Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: GoviGirl24
Second Week Slip-up!

Hello all! I started Medi Weightloss on 9/30 and my first week was pretty successful with a 5 pound weight loss. This week however has been not so great. With the passing of a loved one and my TOM, i have not done so great. I go for my weigh in on Friday and i'm not looking forward to it! Needing some motivation to get back on track. Should i start week 1 all over?
GoviGirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jbjb93
Stats: 233/173.0/150
WOE: Medi-Weightloss
Start Date: Sept 2, 2011
Stay with it! Just get back on plan.
I have had some slip ups also (3 separate cheats). I'm currently in week 6. As long as you jump right back on you will be fine! One thing I found helpful, actually write down the calories and carbs of what you ate. The carbs can be shocking! It really helps as a future deterent.
I'm still down 24lbs total (home scale yesterday) 19.5lbs fat per last week at weigh in. For 5 weeks I am thrilled!!
Go in Friday - you may be surprised. And just keep plugging! You can do it!
jbjb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: christyran1228
Stats: 39, 5'3", 265/248/160
WOE: MWL
Start Date: August 12, 2011/restart October 9, 2012
If it kicked you out of ketosis, I would do week one until you get back into it ... then keep on with week 2.

I cheated big time for the first time night before last ... and my 9 week weigh-in is this morning. I ate a big oatmeal raisin cookie right out of the oven. I had made them for my husband from fundraiser cookie dough, and apparently had no self-control at all. I'm still trying to figure out how that didn't kick me out of ketosis but I'm not going to argue. Live and learn.
christyran1228 is offline   Reply With Quote