Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loreleileigh
Stats: 209.5/185.4/113
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: May 3, 2013
Non-Tablet Alternatives for Fat Burner/Vitamin

Hello everyone. I've been on Medi-Weight Loss for two weeks now. I've lost 7.8 lbs and 7.2 lbs of fat already. I'm really liking the diet and finding it pretty easy to do, actually. Much easier than I imagined.

My problem is with the supplements. I have major problems swallowing pills. I can't swallow any of the supplements they have given me whole. The NP at the clinic told me I could crush them up, but the fat burner and the multivitamin taste horrible. I can handle the MV for the most part because I take it in the morning with a shake and that manages to mask the taste pretty well. But I have to take 2 fat burners a day, and I don't want to have to drink two shakes just so I can get both of them down.

I've read these boards pretty thoroughly over the past couple of weeks, and I haven't seen any suggestions for non-pill forms of the fat burner and/or multivitamin. I'm inclined to keep taking the MV since it is included in the weekly price I pay at my clinic, but if I could find an alternative fat burner that would be amazing.
loreleileigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Michelynn
Stats: 215/157/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 9/6/11
I know some people have taken their bottles to GNC (or a similar place) and asked them for something comparable. You could do that and add that you're looking for a liquid. But honestly, I've hardly taken them b/c I don't like the taste when I swallow them whole.
Michelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: loreleileigh
Stats: 209.5/185.4/113
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: May 3, 2013
Thanks for the advice. I actually skipped a couple of days taking the supplements this week because I didn't have my pill crusher with me and couldn't choke them down otherwise. I still lost well, so I may just stop taking them after I run out.
loreleileigh is offline   Reply With Quote