Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Starting over! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/752529-starting-over.html)

Mommy-2-girls 01-05-2012 11:02 AM

Starting over!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Jessica and I was on Medi back in 2009 for 10 months, during which I lost 100 pounds! I LOVED this plan and the way I looked!

2 years later.. I have gained it all back! Ughh.... lots of reasons "why". Had to have my gallbladder removed, developed an ulcer from the meds. 2 miscarriages, and finally bedrest during my pregnancy with my son which resulted in me gaining 60 pounds during pregnancy.

My son is 6 months old now and I am ready to get BACK to Medi and to the way I looked! Bedrest during pregnancy really did a number on me but I have been regaining stamina and I'm ready to LOSE this weight!!

Had my 1st appt back at my clinic yesterday & today is DAY ONE for me! I'm so excited to get back onto the plan and get this weight OFF!

Oh, and we are DONE DONE DONE having kids, so I sure plan to have this be the LAST time I do this because this weight... will NOT be coming back! :)

VannishingGrl 01-05-2012 12:17 PM

Thats GREAT!!

I am so excited for you!

You've gone through alot, you deserve this!

barbwired 01-05-2012 07:32 PM

Congrats on the new baby and the decision to start again. You made it work before and you'll do it again!!

Barb

betty_going_85 01-09-2012 10:49 AM

Welcome back Jessica. I to started over 1/1/2012. We can do this.

Desert-Rose7 01-14-2012 02:23 PM

For Jessica - You can definitely do it again, Jessica! You have the determination, the willingness and the heart and spirit. You did this before with body/mind/spirit commitment.
If there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know. I will be there for you all the way!

Sending hugs your way!:hugs::heart:

Jo

Mommy-2-girls 01-15-2012 06:56 PM

Thanks Jo! I knew you would still be here, staying strong! :) I am doing well so far, currently visiting family for a long weekend and I've been able to do well eating on-plan (always a challenge when being a houseguest).

You're right, I did it before, I can do it now! With baby #3 here it's even more important to me to be fit and strong for my family!

robynld 01-16-2012 05:45 PM

Hi Jessica! You and I started right around the same time last time. I, too, have had a 3rd child and gained it all back. Ugh! I was poking around here trying to get some motivation to start eating well again. Can't start Medi till I'm done nursing, but I think I really want to go back when I can. I remember how great I felt while doing this plan and want to have that feeling again.

Good luck to you ... I hope that getting back into the swing of things is not too difficult for you!

Mommy-2-girls 01-16-2012 07:45 PM

Thanks Robyn :) My son is HUGE.. 22 pounds, 28 inches tall.. he's in the 97%ile for height and 96%ile for weight. I just couldn't keep up with his demand nursing-wise! He's proportionate, not like a budda baby, but he's just BIG! I decided that since I was going to stop nursing that would be a great reason to come back to Medi!

Good luck!! :)