Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: r83nelson
Progress..but slower than expected in Week 5

Hi Everyone! I just had my week five weight in and am down a total of 15 pounds. The first week was the big loss with 7.5 loss; however, since then I am averaging about 1.5 pounds a week and then there was one week with a 3pound loss. I am exercising and measuring my foods carefully. I am not having any fruits yet. Clinic is recommending that I up my protein from 500/550 calories to 600/625. Any advice? I am happy to have the loss I have had so far; however, it seems people at my clinic lose much more weight each week! Thanks!
r83nelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Michelynn
Stats: 215/157/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 9/6/11
How much do you have to lose? It seems people with more to lose tend to lose faster.

My clinic has had me on 600-800 all along (I know most do 500). I usually eat 600-700.

Are you taking all your supplements and drinking your water?

Has your water weight been up & down? How much fat have you lost?

I understand feeling like you should be losing more, but if you're doing all your "stuff" & consistenly moving in the right direction, it may just be your body's speed. Congrats on 15 pounds!
Michelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: r83nelson
I have a total of about 45 pound to lose so I have 30 more to goal...but I have to say that 13 out of 15 pounds lost so far have been fat!

I am definitely taking all of the supplements and drinking the water and exercising (cardio/weight interval program) for about 40 minutes 4-5 times per week.

Thank you for the support! I really appreciate your post. Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey as well!!
r83nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:22 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: TipsyCherry
Stats: 206/155/130
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: 2/24/12
I know how frustrating it can be.... Im on week 3 and my weight loss has slowed down. I am following the medi plan on my own, so I weigh myself daily. Bad, I know! I am trying to figure out a way to kick up my weight loss. I will add more protein in and see if that helps, also I have not been hitting the gym.... that will change today! Oh and more water!!!! I guess we just keep on plugging!
TipsyCherry is offline   Reply With Quote