Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Struggeling12
Week Three!

HI Everyone,

This is my first time on this forum, I have read through a bunch of the comments and they are very helpful.

My first week I lost 10 pounds yeahh.. But my second week I only lost 1.2 pounds I was hoping for at least 3 pounds. Now onto week 3, I weighed my self today and no change.
I am getting a littel discouraged, this program I feel is pretty easy to follow I am not cheating at all. I just do not know what I am doing wrong. It may just be me but paying 70-80$ a week to only loose to 1 pound a week seems a little crazy.. I am just getting a little discouraged and was wondering if any one had any ideas. I said to my self this is I will no longer be fat! So I do not want to give up..
Struggeling12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MathSci
Stats: 303.5/253.0/200
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: November 26, 2013
Hang in there! For whatever reason, some weeks you can do everything right and you end up not losing. One week I walked every day and did everything perfectly and only lost half a pound. The next week I ate out, only walked one day and lost 4.5 lbs. Just keep doing what you are doing and make sure you are eating enough protein and drinking water. Those pounds will drop!
MathSci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MiniMomma
Stats: 165.6/124.6/125
WOE: Medi 1-9-11
The first week is always the best week. I am just starting week 12, and I can say other than my first week my best loss was 2.8. As much as we all want to lose fast we have to remember we didnt put it on overnight! Stick with it!
MiniMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gemini6860
Stats: 192/170.8/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: March 2, 2012
I never had the huge weight loss that many did in week #1. I just finished week #3 and have lost a total of 13.2 lbs (lost 4 in week #3). Hang in there. Keep using this site for support and you'll be just fine. :-) Donna
Gemini6860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: OSU Football Fan
This is my first time on this sight. I am looking for suggestion b/c I have been on the Medi plan for 6 1/2 weeks and have only lost 15 pounds. Am getting very frustrated b/c I am not cheating at all. Even on Easter weekend I did not have one piece of candy. Am very frustrated and ready to quit.
Week 1 lost 10.6
Week 2 gained .50 in water
Week 3 lost 2 pounds
Week 4 lost 2 pounds
Week 5 lost .4
Week 6 stayed the same
3 weeks in a row with little results. I am getting both shots, taking all the vitamins, sticking to the plan and am very frustrated. Paying lots of money with little results and not even cheating.

Any suggestions???

Thank you for your time
OSU Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: schleprock
Stats: 319/261/219
WOE: Medi
Start Date: February 28 2012
honestly 2 lbs a week is about right so really nothing wrong possibly. Has your body fat changed? Also are you eating enough protein? I would try replacing your final meal of the day with a protein shake.. also I would start my day with one.
schleprock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Location: Staten Island, New York soon to be Cape Coral, Florida
Gallery: peaches0416
Stats: 208/182/140
Start Date: March 31, 2012
Relatively new and have not posted to this section before but wanted to ask when you say have a protein shake is that the shake that the office sells and is it with water or a dairy product. Prior to joining medi fast I was doing slim fast shakes just in the morning before work but with 1% fat milk, I have to believe these protein shakes are mixed with water?? I'm so afraid of hitting a plateau I want to be ready so maybe I'd like to try them. Any info is appreciated.
peaches0416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MiniMomma
Stats: 165.6/124.6/125
WOE: Medi 1-9-11
protein shakes from medi can be mixed with water,or I prefer sugar free almond milk. Slim fast and regular milk have sugars which you should avoid. Others around the site use some shake mixes close to the stats of the Medi shakes that are cheaper. With any LC plan, it takes different amounts of time for different bodies to adjust to limited sugar/carbs, give your body a chance to worth throgh it. If you are following plan, ask the clinic what they think
MiniMomma is offline   Reply With Quote