Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: tuesdaygirl
Stats: 5'10" - 216/169/155
WOE: medi
Start Date: 5/2/2011
birthday celebration ideas

My birthday is coming up, and despite nearing eight weeks without cheating, and with no intention to change that, I find myself mourning the loss of birthday cake.

It's silly, I know that it is, but yet, here I am, looking for suggestions to fill the birthday cake void. Food or non-food.

You guys are great, so I know I can count on you for suggestions and support : ) Thanks in advance!
tuesdaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mary T8M
Stats: 5'2" 228/144/125 good-bye 150's
WOE: LC/LF/LCal (medi)
Start Date: 4/23/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaygirl View Post
My birthday is coming up, and despite nearing eight weeks without cheating, and with no intention to change that, I find myself mourning the loss of birthday cake.

It's silly, I know that it is, but yet, here I am, looking for suggestions to fill the birthday cake void. Food or non-food.

You guys are great, so I know I can count on you for suggestions and support : ) Thanks in advance!
I felt the same way last July (my 59th B-Day).........so DH gave me a GREAT present! I had wanted to sky dive for my whole adult life, and he surprised me with a tandem skydive! At that point, I was finally thin enough to do it. DD also surprised me by coming down from Jacksonville to watch her "Mom jumping out of a perfectly good airplane"! It was the first of MANY special things I now have the confidence to try. I didn't even miss not having cake!

Is there something like that (on your "bucket list") that would make your special day even MORE special?

Mary T8M (Tatem)

New member of the 80 pounds gone club

Whether you think you can, or you can't, either way you're right!
Henry Ford
Mary T8M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary T8M View Post
I felt the same way last July (my 59th B-Day).........so DH gave me a GREAT present! I had wanted to sky dive for my whole adult life, and he surprised me with a tandem skydive! At that point, I was finally thin enough to do it. DD also surprised me by coming down from Jacksonville to watch her "Mom jumping out of a perfectly good airplane"! It was the first of MANY special things I now have the confidence to try. I didn't even miss not having cake!

Is there something like that (on your "bucket list") that would make your special day even MORE special?
Awesome idea Mary! But I'm still not doing it! You inspired me to join a gym but I have to draw the like some where. Still very proud of you for doing that.

My birthday is also in July and my 25th high school reunion is the same day. I guess my cake substitute will be the high I feel when I walk in wearing a hot dress looking smaller than I was in high school!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote