Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Danisacockybull
26 pounds the first week! And a question

Hello all, and thank you so much for all of the help you offered during the first week!

Today was my first weigh-in, and lo and behold, I was 26 pounds lighter than I was last week! I was so happy, a little disappointed my body fat didn't drop, but they explained to me that the water weight loss might have affected that

I have a question for you all. Admittedly, I cheated on the program this evening (had a serving of fries and bread at Outback; I used to have a weekly "cheat meal" the last time I did it, but there lies the root of the problem: Rewarding myself with food has been the norm for the past 25 years, and it's what brought me here today).

I know I have to go back to protein only until I get back into ketosis. But what about after that? Do I go to the week 2 plan, or stay on week 1 until next Wednesday (my next appt.?)

Again, I can't express how much you all helped this week!!
Danisacockybull is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jennytang
Stats: 212/169/150
WOE: Medi Weight Loss
Start Date: January 2012
Hi !

WOW! 26 pounds the first week! That is awesome. I'm just hoping for 8 -10 - my first weigh-in is tomorrow.

I am, by no means, an expert on the program yet so I would probably call your counselor and ask that question. I suppose it couldnt' hurt to stay on the week 1 plan until your next appointment. It'll give you more time to get your body back on track.

COngrats on your weight loss so far. Keep up the good work.

jenny
jennytang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: lose4life2
Stats: 302/294/155
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: January 10,2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danisacockybull View Post
Hello all, and thank you so much for all of the help you offered during the first week!

Today was my first weigh-in, and lo and behold, I was 26 pounds lighter than I was last week! I was so happy, a little disappointed my body fat didn't drop, but they explained to me that the water weight loss might have affected that

I have a question for you all. Admittedly, I cheated on the program this evening (had a serving of fries and bread at Outback; I used to have a weekly "cheat meal" the last time I did it, but there lies the root of the problem: Rewarding myself with food has been the norm for the past 25 years, and it's what brought me here today).

I know I have to go back to protein only until I get back into ketosis. But what about after that? Do I go to the week 2 plan, or stay on week 1 until next Wednesday (my next appt.?)

Again, I can't express how much you all helped this week!!
I am one Day1, Week 1 but just wanted to say WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! I hope for anything lost!! I have such a long way to go but am ready and love all these threads!!
lose4life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: AmandaCriv
Stats: 206/186/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: December 2011
Any time you go out of ketosis just stick to only protein until you get back into it and then you can add veggies back in. My nutritionist told
me not to eat fruits if I can live without them. Hope this helps
AmandaCriv is offline   Reply With Quote