Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: ThisIsIt!
Stats: 184/?/140
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: 1/3/2012
Help! I slipped....

My first weigh in was Saturday, lost 8.8 my first week. Saturday night along with adding veggies and almonds, I ate something I shouldn't (sweets). So this morning when I tested, sure enough I am out of ketosis. What should I do to get back in ketosis? Start week one again? Anyone that has ever slipped and gone back please share. Thanks!
ThisIsIt! is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Just eat like you should today and tomorrow and the next day. Keep doing what you were doing in week one and keep on keeping on.

Being out of ketosis is not then end of the world, or even the diet. Its just an indication that your body had to process blood sugar and so it stopped processing fat. Once your body has processed everything from the sweets and needs blood glucose again, it will start burning the fat again. But only if you get back to what you are supposed to be doing. there is not stop and start really, just go with the flow.

If you hit a bump in your car, you don't pull over and go back home, you just keep driving. It will come back to ketosis in no time!!!

i hope the sweets were tasty
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
metqa is offline   Reply With Quote