Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   26 pounds the first week! And a question (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/753008-26-pounds-first-week-question.html)

Danisacockybull 01-09-2012 08:00 PM

26 pounds the first week! And a question

Hello all, and thank you so much for all of the help you offered during the first week!

Today was my first weigh-in, and lo and behold, I was 26 pounds lighter than I was last week! I was so happy, a little disappointed my body fat didn't drop, but they explained to me that the water weight loss might have affected that

I have a question for you all. Admittedly, I cheated on the program this evening (had a serving of fries and bread at Outback; I used to have a weekly "cheat meal" the last time I did it, but there lies the root of the problem: Rewarding myself with food has been the norm for the past 25 years, and it's what brought me here today).

I know I have to go back to protein only until I get back into ketosis. But what about after that? Do I go to the week 2 plan, or stay on week 1 until next Wednesday (my next appt.?)

Again, I can't express how much you all helped this week!!

jennytang 01-10-2012 06:33 AM

Hi !

WOW! 26 pounds the first week! That is awesome. I'm just hoping for 8 -10 - my first weigh-in is tomorrow.

I am, by no means, an expert on the program yet so I would probably call your counselor and ask that question. I suppose it couldnt' hurt to stay on the week 1 plan until your next appointment. It'll give you more time to get your body back on track.

COngrats on your weight loss so far. Keep up the good work.

jenny

lose4life2 01-10-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danisacockybull (Post 15313251)
Hello all, and thank you so much for all of the help you offered during the first week!

Today was my first weigh-in, and lo and behold, I was 26 pounds lighter than I was last week! I was so happy, a little disappointed my body fat didn't drop, but they explained to me that the water weight loss might have affected that

I have a question for you all. Admittedly, I cheated on the program this evening (had a serving of fries and bread at Outback; I used to have a weekly "cheat meal" the last time I did it, but there lies the root of the problem: Rewarding myself with food has been the norm for the past 25 years, and it's what brought me here today).

I know I have to go back to protein only until I get back into ketosis. But what about after that? Do I go to the week 2 plan, or stay on week 1 until next Wednesday (my next appt.?)

Again, I can't express how much you all helped this week!!

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::notwrthy: I am one Day1, Week 1 but just wanted to say WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!! I hope for anything lost!! I have such a long way to go but am ready and love all these threads!!

AmandaCriv 01-12-2012 10:14 AM

Any time you go out of ketosis just stick to only protein until you get back into it and then you can add veggies back in. My nutritionist told
me not to eat fruits if I can live without them. Hope this helps :)