Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #181
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: guitarjg
Stats: 370/312.5/225
WOE: Medi Weight Loss Clinic
Start Date: 6/21/2011
Goodbye August, and goodbye to another 12 lbs!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #182
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 38:5'5 256.6/228.4/125
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 12/29/09 RI 12/10/10 RII 06/01/11 RIII10/08/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjg View Post
Goodbye August, and goodbye to another 12 lbs!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #183
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit2010 View Post
We just got back from Colorado about 6 hours ago--my daughter's wedding Saturday was BEAUTIFUL and we had a couple tiny moments that she felt I was snapping too many photos...but ALL went well!! (She kept saying the photographer was there and that I could just sit and enjoy...but snapping photos is my hobby and especially if it has to do with my family!) As we arrived lightening was in the sky off over the mountains and the rain had changed from a pour to a slight drizzle, folks sat on the yellow plastic tablecloth covered benches and holding umbrellas!! But when they got to the part about exchanging rings, the sun came up and we could put down the umbrellas! She did a wonderful job investigating vendors and the site for the outdoor wedding and then for the reception in the dining room of the bed and breakfast we'd been in with views of the town below even though we were hidden away in the trees....the day of the wedding, with just four hours or so to go she assigned friends and family little jobs to make it all flow... and it was smooth and lovely!! She looked like she was out of a magazine, and so in love and HAPPY!! She made her daddy cry several times and I just love that he is a tender-hearted wonderful Dad and husband! Their ceremony went on for about 45 minutes and they were touched by the vows they were making to each other, and the vow we, both parents of husband and wife made to them! There was so much love from friends and family and it was amazing; several flew in from areas like New York, Houston, Little Rock; and many drove from Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. At various times folks went off throughout the week to enjoy hiking in the Rocky Mountain National Park. My dad said the prayer for the dinner and went ahead and prayed for DD and DSIL too....it was all so special! We had a wonderful past five days!!! However, I was totally off my MWL WOE because our bed and breakfast offered a 3 course breakfast every AM and an amazing salad buffet and soup option for lunch and dinner. I don't want to step on the scales!! Brought home left over wedding cake that I will be taking to share with other nursing instructors tomorrow at work!! I will be going back to Week one probably starting Thursday. I'm sure I'll have carb withdrawal -- yikes!

I have a busy next two days meeting my new students and won't be able to catch up here for a little while. But thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am SO blessed with your friendship!!
I'm SO glad everything turned out GREAT.......I KNEW it would! Each summer we sure do miss living in Colorado, and hiking around in Rocky Mt Nat'l Park! I'm SO happy you relaxed and enjoyed yourself......I KNOW you'll get right back to eating the way you're supposed to! Have a wonderful first day with your new students!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #184
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Deb:

Congratulations! It sounded like it was perfect.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:33 AM   #185
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Desert-Rose7
Stats: 5'11"/262/150/150
WOE: MediWeightLoss
Start Date: 12/19/08 in Wellness since 09/03/2009
We have a new September thread! Come on over!

*Spectacularly Splendid September for MWL Results*

Jo
Closed Thread