Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Phendimetrizine Issues (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/803529-phendimetrizine-issues.html)

TurtleLamb 05-06-2013 12:02 PM

Phendimetrizine Issues

Okay so I'm on Phendimetrizine 35 mg, 3x a day (I take it prior to7-8a breakfast, 12p snack and 3p lunch).

The first week I had moments of extreme break through hunger (or I don't know if I was hungry or if my emotional triggers were going crazy and I just wanted to eat out of habit).

This week I have resumed eating a bit of vegetables, my doctor told me not to eat any fruit yet and I have being working out hard daily.

When I get in from the gym in the a.m. I'm physically hungry- body clearly wants to get nourished. I have breakfast.

Now after my breakfast and morning snack I have no desire to eat and food is making me gag. Like, it is literally hard to get it down (and I cannot believe I, food addict of all food addicts am saying that).

My boyfriend is concerned because I cooked a huge meal last night and I ate 3 forkfuls of my salmon and veggies and was all set.

Have any of you experienced this? Is this a good thing or should I dial down the appetite suppressant aspect to once a day?

Thanks!

dtg1990 05-06-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleLamb (Post 16411848)
Okay so I'm on Phendimetrizine 35 mg, 3x a day (I take it prior to7-8a breakfast, 12p snack and 3p lunch).

The first week I had moments of extreme break through hunger (or I don't know if I was hungry or if my emotional triggers were going crazy and I just wanted to eat out of habit).

This week I have resumed eating a bit of vegetables, my doctor told me not to eat any fruit yet and I have being working out hard daily.

When I get in from the gym in the a.m. I'm physically hungry- body clearly wants to get nourished. I have breakfast.

Now after my breakfast and morning snack I have no desire to eat and food is making me gag. Like, it is literally hard to get it down (and I cannot believe I, food addict of all food addicts am saying that).

My boyfriend is concerned because I cooked a huge meal last night and I ate 3 forkfuls of my salmon and veggies and was all set.

Have any of you experienced this? Is this a good thing or should I dial down the appetite suppressant aspect to once a day?

Thanks!

I am on the same for now, switching meds soon for a completely different reason, I dont get the same side effects but would consider it a good thing, as it will help you in the long run. You can always cut the tablet in half and take that if you think the dose is too high for you. Also, I forget to take them, or decide not to. Probably bad of me but i am saving them for when I really need them, right now I really dont need them.
:aprayer:

eptexy 05-06-2013 03:54 PM

I sound like such a junkie but I loved the phendimetrizine! 3x a day was too much for me though. I didn't need it for breakfast. I would just take the 2 a day then just 1 a day because I couldn't sleep if I took the night time one.