Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Medi Weightloss (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/)
-   -   Considering joining MWL with questions.. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/726111-considering-joining-mwl-questions.html)

pineapple 06-26-2011 10:25 AM

Considering joining MWL with questions..

Hi-

In my area, Living Social has offered a coupon for the first month (initial consultation, meds, shots, follow up visits, etc) for $125. They say that the initial first month total cost is $488 so it's 73% off. Anyway, it looks like a great deal but I'm stalling on buying and I had a question..

I have lost 30 lbs on my own so far but I've been stalling on the last 20. Is this a good option for someone that has just 20 lbs to lose? Will they accept me? My BMI is saying overweight by 7 lbs.

For those of you that have started with less to lose, what did you average losing in the first month? I've tried searching the board but I could only have one short thread about this. Thanks!!

suzanna1 06-26-2011 11:30 AM

I lost my final 20+ pounds with medi. I started at 169, which was 5 pounds over the normal BMI for my height. It took about 6 weeks to lose the weight. The first week I lost 4 pounds, the second week I lost 6. Then it was 2 or 3 pounds per week.

Highlands 06-26-2011 06:09 PM

I lost my final 20 with medi by using this website. I would have gone to our local medi center if I had a coupon with a great savings. I originally lost 70 pounds with low carb and had kept 50 of it off for 10 years but that final 20 kept coming and going. I was totally shocked at how fast I lost the final 20 pounds - only 6 weeks. I had struggled for the last 18 months trying to get it off! Give it a try because it works! The first week is tough but it is worth it and you will feel and look great!

Highlands 06-26-2011 06:14 PM

Forgot to say that I lost 6.5 pounds the first week. I'm now actually the weight on my drivers license!

Jodi A 06-28-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pineapple (Post 14771094)
Hi-

In my area, Living Social has offered a coupon for the first month (initial consultation, meds, shots, follow up visits, etc) for $125. They say that the initial first month total cost is $488 so it's 73% off. Anyway, it looks like a great deal but I'm stalling on buying and I had a question..

I have lost 30 lbs on my own so far but I've been stalling on the last 20. Is this a good option for someone that has just 20 lbs to lose? Will they accept me? My BMI is saying overweight by 7 lbs.

For those of you that have started with less to lose, what did you average losing in the first month? I've tried searching the board but I could only have one short thread about this. Thanks!!

I had 39 to lose which is a bit more but this is definately a good option for 20 pounds. It will get you past the "hump" that you stalled on with the last diet. Good luck! I did the Groupon which was the same deal and I'm glad I bought it.