Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: secret_smile85
Stats: 184/176/110
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: May 2011/RS April 2012
Finishing week 1

Hello I originally did this program back in May 2011 and had lost 30 lbs in a few months when I found out I was pregnant with our last lil one (child #5). I just restarted my journey 7 days ago starting at 189. This morning I got on the scale to a pleasant 181.5. Yeah for going down!!! I can't remember how many carbs worth of veggies/fruit we can have starting in week 2 though. Before I was going into a clinic to do this and I am going it alone this time due to finances.

Does anyone know exactly how many net carbs we can have for the veggies/fruit starting in week 2? I also know there was a calculation for it but can't quite recall what it was.

Thanks! And I hope you all are having a wonderful day and that medi is working as well for you as it has for me in the past!
secret_smile85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jessica1129
Stats: 5'9 293/221.8/170
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: February 1, 2012
It varies per person. I was allowed 25 net carbs per day. They told me 1 cup veg or 1/2 cup of veg & 1/2 cup of fruit. I had to ask for the specific carb allowance number. To calculate net carbs, its total carbs minus fiber, and my clinic also let me subtract out the sugar alcohols if there were any. That varies also, as sugar alcohols tend to stall alot of people. Also dont forget your 100 calories worth of a healthy fat!
Jessica1129 is online now   Reply With Quote