Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   hi (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/730770-hi.html)

gemini1969 08-07-2011 11:55 PM

hi

Hello. I am new to the medi weight loss program. I just started on August 6. I think its going ok so far. The hardest part for me is drinking enough. I had my first B12 injection on August 5. Started the phendimetrazine 35 mg, 3 x a day along with theravites. I can't hardly wait until next Thursday to go weigh in.

Mary T8M 08-08-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemini1969 (Post 14894235)
Hello. I am new to the medi weight loss program. I just started on August 6. I think its going ok so far. The hardest part for me is drinking enough. I had my first B12 injection on August 5. Started the phendimetrazine 35 mg, 3 x a day along with theravites. I can't hardly wait until next Thursday to go weigh in.

:welcome:
Drinking enough starts out VERY hard for most of us......If you do some reading you will find that MANY/MOST overweight people can't/don't tell the difference between thirst, and hunger. Also many studies show that overweight people don't drink as much palin water (me, me, me, ......waving hand) as their thin counterparts.

While you are eating VERY low carb, VERY low fat, VERY low calorie you will not have as many BM's, and MAY become constipated :sick: and drinking more WATER will help.

Once you start drinking more water, you will find that you will start feeling thirsty. You'll be heading to the bathroom ALL the time, but even that will get better with time. Your skin and hair will look better, and you will have fewer headaches (IF you have them) PLUS your memory will improve. You will RETAIN water weight if you don't drink enough :annoyed:

Give it a try.....it's all good and your body will thank you for it! Welcome to the boards

gemini1969 08-11-2011 07:17 PM

Thank you so much Mary. I haf my first weigh in today & I lost 7.6 lbs
I am ecstatic. I am trying hard to make myself drink water...I'm doing a little better with that! Thanks fir the advice, I need all I can get!!!

jshydler14 08-17-2011 04:40 PM

water...

Gemini

I am unusual when it comes to water..they told me to back off..lol.

but..the appetite suppressant will usually make you more thirsty.
Buy a 30+ oz water jug that you can refill at work and another at home if you can.
I use Propel Zero for my electrolytes. I use the single use packets however I only add about 1/3rd of the packet to 34oz of water, gives the water a little flavor and it helps you suck it down quicker..make sure when you leave the house to run errands etc you take a bottle of water..you will find that if you feel a little tinge of hunger drinking the eletrolyte water helps to make you feel better.

Good luck!
And that was a great 1st week!

Jen:clap::

jenplus3 08-18-2011 10:48 AM

This is only my second day but I am a big water drinker already. I find that if I use a 44oz. styrofoam cup (mine is from Sonic), then I will drink, drink, drink. But give me a waster bottle or a glass and it will sit there untouched.

Good Luck! So excited about all of this!

gemini1969 08-18-2011 08:04 PM

I was very happy today when I went to the clinic to weigh in...3.4 lb weight loss for week 2....11 lbs total!!! Thanks for the advice!!