Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Stats: HW 1/2011: 191 CW: 165 GW: 145, then we'll see
WOE: lost 23 lbs on Medi Weightloss '11, now JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD start: May 15, 2012
Introducing myself

I have been lurking here for awhile and I wanted to jump in and introduce myself.

I have had 2 babies in 2 years. They are 16 months apart. I had infertility to conceive our first and gained over 30 lbs, on top of the 20 I was already carrying around, doing infertility treatments. None of those treatments worked for us, but we wound up getting pregnant on our own after trying for 33 cycles! After I had our son in July 2010 and stopped breastfeeding in January 2011, I was up to 191 pounds! I started Medi Weight loss in January 2011 and got down to 168 lbs before finding out I was pregnant again that April ! Very suprised (and overjoyed!) to say the least!

Now that I have had my beautiful daughter and we have stopped breastfeeding, I am happy to say that I am not far from where I left off this time last year at 171 lbs. Oh, and I had my tubes tied in January so no more suprise babies.

I love my kids more than anything in the world and I wouldnt change a thing but my body took a real beating with my pregnancies. I was high risk both times, on bed rest for a lot of both pregnancies as well. My muscle tone is improving but still quite poor. I also work full time at an office and I am chained to the desk most of the day so that doesnt help. I am trying to get up and walk a few times a day.

I am 5'6". My first goal is to get to wedding weight which about 145 lbs. At that time I will assess if I want to keep going and get under 130. My dream weight is 127lbs....high school weight. Not sure if that is do-able since I am pushing 40 and dont have much time to exercise, besides taking the kids on stroller rides! My biggest concern with the diet is how my body will respond since I am still up every 3 hours to feed my baby girl. I think the sleep deprevation might slow me down some.

Anyway, I know the program works and I am excited to be restarting. I went in yesterday and got my shots and prescription. I started everything today. My weigh in will be on Tuesdays!

If anyone wants to buddy up that would be great!
practicemakeperfct is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LTinNC
Stats: 206/175.2/159
Start Date: 3/30/12
welcome and good luck!

i am lisa. i have been on medi for 3 weeks. weigh ins on fridays.

nice to "meet" ya!
LTinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MiniMomma
Stats: 165.6/124.6/125
WOE: Medi 1-9-11
I am sure you will do fine, even sleep deprived I originally set my goal at 135 and since I seem to just be steady with the loss I changed it to my dream goal of 125! I only have 2 nights a week of Karate other than random walking so I understand the excercise issue but I have to say i think most of it is what you put in your mouth! Stick with it and you will lose
MiniMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: schleprock
Stats: 319/261/219
WOE: Medi
Start Date: February 28 2012
welcome and good luck on your journey
schleprock is offline   Reply With Quote