Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: pineapple
Considering joining MWL with questions..

Hi-

In my area, Living Social has offered a coupon for the first month (initial consultation, meds, shots, follow up visits, etc) for $125. They say that the initial first month total cost is $488 so it's 73% off. Anyway, it looks like a great deal but I'm stalling on buying and I had a question..

I have lost 30 lbs on my own so far but I've been stalling on the last 20. Is this a good option for someone that has just 20 lbs to lose? Will they accept me? My BMI is saying overweight by 7 lbs.

For those of you that have started with less to lose, what did you average losing in the first month? I've tried searching the board but I could only have one short thread about this. Thanks!!
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: suzanna1
Stats: 215/162.5/149 5'8" 38 years old
WOE: Medi Weightloss Clinic
I lost my final 20+ pounds with medi. I started at 169, which was 5 pounds over the normal BMI for my height. It took about 6 weeks to lose the weight. The first week I lost 4 pounds, the second week I lost 6. Then it was 2 or 3 pounds per week.
suzanna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Highlands
Stats: 146/125/125
I lost my final 20 with medi by using this website. I would have gone to our local medi center if I had a coupon with a great savings. I originally lost 70 pounds with low carb and had kept 50 of it off for 10 years but that final 20 kept coming and going. I was totally shocked at how fast I lost the final 20 pounds - only 6 weeks. I had struggled for the last 18 months trying to get it off! Give it a try because it works! The first week is tough but it is worth it and you will feel and look great!
Highlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Highlands
Stats: 146/125/125
Forgot to say that I lost 6.5 pounds the first week. I'm now actually the weight on my drivers license!
Highlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
Hi-

In my area, Living Social has offered a coupon for the first month (initial consultation, meds, shots, follow up visits, etc) for $125. They say that the initial first month total cost is $488 so it's 73% off. Anyway, it looks like a great deal but I'm stalling on buying and I had a question..

I have lost 30 lbs on my own so far but I've been stalling on the last 20. Is this a good option for someone that has just 20 lbs to lose? Will they accept me? My BMI is saying overweight by 7 lbs.

For those of you that have started with less to lose, what did you average losing in the first month? I've tried searching the board but I could only have one short thread about this. Thanks!!
I had 39 to lose which is a bit more but this is definately a good option for 20 pounds. It will get you past the "hump" that you stalled on with the last diet. Good luck! I did the Groupon which was the same deal and I'm glad I bought it.
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote