Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: christyran1228
Stats: 39, 5'3", 265/248/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: August 12, 2011/restart October 9, 2012
According to the reading, I had a 5lb water loss.

She couldn't explain any of it ... just a weird day I guess. :/

Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #32
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: dawny95
Stats: 230.2/178.8/175
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: August 27 2011
Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile but I the read the thread weekly & I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful support system.

I just wanted to share my good news. I hit the - 30.4lb mark today. I am just under 200 lbs. 199.8lbs in 10 weeks. I am so excited I haven't been under 200 in a real long time. Next week they are going to draw blood & re-measure & take a pic. Can't wait to see the difference in all.

Dawn
Old 11-04-2011, 09:51 AM   #33
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hyonlyf
Stats: 169/135/135 reached goal Dec 15
Start Date: August 30 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawny95 View Post
Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted in awhile but I the read the thread weekly & I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful support system.

I just wanted to share my good news. I hit the - 30.4lb mark today. I am just under 200 lbs. 199.8lbs in 10 weeks. I am so excited I haven't been under 200 in a real long time. Next week they are going to draw blood & re-measure & take a pic. Can't wait to see the difference in all.

Dawn
Awesome to be in the 100's!!! Keep it up, could be goal for Christmas, what a great gift to yourself!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MaraMom
Stats: 219.5/149.4/150 (5' 4")
WOE: Medi-weightloss
Start Date: July 25, 2011
Congratulations to everyone for staying the course or at least getting right back on track!

I have had a wild ride the past 2.5 weeks. Prior to that I had two week weigh ins of 1.8# and 1, yes 1.0, yes ONE pound! Then I went to visit family for a week and did well. A few sandwiches..bad me, but no binging etc. THEN came home one day and ended up in the hospital on an IV drip for 3 days. I actually laid there staring at the word DEXTROSE on the IV bag and panicking, LOL. Lots of chicken broth those 3 days and back on track for another week.

Happy to report a 8.4 pound lost during the entire 2.5 weeks! VERY happy! Not quite back in ketosis thanks to Mr. Dextrose but will work on that Sunday thru Wed. 5.5 pounds of that was fat, BTW and only lost .5 pounds muscle laying around for most of a week. Again, happy...and grateful. WHEW!

If I can lose 4 pounds in the next two weeks I will hit a 50# loss in 16 weeks....in time to surprise my daughter out west when I visit. She doesn't know I am losing at all so this visit has been great motivation to stay on task. I hope we all have a great November and thanks for all the recent posts from Oldtimers to encourage us on!
Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: marverboston
Stats: 180
WOE: medi
Start Date: restart 2/24/14
on my first day of my thyroid med change. I will say, I continue to exercise but, I find myself eating things not so medi for the past couple of days. I am back on the medi and hope to see a change in my stats soon and stick to my woe medi style.
Great to see all of you being so strong and losing, lets make this month we reach big, medium and small goals. I just want to loss 8-10 pounds by months end . I just need to keep foucs and eat right and I will continue my 5 day a week exercise 45mins. That is the only thing I have keep true to so, I will keep on keeping on.

Cathy
Old 11-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #36
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbjb93
Stats: 233/173.0/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: Sept 2, 2011
dawny95 - Congrats on the new low!

Maramom - sorry you were in the hospital. Your post made me laugh! I would have done the same thing. Congrats on the loss! And pround of you for not going off course!

marverboston - the med change will help. It did for me!

hyonlyf - you are such a good cheerleader for us!!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #37
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyran1228 View Post
According to the reading, I had a 5lb water loss.

She couldn't explain any of it ... just a weird day I guess. :/
I bet it all evens out next week. Post what you get - I'll be curious to see!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraMom View Post
Congratulations to everyone for staying the course or at least getting right back on track!

I have had a wild ride the past 2.5 weeks. Prior to that I had two week weigh ins of 1.8# and 1, yes 1.0, yes ONE pound! Then I went to visit family for a week and did well. A few sandwiches..bad me, but no binging etc. THEN came home one day and ended up in the hospital on an IV drip for 3 days. I actually laid there staring at the word DEXTROSE on the IV bag and panicking, LOL. Lots of chicken broth those 3 days and back on track for another week.

Happy to report a 8.4 pound lost during the entire 2.5 weeks! VERY happy! Not quite back in ketosis thanks to Mr. Dextrose but will work on that Sunday thru Wed. 5.5 pounds of that was fat, BTW and only lost .5 pounds muscle laying around for most of a week. Again, happy...and grateful. WHEW!

If I can lose 4 pounds in the next two weeks I will hit a 50# loss in 16 weeks....in time to surprise my daughter out west when I visit. She doesn't know I am losing at all so this visit has been great motivation to stay on task. I hope we all have a great November and thanks for all the recent posts from Oldtimers to encourage us on!
Sorry about your hospital stay, LOL i'd have asked for a Splenda bag instead of Dextrose ;-) yeah I know not even remotley the same, but still funny!

I bet your daughter will be SHOCKED at your transformation! I have a BFF coming for Thanksgiving that I hope to surprise.

I agree, THANK YOU Medi veterans for posting, I appreciate hearing the real Medi mainatinance experiences, good and bad.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:52 PM   #39
Senior LCF Member

Anyone else planning for Thanksgiving? I am trying to decide whether to "plan" for a plan deviance, abstain from obvious carbs: bread, rolls, stuffing, dessert etc, but otherwise endulging? I want to eat MORE of the good stuff, like the skin on the friend turkey LOL or cheese sauce on my veggies.

Candied sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing and pumpkin pie are going to be so hard to not eat. It just won't seem like Thanksgiving. Perhaps I can search the WWW for some starchy casserole recipes that utilize rutabagas or squash.

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, the food, the cool weather and Christmas season kick-off.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #40
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: christyran1228
Stats: 39, 5'3", 265/248/160
Start Date: August 12, 2011/restart October 9, 2012
I'm planning on a *planned* Thanksgiving deviation .. not a gluttonous free-for-all, but i'll have a little of my favorites, but keeping no leftovers and adhering to my workout routine. And I found out last weekend that I have zero tolerence for alcohol, so that won't be an issue. LOL
Old 11-04-2011, 08:20 PM   #41
Senior LCF Member

Christy...I WONT ask for details on how you found out you have a zero tolerance for alchohol, LOL. I liked the "friend turkey" freudian slip, HyonlyF...

I too am thinking about what will be worth small bites of, and what WONT at thanksgiving dinner so am planning ahead in that sense. Right now, STUFFING is sounding awesome...better stop dreaming.

Tonight I walked into our little town for our monthly Artwalk night. Its finally cool here in DeepSouth so I pulled out my trench coat and had to wrap at least 8-9 inches of it past the buttons and just hold on to it! I've lost over 8 inches in my waist. My mind can't wrap itself around the weight loss and I'm sure its because its been over such a short time (3.5 months). I ordered a new coat online and had to FORCE myself not to order an extra large! I don't have lots of clothes but will still have to get rid of most of it. What a lovely problem to have!

Lastly, in my musings...in the past, the rare times I dieted 20 or 30 pounds away I would always feel alot better and think I was much smaller than I really was..and slack off on the diet.. I think its because it would take so many months and months to lose it, that it felt like a big accomplishment. With this WOE, while I am happy with the weightloss, I am not content and want to push on until I am rid of the fat. don't want to settle for just looking "okay".
Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 AM   #42
Senior LCF Member

Maramom I so agree!! I ordered some clearance things in a large! Haven't convinced myself to try them on though!

I've had a few high carb days this week, but I keep recording. Worst day was 40 carbs and 838 cals. Not great but definitely not like I used to!!

It is so great to think I am almost 1/2 way in only 8 weeks!!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
MaraMom if you'll notice, our stats are fairly similar; ht, starting wt, & goal. I completely understand about your mind not catching up to the # on the scale. For the longest time, I would still automatically walk into the Women's clothing section, because I had worn an 18 pants & X-large top for Sooooo long. Eventually, I would say actually within the last couple of months, my mind is finally catching up to my weight. I think because for the first time in my life, I am the same size or smaller than some of my friends! it's a lovely feeling, embrace it and enjoy it. Those "AHA" moments in the miror are fabulous
For those of you discussing Turkey day "deviances", be mindful that it is a dangerous decision. The reason I remind you of that is because, your body automatically has a physiological desire for more sugar. The reasons behind this are complex, and I suggest you read up on the dynamics behind it, if you don't understand what I mean. I am not here to stomp on your dreams of stuffing & casseroles, but I encourage you to be aware, that sugar makes your body crave more sugar. For those of you still in the early stages, this could be a sabotage for your success. I will make the suggestion that since T-Day is still a few weeks away, why not do some research on some lower carb recipe versions of your favorite holiday foods. This way you will be prepared for Christmas, and Easter as well. I will also suggest to you, to make your first T-day plate with only the foods you are supposed to be eating such as: turkey, greens, a couple of deviled eggs; this way you will be filled with protein and veggies, which should decrease your desire for those other carb filled items.
Just remember that most of us on this board are here, because we could never attain the concept of "eating in moderation", especially those trigger foods.
We are all rooting for each others success on this board! I don't miss those 65 lbs that I have lost this year. I also don't think that anything taste as good as wearing a pair of skinny leg jeans and feeling beautiful, healthy, and confident feels! You are the one in control of what goes into your mouth, when you find yourself fantasizing about foods you shouldn't eat, change your thought process to what you want to become and what food will help you achieve that goal!
Much love to all of you here! this is a battle, the enemy is always lurking in the donut box, social gatherings, office meetings, etc. etc. etc. Think positively, plan for success, and you will be the weight loss guru soon enough
P.S. feel free to check out my album for some photos of my journey thus far.

Last edited by Swirveegrl; 11-05-2011 at 06:15 AM..
Old 11-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Swirveegrl good thoughts!
I am planning on forgoing the mashed potatoes (hard one), green bean casserole, stuffing, rolls, etc. I'm really hoping my BIL makes his rutabaga (sp?) which is great!
I got some cranberry sauce from Neutrition that I'm hoping is good. Turkey cooking smells so good!
Old 11-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #45
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 5/5/10
I just wanted to share a drink I discovered this weekend, especially in light of the the forthcoming holiday parties. I am a very light drinker, somewhere in the neighborhood of maybe 1 -2 a month. As a margarita on the rocks is my favorite, since starting medi I have almost stopped completely, with the drink about 280 cal., and carbs 30 or up, I didn't want to 'waste' them.
But a friend was raving about a Boom Boom and how it is his new favorite. Finally I asked and it turned out to be Cherry flavored vodka and coke. So when I went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday I had a cherry vodka and diet coke. Then I had vanilla vodka and diet coke. I wanted to try the chocolate vodka and diet but I thought that walking might be more important.
Yum, I really liked the Vanilla and the best 60 Calories and no carbs!!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #46
Senior LCF Member

Deviled eggs are medi approved...YES!!!!

Swirveegirl, you are so right, a brief moment of tasty goodness isn't worth it. I will endulge in the things I can have, meat, green beans, broccoli/cauliflower salad, collard greens w/ diced ham, cheesy squash casserole.

Dessert may be a bit harder. Will have to find just the right recipe to bring to the feast.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #47
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: barbwired
Stats: 227/172/147
WOE: Low Carb/Low Cal
Start Date: November 17, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirveegrl View Post
Jo I love your post! Thanks for sharing your success, and continued perserverance! This is a battle people. If being healthy was EASY, everyone would be. Today is my 9 months lowcarb anniversary. I have officially lost 65lbs as of TODAY!
I would like to share this quote, because it truly touches my heart today.
"First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you."
Rob Gilbert
Self-control, in regards to food, has always been the hardest obstacle in my life to overcome. I truly BELIEVE that I have the ability to stay the course, and be a success story. God willing, I will fight this battle until the day that I die, but I just hope that it gets easier as time passes!
If I can do this, YOU can do it. I used to be the closet eater, cookie hoarder, candy bar glutton, ice cream hatch, eat so much that I may throw-up woman. Now I am the happy, energized, lead by example, come to me for weight loss adivce, chic that doesn't eat bread, SUPERwoman
It's not easy being different, saying no to the fries, the pasta, the over processed foods, the pizza, etc. etc. etc. BUT it's a HELL OF A LOT EASIER, than being the overweight, fattest person in the room, hate summer because it means shorts and swimsuits, kind of gal!
Keep your head up, when it gets hard, think of why you want this. What does this mean for you? What freedoms are you looking for? Aren't you sick of always being on a "diet", screwing up, then having to start back again?!?! It's a lot easier to make the commitment to change, than it is to have to start a new "diet" tomorrow

P.S. I hope you all like my Halloween Avatar *lol*
Love the avatar, love your post and love the great attitude!! It is almost a year since I started the low carb life and when I think back to last year, I was dreading the holidays...trying to make excuses to not attend events and worrying about to wear because NOTHING looked good on me. Tonight my husband told me about a party his friends are having, and instead of dreading the day and making excuses, I said that sounds fun. This year I feel free to enjoy the holidays for what they are really about -- friends, family and the joy of giving. I am not at goal yet, so I still have my eyes on the prize, but I feel free to just relax and be me this holiday season
Old 11-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #48
Senior LCF Member

[QUOTE=dawny95;15148739]Hey Everyone!

Dawn[/QU

Woohoo! Congrats on 30 and reaching one-derland!!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:05 PM   #49
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by losing in Ftm View Post
I just wanted to share a drink I discovered this weekend, especially in light of the the forthcoming holiday parties. I am a very light drinker, somewhere in the neighborhood of maybe 1 -2 a month. As a margarita on the rocks is my favorite, since starting medi I have almost stopped completely, with the drink about 280 cal., and carbs 30 or up, I didn't want to 'waste' them.
But a friend was raving about a Boom Boom and how it is his new favorite. Finally I asked and it turned out to be Cherry flavored vodka and coke. So when I went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday I had a cherry vodka and diet coke. Then I had vanilla vodka and diet coke. I wanted to try the chocolate vodka and diet but I thought that walking might be more important.
Yum, I really liked the Vanilla and the best 60 Calories and no carbs!!
The vanilla diet coke sounds deelish! I am so trying that. If you love margaritas, I found a crystal light margraita mix that was no carbs and it was pretty good. I added a splash of the orange flavor crystal light.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:09 AM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: losing in Ftm
Stats: restart Apr 2012
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 5/5/10
If you love margaritas, I found a crystal light margraita mix that was no carbs and it was pretty good. I added a splash of the orange flavor crystal light.

Thanks I'll look for it. I had gotten so tired of crystal lights that I haven't even looked at them in the store for months. Guess it's time to see what new flavors they have. Is the mix with all the crystal light or with the other margarita mixes at the store?
Old 11-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #51
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by losing in Ftm View Post
If you love margaritas, I found a crystal light margraita mix that was no carbs and it was pretty good. I added a splash of the orange flavor crystal light.

Thanks I'll look for it. I had gotten so tired of crystal lights that I haven't even looked at them in the store for months. Guess it's time to see what new flavors they have. Is the mix with all the crystal light or with the other margarita mixes at the store?
They were near the mixers. They also had appletini and I think a mojito flavor. I bought the appletini, but I don't drink very often, so I still haven't tried that. I made the margaritas a couple of times and everyone liked them.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:37 PM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Happy November everyone! Halloween was EASY living out here in the country.......NO kids coming by, so I didn't have to buy any candy! BTW Rachel, your costume is very cute and you look great!

We're getting ready to go on a 7 day cruise (our first) over Thanksgiving. I've maintained my weight of 144-146 for many months now. I work out at the gym several times a week, and my eating is pretty well established. I don't even THINK about potatoes, or pasta any more. Bread isn't really much of a problem either, so between all the walking, and the gym on the ship I think I'll be fine......we're not really into lounging on a beach......we only live 15 min from the beach so we can (and do) go any time we want, but rarely just lounge.

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Old 11-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #53
Senior LCF Member

I've got 3 piles of too big clothes on my bed!! And I got on a size 14! Little tight, but they buttoned!
Woohoo!!

Mary. You will do great on vacation! There will lots of wonderful things to try. Most cruises also have healthy choices. Avoiding the big 2 you listed will make a big differenceA,
Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #54
Senior LCF Member

Jb93...what a crazy coincidence! Yesterday, I filled a bag with clothes that are too big for me. I was in a store tonight and made myself try on a pair of jeans. Haven't worn jeans in years. They were size 14 and they fit! I was stunned. 3.5 months ago I was squeezing into a size 20 IF they had an elastic waist! Some size "20/22".

Needless to say, I am happy for you AND me Lets keep on, keeping on everyone!~
Old 11-08-2011, 08:11 AM   #55
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Swirveegrl
Stats: 5'4" 215.8/149.8/145
WOE: 50 carbs/day
Start Date: 2/3/11
Thanks Mary! You will do fabulous on your cruise. You are commited to this way of life. You are a great inspiration, to many of us here!
I love putting items into the "too big" pile! It's an awesome feeling!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Michelynn
Stats: 215/157/150
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 9/6/11
Quote:
MaraMom if you'll notice, our stats are fairly similar; ht, starting wt, & goal. I completely understand about your mind not catching up to the # on the scale. For the longest time, I would still automatically walk into the Women's clothing section, because I had worn an 18 pants & X-large top for Sooooo long. Eventually, I would say actually within the last couple of months, my mind is finally catching up to my weight. I think because for the first time in my life, I am the same size or smaller than some of my friends! it's a lovely feeling, embrace it and enjoy it. Those "AHA" moments in the miror are fabulous
For those of you discussing Turkey day "deviances", be mindful that it is a dangerous decision. The reason I remind you of that is because, your body automatically has a physiological desire for more sugar. The reasons behind this are complex, and I suggest you read up on the dynamics behind it, if you don't understand what I mean. I am not here to stomp on your dreams of stuffing & casseroles, but I encourage you to be aware, that sugar makes your body crave more sugar. For those of you still in the early stages, this could be a sabotage for your success. I will make the suggestion that since T-Day is still a few weeks away, why not do some research on some lower carb recipe versions of your favorite holiday foods. This way you will be prepared for Christmas, and Easter as well. I will also suggest to you, to make your first T-day plate with only the foods you are supposed to be eating such as: turkey, greens, a couple of deviled eggs; this way you will be filled with protein and veggies, which should decrease your desire for those other carb filled items.
Just remember that most of us on this board are here, because we could never attain the concept of "eating in moderation", especially those trigger foods.
We are all rooting for each others success on this board! I don't miss those 65 lbs that I have lost this year. I also don't think that anything taste as good as wearing a pair of skinny leg jeans and feeling beautiful, healthy, and confident feels! You are the one in control of what goes into your mouth, when you find yourself fantasizing about foods you shouldn't eat, change your thought process to what you want to become and what food will help you achieve that goal!
Much love to all of you here! this is a battle, the enemy is always lurking in the donut box, social gatherings, office meetings, etc. etc. etc. Think positively, plan for success, and you will be the weight loss guru soon enough
P.S. feel free to check out my album for some photos of my journey thus far.
AWESOME post -- Thank you!!

The adults in my family really like having the same things every Thanksgiving, so I had thought about introducing a new side and dessert that I want to eat. I know others probably won't want to leave out any of our traditional recipes, but if I have other choices, I think I will be able to make smart choices.

I lost 2 pounds this week, which was actually surprising to me b/c of TOM.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 AM   #57
Senior LCF Member

My Tanita experience LOL

I got my least favorite nurse this morning, she's not bad or anything, but there's one nurse I really like more than the others.

Anyway, after weigh in she said, "aw you only lost a pound, the last ones are the hardest." Of course I was disppointed.

After leaving I looked at my Tanita slip and compared to last week and was much happier with my weigh-n results. It almost seems too good to be true, how accurate is that thing? Is it calibrated regularly?

UP + 3.4lbs of muscle WOW
UP + 1.6 water - no biggie as this fluctuates weekly
DOWN - 4.4lbs of FAT!!!!

The clothes that are too big pile is getting bigger by the day. So not only am I spending a fortune at Medi, I need to buy new clothes. I want to be goal by Christmas.

Does anyone keep moving their goal further down as they get closer to goal? Make sense? I find this plan fairly easy to follow and figure why not go lower, still within healthy weight parameters of course. And realistically, a little will probably come back so I want a 5lb cushion

Hope you all have successful weeks and be mindful that slip-ups aren't a reason to quit (my Halloween candy incident) and you should just put them behind you and keep on keeping on.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Fit2010
Stats: Ht 5'3" Wt 12/09=190;9/10=137;2/14=196.5
WOE: MediWeightLoss-like/Atkins-like
Start Date: 12-28-09; restart 02-07-14
Quote:
Jo I love your post! Thanks for sharing your success, and continued perserverance! This is a battle people. If being healthy was EASY, everyone would be. Today is my 9 months lowcarb anniversary. I have officially lost 65lbs as of TODAY!
I would like to share this quote, because it truly touches my heart today.
"First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you."
Rob Gilbert
Self-control, in regards to food, has always been the hardest obstacle in my life to overcome. I truly BELIEVE that I have the ability to stay the course, and be a success story. God willing, I will fight this battle until the day that I die, but I just hope that it gets easier as time passes!
If I can do this, YOU can do it. I used to be the closet eater, cookie hoarder, candy bar glutton, ice cream hatch, eat so much that I may throw-up woman. Now I am the happy, energized, lead by example, come to me for weight loss adivce, chic that doesn't eat bread, SUPERwoman
It's not easy being different, saying no to the fries, the pasta, the over processed foods, the pizza, etc. etc. etc. BUT it's a HELL OF A LOT EASIER, than being the overweight, fattest person in the room, hate summer because it means shorts and swimsuits, kind of gal!
Keep your head up, when it gets hard, think of why you want this. What does this mean for you? What freedoms are you looking for? Aren't you sick of always being on a "diet", screwing up, then having to start back again?!?! It's a lot easier to make the commitment to change, than it is to have to start a new "diet" tomorrow

P.S. I hope you all like my Halloween Avatar *lol*
Great post, Rachel. I have 6 1/2 weeks left of grad school....up to my eyeballs in projects and papers and really not doing well with MWL WOE. No time for exercise, in fact, little time for sleep!! I'll be back!!

Stick with it everybody!!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Want to lose a pound? Donate a pint of blood! Blood is in short supply, so do yourself, and the 3 others it will help a favor, and go to your local Red Cross and donate a pint of blood! I just did!

I KNOW there will be people saying they can't...... OK, but pass this along to those who CAN
Old 11-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #60
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
Want to lose a pound? Donate a pint of blood! Blood is in short supply, so do yourself, and the 3 others it will help a favor, and go to your local Red Cross and donate a pint of blood! I just did!

I KNOW there will be people saying they can't...... OK, but pass this along to those who CAN
Good idea! I actually don't mind donating, just have to make the time to do it. And with all the protein I'm eating, my hematocrit should be high enough to donate LOL
Closed Thread