Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: bre1972
WOE: medi weightloss
Start Date: May 2012
Starting Week Two

Ok so I started this journey 8 days ago and the first week went pretty well Some days i had trouble getting exactly 500 calories and was under and once I was over, I need the appetite suppressors and they are working so I am happy. So yesterday was my first weigh in Now I started this journey wanting to lose 72 pounds on my first weigh in I had lost 10.6 pounds (never in all the diet I have tried have i lost that much in a month let alone in a week). I am excited to bring veggies back as well as a little bit of dairy like cottage cheese and yogurt and some little bits of cheese, and sour cream (those are my major weeknesses, that and chocolate). I can have 25 grams of carbs and my protein can be between 500-600 so I didn't feel bad that I went a little over but I dont even think I got 10 grams of carb but I have been in ketosis since day two and if i can manage 3 pounds a week I will be at my goal in 21 weeks (or about 5 months) my first goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday which is in about 5 weeks. Glad I found this site..Now hopefully I can find some friends who live in my area of florida to boost my moral support network.
bre1972 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MiniMomma
Stats: 165.6/124.6/125
WOE: Medi 1-9-11
stick with it youll do great! Congrats on your first week down and just enjoy the ride There are a few of us FL folks lurking

Last edited by MiniMomma; 05-12-2012 at 11:11 AM..
MiniMomma is offline   Reply With Quote