Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ag.magda
6 weeks on program and feeling good, so far!

On August 15, 2013 I began the Medi Weightloss program. I set my 1st realistic goal to be "Lose 10 lbs by my Birthday - Sept 15, 2013." Well, I'm proud to say that I reached (& passed) that goal! I was pleased to learn at my weigh-in on 9/11, I had lost 11 lbs and taken 3 inches off my waistline!! As of last Wednesday's weigh-in, I am up to 14.2 lbs lost & 4 inches off my waistline. No other weight loss program has been as successful for me in this short a time. I'm feeling empowered and encouraged to keep going! Next goals: "Lose 25lbs by November 15, 2013" and "Lose 55 lbs by March 15, 2014." For once, I truly feel those ARE obtainable goals.
ag.magda is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betty_going_85
Stats: 250/192.4/150 restart 236/222.6/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: December 2010/ 9/9/2013
The one really great thing about Medi is that it actually works. I am a restart because I lost 62 pounds and got too comfortable and never reached by goal weight and gained back 42 of those pounds. So, here I go again.

I do like what you are doing by setting realistic and achievable goals. You can definitely do it. All it takes is determination and support. We are here to give you support.

Betty
betty_going_85 is offline   Reply With Quote