Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Dinp120
Stats: 5'10" 199/157/140
WOE: Medi weightloss
Start Date: 5/18/2012
Eating Out

Just wondering what everyone likes to order when/if they go out to eat. My fiancé and I tend to order dinner or get take out at least 1-2 times per week (I work 12 hour days so sometimes the thought of having to go home and prepare food to eat makes me just want to go to bed hungry lol), so never eating out I'd unrealistic for me. As long as I look at the menus/nutritional info before I order I stay on track with everything

My favorites are:
-An antipasto salad if ordering from an Italian/pizza place
Or
-A chicken burrito bowl from Chipotle. I just get it without rice or beans, I add the fajita veggies, I go light on the cheese, and some hot sauce and lettuce, and if I still need to eat my healthy fat for the day I add some guacamole.

Does anyone else have any favorites?
Dinp120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: CrazyCatLady
Stats: 5'6 229/147/145-150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: May 11, 2012
I usually go with either salad with oil and vinegar dressing on the side, no croutons and very little to no cheese, or steamed vegetables along with grilled chicken. You do have to watch it because you don't know what fats or spices they have added, but you can always ask! And you can also order double vegetables instead of the rice or other starch they usually serve with a meal. For instance at Chili's I would get grilled chicken with double steamed veggies instead of rice. They're used to people doing it and don't even blink an eye when you request it.
CrazyCatLady is offline   Reply With Quote