Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Medi Weightloss
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: MrsPalombi
Stats: 176.5/164/135
WOE: MWL
Start Date: 06/20/2011
First Appointment TODAY!!!

I have my first appointment today!!!

My appointment is at 11am CST, and they told me to come in 30 minutes early to fill out the new patient forms.

I told the lady I was desperate lol

Yayyyyy!!!!
MrsPalombi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jococook
WOE: MediWeight Loss
Start Date: 5/24/2011
Best of luck

I'm a month in. Good luck to you!
jococook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Sacha
Stats: 5'6" 184/152/145
WOE: Medi
Start Date: 01.14.11
Congrats on getting in!!!

It's an awesome program... you already know this I'm sure.
Sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
Junior LCF Member

Thanks guys!

I started the plan yesterday (since I hadn't eaten or drank anything but water prior to my appointment)... she put me on the Rx for Phentermine, which is Adipex-P generic --- I had been on Adipex a long time ago (late 2008) when I was MUCH larger and it did pretty well, energy-wise, and suppressant-wise... only thing was that it wore off near the end of the 90 days or so that I was on it, like I became immune to it. This one is a different forumlation, since it's the "-P" version, which means it's time-released, I guess.

I feel a little wacko today, my arms feel kinda crampy so I'm starting on my Vitamin Water Zero. I am burping fish oil BLECHHH haha.

I could barely choke down my Greek yogurt this morning, not that it was bad or anything, I just waited more than 30 minutes after the Phen to take it. So I guess the suppressant had already kicked in. It took me FOREVER to get it down! But I did it.

Today I brought some deli turkey meat and some cottage cheese to put in the fridge at work. It is probably time to eat something but I just am not hungry. Weird suppressants doing this craziness to me!

I feel cracked out but not jittery. I just feel kind of floaty, or swimmy-headed, if that makes sense. It's weird but much better than when I used to take those caffeine pills and stuff when I was in high school! Those things made me feel AWFUL!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPalombi View Post
Thanks guys!

I started the plan yesterday (since I hadn't eaten or drank anything but water prior to my appointment)... she put me on the Rx for Phentermine, which is Adipex-P generic --- I had been on Adipex a long time ago (late 2008) when I was MUCH larger and it did pretty well, energy-wise, and suppressant-wise... only thing was that it wore off near the end of the 90 days or so that I was on it, like I became immune to it. This one is a different forumlation, since it's the "-P" version, which means it's time-released, I guess.

I feel a little wacko today, my arms feel kinda crampy so I'm starting on my Vitamin Water Zero. I am burping fish oil BLECHHH haha.

I could barely choke down my Greek yogurt this morning, not that it was bad or anything, I just waited more than 30 minutes after the Phen to take it. So I guess the suppressant had already kicked in. It took me FOREVER to get it down! But I did it.

Today I brought some deli turkey meat and some cottage cheese to put in the fridge at work. It is probably time to eat something but I just am not hungry. Weird suppressants doing this craziness to me!

I feel cracked out but not jittery. I just feel kind of floaty, or swimmy-headed, if that makes sense. It's weird but much better than when I used to take those caffeine pills and stuff when I was in high school! Those things made me feel AWFUL!
We have the same start weight and goal weight. I started just under 3 months ago and I am 3 pounds away from the goal. Hopefully the 3 month mark will get me into Maintenance. It goes fast which is great!

As for the Greek yogurt. When you are allowed to add fruit try eating it with 1/4 cup of rapsberries. That's how I eat it now and I look forward to it every morning because it is so tasty! It takes the bite out of it. Also, try the Dannon Light N' Fit Diebetic Friendly yogurt. That is really tasty all on it's own!

Also, I find if I wait too long to eat in the morning it isn't because of the AS. It is because of the multi-vitamin. If you take those on an empty stomach they make you a little nauseous which makes me have a hard time getting my breakfast down. I have to eat within 5 minutes of taking the vitamin in the morning. I don't have that same reaction with lunch or dinner.

One more thing, I was ok with the AS as long as I took them before 3:00pm but it was hard to remember to take them at 3 so in the 2nd week I started taking just 2 a day. It has come in really handy now that I just go every other week to the clinic because I have such a reserve left over. I would save my "heavy meal" for dinner since I didn't have the AS to take with it and I've been fine. Occassionally I am hungry around 9pm but I just have a hot cup of the low calorie chicken broth and all is well again!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi A View Post
We have the same start weight and goal weight. I started just under 3 months ago and I am 3 pounds away from the goal. Hopefully the 3 month mark will get me into Maintenance. It goes fast which is great!

As for the Greek yogurt. When you are allowed to add fruit try eating it with 1/4 cup of rapsberries. That's how I eat it now and I look forward to it every morning because it is so tasty! It takes the bite out of it. Also, try the Dannon Light N' Fit Diebetic Friendly yogurt. That is really tasty all on it's own!

Also, I find if I wait too long to eat in the morning it isn't because of the AS. It is because of the multi-vitamin. If you take those on an empty stomach they make you a little nauseous which makes me have a hard time getting my breakfast down. I have to eat within 5 minutes of taking the vitamin in the morning. I don't have that same reaction with lunch or dinner.

One more thing, I was ok with the AS as long as I took them before 3:00pm but it was hard to remember to take them at 3 so in the 2nd week I started taking just 2 a day. It has come in really handy now that I just go every other week to the clinic because I have such a reserve left over. I would save my "heavy meal" for dinner since I didn't have the AS to take with it and I've been fine. Occassionally I am hungry around 9pm but I just have a hot cup of the low calorie chicken broth and all is well again!
Thanks Jodi!!! In fact, seeing your results on the plan, whilst browsing these LCF boards, was part of what inspired me to "go for it!!"

I actually LIKE greek yogurt normally (I usually mix light crunchy granola, or sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, currants, etc into it -- or a combo of a couple of those things)-- it just felt like... I didn't want anything to eat this morning, and the thought of food AT ALL just made me think BLECCH! So it took me FOREVER to get it down! I am glad that I was able to get the cottage cheese down at work today though; that was a positive milestone for me (I went through a phase where cottage cheese made me gag, no idea why, hmph crazy teen years).

I was told way back when, my first time taking Adipex, to take it in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast, on an empty stomach -- so that's still my habit (but I may have to change that!). I am not on the 3-a-day phenditremazine, I'm on the 1-a-day time-release Phentermine 37.5mg (generic for Adipex-P), so I take it in the morning and feel cracked out all day LOL.

From now on, I'm gonna try to make myself go to BED by 9PM so I can get that important 8 hours of sleep that is so essential to being healthy, and definitely helps lose weight too. Come on, self, let's get to bed already! ha ha.

Thanks for the encouragement!! I go tomorrow to get my mid-week injections -- that one in the butt didn't hurt yesterday till the needle came OUT - then it was like EEEEEE and I think I wiggled my butt at the PA. Ha ha. She was like "That's okay I see it all". But other than that, all was good. They even said I had a low resting heart rate.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to change my start weight/current weight -- their scale said I was less than I thought! YAYYYY

omg can you tell from my typing that I am still a little cracked out O_O
Old 06-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Jodi A
Stats: 174/155/135
WOE: Medi Weightloss
Start Date: 3/29/2011; 8/11/2013 trying again with no Splenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPalombi View Post
Thanks Jodi!!! In fact, seeing your results on the plan, whilst browsing these LCF boards, was part of what inspired me to "go for it!!"

I actually LIKE greek yogurt normally (I usually mix light crunchy granola, or sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, currants, etc into it -- or a combo of a couple of those things)-- it just felt like... I didn't want anything to eat this morning, and the thought of food AT ALL just made me think BLECCH! So it took me FOREVER to get it down! I am glad that I was able to get the cottage cheese down at work today though; that was a positive milestone for me (I went through a phase where cottage cheese made me gag, no idea why, hmph crazy teen years).

I was told way back when, my first time taking Adipex, to take it in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast, on an empty stomach -- so that's still my habit (but I may have to change that!). I am not on the 3-a-day phenditremazine, I'm on the 1-a-day time-release Phentermine 37.5mg (generic for Adipex-P), so I take it in the morning and feel cracked out all day LOL.

From now on, I'm gonna try to make myself go to BED by 9PM so I can get that important 8 hours of sleep that is so essential to being healthy, and definitely helps lose weight too. Come on, self, let's get to bed already! ha ha.

Thanks for the encouragement!! I go tomorrow to get my mid-week injections -- that one in the butt didn't hurt yesterday till the needle came OUT - then it was like EEEEEE and I think I wiggled my butt at the PA. Ha ha. She was like "That's okay I see it all". But other than that, all was good. They even said I had a low resting heart rate.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to change my start weight/current weight -- their scale said I was less than I thought! YAYYYY

omg can you tell from my typing that I am still a little cracked out O_O
Wow! I am so happy to see I inspired someone!!! That brought a huge smile to my face. Hope your tomorrow is less cracked out than today!
Jodi A is offline   Reply With Quote