Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Anyone else no loss?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/772501-anyone-else-no-loss.html)

nhrakat 05-24-2012 06:29 AM

Anyone else no loss??

I am getting frustrated, I lost 9.2 pounds in the first two weigh-ins and its almost time for the 3rd weigh in and I have not lost not even an ounce in 7 days now..any suggestions?? I take both sets of shots and follow to a "T"...I am fitting clothes I couldn't but I have not got to exercise but once in the past week due to other things going on so I dont think the muscle building thing applies....I thought about carbing up one day and see what happens....:dunno::mad::sad:

CamiSWFL 05-24-2012 06:43 AM

Similar situation here, its very frustating, I lost 10.3 in 2 weeks and nothing 3rd week but my PA did tell me that i lost 3.5 lbs of fat but gained 4 lbs of water so the scale didnt move. She said once the water goes the loss will show, mayber its the same for you.

nhrakat 05-24-2012 07:30 AM

I hope so! That makes sense...I will have to see what all the numbers say when I go...That makes me feel a bit better thanks! :)

eptexy 05-25-2012 05:13 AM

All I can say is HANG IN THERE! I almost quit the 3rd week because I had lost next to nothing. I don't know why our bodies do that at that time but that seems to be typical. Just be ready for a large week 4 loss! It is totally worth it!

MiniMomma 05-25-2012 06:03 PM

I have slowed a bit lately, but I do think sometimes your body has to just stop to adjust sometimes, especially after a good loss. Also, the less you have to lose the tougher it can be. Typically when I dont have a loss on the number on the scale, I have fat loss or water gain... so many factors :)

Stay focused!

nhrakat 05-29-2012 11:20 AM

Ok today was my 3rd weigh in and after 12 days of the scale not moving I woke up this morning and it moved almost 2 whole pounds, by the time I got to the clinic it was a 1.4 pound loss...thank goodness it moved...what I did not on purpose was eat low carb things about every 2 hours over the weekend..I was nervous about something so I kept snacking. I mentioned this to them and they suggested I add 200 more protein calories a day as my body must like it. Will see how the next weigh in goes!
P.S. it said I did lose 2 pounds of fat!:jumpjoy:

ericak44 06-01-2012 04:47 PM

As you lose fat, the cells don't go away, just their contents. They then fill with water. Week three is often a time when you have lost significant fat in a short period of time and water retention is high. Keep doing the program. It works! Often times on these no loss/little loss weeks, you will notices inches or clothing feeling better then the following week the scale catches up. The program works

schleprock 06-02-2012 10:02 AM

it does..just stay on it and make sure you eat enough protein and drink plenty of water....I have lost 58lbs so far and my wife has lost 30lbs since feb,27

Graybird76 06-03-2012 06:17 AM

Glad to read this! Tomorrow is my 3rd weigh in and my scale at home has not moved! I lost 15 pounds the first two weeks so I was thinking I'm either holding water or my body is just adjusting.