have finally promised myself that this time, I am not giving up! I'm ready for a new me I have a very long journey in front of me, as I would like to lose about 175lbs. It can be very overwhelming, but I am going to take it step by step, and I figured that this site might be a good way for me to get all the encouragement I can take (I'm going to need a lot of it)!!

Today is day 1 to the new me and I am feeling excited, but nervous!

I would love to chat with any of you and keep in touch during this journey to our healthier lives

-Kristin

Last edited by thenewKristin; 02-01-2014 at 09:48 AM..
thenewKristin is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2014, 02:45 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MathSci
Stats: 303.5/253.0/200
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: November 26, 2013
Hi, Kristin! This is my 2nd time on the program. The first time I lost 100 pounds (still needed to lose 70 more at that point). I quit because I thought I could save money and do the rest on my own, but I was wrong. I gained about 55 pounds back and felt so bad. I decided I needed to do something so I started back to MWL at the end of last November. I've lost 33 pounds so far, but obviously have a long way to go. I'm scheduled for knee replacement surgery in June so I'm determined to keep at this until then so I can be in the best shape I can be for the surgery.

Good luck to you!

Carolyn
MathSci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Staceylynne
WOE: Medi weight loss
Start Date: January 2014
Hi I am here too looking to lose 110 PDs to be at goal but focusing on small goals which is 40 by my birthday

The boards are kinda quiet but there are a few of us here
Staceylynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: VannishingGrl
Stats: 230
WOE: MWL
Start Date: Jan. 10, 2014
Hi girls...I thought I could do this myself too but I need the accountability of going into the office. Plus I love getting my numbers. Lets just take this a day at a time. Today we will eat our allowed calories, and today we will get some excerise. (even just for a few)
VannishingGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Staceylynne
WOE: Medi weight loss
Start Date: January 2014
Kristen how is it going
Staceylynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: irabeslim
Stats: 5'2" - 253/140/140
WOE: MWL
Start Date: January 21st, 2010
[QUOTE=thenewKristin;16782267]I have tried this program in the past for short amounts of time, and have seen that it works... but I never stuck to it. This is my THIRD try at it, and I have finally promised myself that this time, I am not giving up! I'm ready for a new me I have a very long journey in front of me, as I would like to lose about 175lbs. It can be very overwhelming, but I am going to take it step by step, and I figured that this site might be a good way for me to get all the encouragement I can take (I'm going to need a lot of it)!!

Today is day 1 to the new me and I am feeling excited, but nervous!

I would love to chat with any of you and keep in touch during this journey to our healthier lives

I did Medi a few times, been successfull and not, struggling all the way. I can be your buddy on a weight loss journey if you are still doing it

"Nothing tastes better than thin feels"
-------------------
Was in wellness!
Restart on 04/05/11 to lose 15 gained lb
253/148/140
irabeslim is offline   Reply With Quote