Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jillx64
Why am I not losing much anymore?

I am on week ten now. So far 23 pounds. Have 20 or more to go. Actually more like 40 to go. But the last few weeks it has been sooooo slow. last week was only .6. Not even a pound. I have stuck to it 100% since I weighed in 4 days ago and NOTHING has came off. I even work out about 4 days a week. I did miss working out Thurs-Sat because I hurt my back, but got back in it Sunday. I don't get this. It seems like the more I stick to it the less the weight comes off. EVEN if I counted calories only with everything I am eating the weight should come off.(I would think)
IS anyone experiencing this? The only thing I can think of is that NOT every day have I been drinking all my water. Ideas on how to lose this faster? Especially since I paid $1000 to do this. Heck Weight Watchers is way less and can lose this much per week.
jillx64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dtg1990
Stats: 64" 163/126.6/120
WOE: Was Medi Weight Loss, now exercise/good nutrition
Start Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillx64 View Post
I am on week ten now. So far 23 pounds. Have 20 or more to go. Actually more like 40 to go. But the last few weeks it has been sooooo slow. last week was only .6. Not even a pound. I have stuck to it 100% since I weighed in 4 days ago and NOTHING has came off. I even work out about 4 days a week. I did miss working out Thurs-Sat because I hurt my back, but got back in it Sunday. I don't get this. It seems like the more I stick to it the less the weight comes off. EVEN if I counted calories only with everything I am eating the weight should come off.(I would think)
IS anyone experiencing this? The only thing I can think of is that NOT every day have I been drinking all my water. Ideas on how to lose this faster? Especially since I paid $1000 to do this. Heck Weight Watchers is way less and can lose this much per week.
I am kind of in the same boat, losing .5 lbs a week for the last 3 weeks, however my % fat went from 32 to 27.8 and I no longer qualify for the appetite suppressants , which will make it hard to keep to the diet, which will make it hard to lose even the little that I have been recently.

I know weight watcher's won't work for me, so I am not even going to try that. My protein level has been set at 700-900, so maybe I have to drop it down to 500-700.

I don't want to take the stay slim, I just got off of caffeine last week! Went from 6-8 diet pepsi/coke per day to None in 2 months. I am not starting caffeine again.

Any suggestions from experienced medi users who can't take the suppressants any more?

thanks!
dtg1990 is offline   Reply With Quote