Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   2012 Energy In (Food) and Energy Out (Exercise) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/767078-2012-energy-food-energy-out-exercise.html)

DreamWarrior 04-09-2012 11:42 AM

2012 Energy In (Food) and Energy Out (Exercise)

:welcome:

This thread is a 2012 continuation of the original Energy In (Food) and Energy Out (Exercise) board!

As originally stated, this thread is for accountability of food intake and exercise, only. All other dialogues should be in the other MediWeightLoss threads.

DreamWarrior 04-09-2012 11:46 AM

Monday:
B: Protein Shake & Coffee
S: Green Tea w/Splenda
L: Tuna (1 can)
S: Cucumber Mint Green Tea w/Splenda
D: Planned - grilled chicken breast

Exercise: 3.3 mile run @ 10.5 minute miles. Average burned 330 calories (my Garmin watch battery died about 1 mile in, so I have to guestimate the total).

eptexy 04-10-2012 06:20 AM

Monday:
B: egg mug w/ lc cheese, egg beaters, and turkey sausage. coffee w/ almond milk.
L: smoked ham w/ lc cheese
D: Amylu chicken burger, romain lettuce, onion slice
S: boiled egg, 1c unsweet almond milk

No exercise. :/

DreamWarrior 04-10-2012 12:39 PM

Tuesday:
B: 4 eggs whites and a cup of coffee
L: chicken w/dark leafy greens (I know Im not supposed to have greens on week 1, but I felt soo weak and light headed)
S: 2 beef jerkies
D: Planned - grilled pork tenderloins

Exercise: IDK yet. I wanna do day 1 of "Insanity" but I'm not sure that time will allow that to happen. *sigh* If I dont do Insanity, I'll go for a walk around the block - regardless of the time. That's what flashlights are for!! :D

Fit2010 04-10-2012 08:47 PM

Thank you DreamWarrior and Erin for getting this started!! I've been out of the loop....and my weight shows it. I plan to submit starting next Monday after a birthday weekend with my youngest daughter. Again, thanks!! (Truly, having the accountability is what made me so successful last time....now that grad school is FINISHED when I reach goal this time I can focus on HOW to maintain....rather than rush off to the next grad school project). Fit2010 wants to be fit again in 2012!!

eptexy 04-11-2012 07:21 AM

Woohoo Deb is here!!!

Getting into the groove again. Although yesterday, I FEEL like I overate but it doesn't show it on paper. I'm still in ketosis but I didn't go down in weight. Sunday I weighed 129, Monday 131, Tuesday 130, Wednesday, 130 again. I think I need to hide the scale...

B: sausage/egg/cheese cup, coffee w/ almond milk
S: EAS shake
L: ham and cheese, yogurt
D: chicken burger
S: chamomile tea, almond milk

No exercise.

Fit2010 04-12-2012 11:29 AM

Hiding the scale. I think I have to agree....and limit to once or twice a week. It is such a crutch...such a mind game. I did walk about 2 miles Tues and Wed while walking all over the hospital. Got an injection into my right shoulder this AM and I hope that helps my deltoid tendons feel better....I injured them about 8 wks ago.

Mary T8M 04-18-2012 08:31 PM

Hi all!! (waving)

I've decided I need to start being accountable again. My weight is up and down, and I haven't been exercising like I should, so I'm STILL about 12 pounds up from where I was at Thanksgiving. I read many many things about the need to switch things up with both food, caloric intake as well as exercise. Our bodies are so VERY effecient at adapting to whatever we eat or do to burn calories..... so I'm back to trying to make sure I hit the gym on different days, instead of just the Monday, Wednesday, Friday like I did for a while. My plan is to even switch up what I start with each time I go..... bike one day, treadmill another, and maybe the weights on another. I've tried actually increasing my protein calories from 500 to 700 on some days.

I know there is a whole way of eating (here on LCF) called JUDDD where you figure your high and low caloric needs then switch between them every other day......hmmmm being able to eat more every other day has some appeal

Today I got about 550 in protein, and did 1 hr of aerobics at the gym (treadmill on randowm hills, and only 3 miles on the bike....my foot started getting tingly)

Mary T8M 04-20-2012 07:40 AM

4/19

B-Coffee w 1/2 & 1/2, & Liquid Splenda, 1 soft cooked egg
L-1/4C LF Cottage Cheese, tuna
S-Turkey/Chicken Hot Dog
D- Small Apple, Roast Beef

a gallon of plain water

E- HIIT (high intensity interval training) for beginners at home X 2

Fit2010 04-27-2012 10:48 AM

Hi Mary!

I'm so glad to see you back on site! I need the accountability. Will start up soon, just healing from surgery done 24 hours ago....

Mary T8M 04-27-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fit2010 (Post 15614987)
Hi Mary!

I'm so glad to see you back on site! I need the accountability. Will start up soon, just healing from surgery done 24 hours ago....

OMG Heal fast!

Mary T8M 04-27-2012 08:21 PM

Today (4/27)

B-Coffee, w 1/2 & 1/2, and EZ Sweetz (liquid Splenda) scrambled eggbeaters

E- walked 4 miles outdoors....it was WONDERFUL (but got hot fast)

L- Lunch (out w friends) Protein plate 1 piece of chicken tenders, 1 piece of fish, small salad

D- Chicken, edamambe, small apple, PEANUTBUTTER

I'm trying to have higher calories/carbs one day (without eating junk, or over eating) and strictly sticking to 500 calories the next. As well as trying to do something different for exercise

Water, Water, and more plain water

DreamWarrior 05-02-2012 08:34 AM

Morning all.

B-protein Shake, coffee
S-Handfull Sunflower seeds (shell on), Green Tea
L-Gordon's Signature Grilled Tilapia
D - TBD

I need to be more organized and plan ahead... its been my downfall.

Fit2010 05-02-2012 09:29 PM

Doing "prep" for lower GI "exam" tomorrow. OMG...this salty, electrolyte stuff has me so bloated! I best NOT step on the scales tomorrow!! However, would be a great restart to everything WOE wise!!