Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gemini6860
Stats: 192/170.8/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: March 2, 2012
A tough day #7

Yesterday, day #7 of week #1, started out like the first six, yet by 4:00 p.m. I was famished and stayed that way until I forced myself to bed at 1:00 a.m. I stopped taking my 3rd appetite suppressant on day 2 because I felt it was messing with my sleep, but I'm definitely taking it today. I'd rather be sleep deprived than ravenous. I ended up eating a few pieces of low sodium ham, and then ate an entire cup of candied walnuts. Damn it, I can't believe I screwed up on the last day of week #1. My first official weigh in is on Tuesday, so I'm staying on week #1's diet until then. AND....I've invited my neighbors over to raid my pantry/refrigerator/freezer for things I never want to be tempted by again.
Gemini6860 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MiniMomma
Stats: 165.6/124.6/125
WOE: Medi 1-9-11
Just refocus and move forward. There are always going to be times that bad foods are available, and you just have to do the best you can. I cure my sweet tooth with either a jello or 4oz of Greek yogurt flavored to my liking. My clinic only does a daily dose of AS, it is slowly losing its effectiveness so they have me taking it at 2pm instead of 10am and I am finding my nights a bit more restless.
MiniMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Gemini6860
Stats: 192/170.8/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: March 2, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMomma View Post
Just refocus and move forward. There are always going to be times that bad foods are available, and you just have to do the best you can. I cure my sweet tooth with either a jello or 4oz of Greek yogurt flavored to my liking. My clinic only does a daily dose of AS, it is slowly losing its effectiveness so they have me taking it at 2pm instead of 10am and I am finding my nights a bit more restless.
Thanks MiniMomma! Today is a new day and after yesterday, I'm realizing that I need to always have some protein prepared for times like that. I spent most of the day out yesterday and just hadn't eaten enough. I'm learning that not letting myself get hungry is likely the key. Sooooooo, I'm making up for those (#*!)#!* candied walnuts (like it's their fault) by extending Week #1 until Tuesday. I'm excitedly looking forward.
Gemini6860 is offline   Reply With Quote