Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Third time's a charm? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/821985-third-times-charm.html)

thenewKristin 02-01-2014 09:34 AM

Third time's a charm?

I have tried this program in the past for short amounts of time, and have seen that it works... but I never stuck to it. This is my THIRD try at it, and I have finally promised myself that this time, I am not giving up! I'm ready for a new me :) I have a very long journey in front of me, as I would like to lose about 175lbs. It can be very overwhelming, but I am going to take it step by step, and I figured that this site might be a good way for me to get all the encouragement I can take (I'm going to need a lot of it)!!

Today is day 1 to the new me and I am feeling excited, but nervous!

I would love to chat with any of you and keep in touch during this journey to our healthier lives :)

-Kristin

MathSci 02-01-2014 02:45 PM

Hi, Kristin! This is my 2nd time on the program. The first time I lost 100 pounds (still needed to lose 70 more at that point). I quit because I thought I could save money and do the rest on my own, but I was wrong. I gained about 55 pounds back and felt so bad. I decided I needed to do something so I started back to MWL at the end of last November. I've lost 33 pounds so far, but obviously have a long way to go. I'm scheduled for knee replacement surgery in June so I'm determined to keep at this until then so I can be in the best shape I can be for the surgery.

Good luck to you!

Carolyn

Staceylynne 02-01-2014 03:51 PM

Hi I am here too looking to lose 110 PDs to be at goal but focusing on small goals which is 40 by my birthday

The boards are kinda quiet but there are a few of us here

VannishingGrl 02-06-2014 09:03 AM

Hi girls...I thought I could do this myself too but I need the accountability of going into the office. Plus I love getting my numbers. Lets just take this a day at a time. Today we will eat our allowed calories, and today we will get some excerise. (even just for a few)

Staceylynne 02-13-2014 05:25 PM

Kristen how is it going

irabeslim 04-01-2014 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=thenewKristin;16782267]I have tried this program in the past for short amounts of time, and have seen that it works... but I never stuck to it. This is my THIRD try at it, and I have finally promised myself that this time, I am not giving up! I'm ready for a new me :) I have a very long journey in front of me, as I would like to lose about 175lbs. It can be very overwhelming, but I am going to take it step by step, and I figured that this site might be a good way for me to get all the encouragement I can take (I'm going to need a lot of it)!!

Today is day 1 to the new me and I am feeling excited, but nervous!

I would love to chat with any of you and keep in touch during this journey to our healthier lives :)

I did Medi a few times, been successfull and not, struggling all the way. I can be your buddy on a weight loss journey if you are still doing it